Whose posts do you have the most trouble understanding?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to say since there's several good candidates ripe for the picking :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the HELL are you talking about???????

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
mainly the vast majority of lifting NOOBS LOL, in particular the members who tend to use slang in their posts. and and lets not forge the dreaded poster who rambles on making 4 or 5 sentences into one loooooooong a$$ one without a single punctuation mark LOL.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mainly the vast majority of lifting NOOBS LOL, in particular the members who tend to use slang in their posts. and and lets not forge the dreaded poster who rambles on making 4 or 5 sentences into one loooooooong a$$ one without a single punctuation mark LOL.
youbetternotbetalkingaboutme :)

seriously, DJbombsquad's posts are very challenging to read. now that he's punctuating its a bit easier. however, you can still tell its an ESL situation and some words are missing from normal sentences.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I hated the one that used "SUM" instead of "some" the most. And he loved using all caps. I forget his av name. Let me say sumthing...GIT SUM!:squintfinger:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Run on sentences suck too.

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
wrong.

djbombsquad. Even if his grammar is correct, he's still talking out of his ass.
his grammar was many times wrong. I guess we all do that sometimes.
But i guess what he was trying to say and what he said, made it very confusing if not impossible to read.

I think he was trying to say that he thinks farming and killing animals for food is unethical. But the way he said it was with these huge ass quotes from the bible or wherever it was, that he got it from.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What about this guy?

That is funny I thought I was going to hear somyhing ridiculose about a juge actually creating a holiday for them. The truth must be spoken. Its crazy how no other religion gets attacked, not even musslims (the ones that kill in the name of allah only, I dont have anything aginst musslims) get as mush crap as people that belive in jesus. I mean after 9/11 you would think that people would react a lot diffrent to christans, and atheist would concentrate on somthing diffrent. There being deceived, they dont care about a religon that says kill as many infedels as you can, but hates a god that says love, give , turn the other cheek and wants his creation to live in peace. It comes down to man wanting to do what he wants and dosent want to bow down to somthing greater than he, we want to fulfill the lust of or flesh and have no rules so that we can live like animals and beast and not have any consequences for or behavior. Its sad. I pray for us all!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i agree with you but after you gt passed the pain of figuring out what he wrote down his message was quite funny... brolic was another good candidate too

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i usually have nothing good to say

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
god damn. That post by mealtime was terrible.
I don't have a problem with Sum over Some because English language changes on demand. But the lack of structure (paragraphs and punctuation) was just retarded.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
WOW. that has to be the most entertaining thread of all time... what a TOOL indeed. LOL

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yeah that was rough

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
youbetternotbetalkingaboutme :)

seriously, DJbombsquad's posts are very challenging to read. now that he's punctuating its a bit easier. however, you can still tell its an ESL situation and some words are missing from normal sentences.
hilarious!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
ifyouwantSUMcomegetSUMiknowsupplementsaregoodbuttheycanbebadtooSUM:biglaugh:thingifoundouttheotherdayyouguysstopharassingmeandhelpmefindSUMthing

Had to do it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
thats was one entertaining thread complements of mealtime, he sure has his way with words... too bad he's no longer around ;)
Man, I just read that thread, and almost died laughing. Even after Iron explained to him, he still continued with the misuse of some and sum. Oh well I need to go, I have sumething to do, hahaha. Hey you know what, sumone said I was huge today. Made my day.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
The most post I have understanding to be is the ones I have from seeing.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Several poster’s, really.
Please don't take offense if I say your name:
DJDoucheSquad
MentalTwitch
Smeton Yea (He's gotten better... sometimes ;))

I really hate the run on sentences the most. Or the really long paragraphs that speak of 20 different topics, but only ask one question. I can live with reading a few orthographical errorwords, but damn, re-read your post before clicking, Post Quick Reply!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
honestly, the ones that use such irritating language that it distracts me are the ones that I have the most trouble understading.

1) the ones who try to sound super intellectual and intelligent by using as many "big words" as possible -- even when it makes the sentence sound ridiculous (sally requisitioned that billy leave) -- stupid example but you know exactly what i mean.

2) anyone who uses the following phrases in various forms..

I have a degree in xxxxxxx, so I think I know what I'm talking about.
Oh, I guess my degree in xxxxxxxx isn't worth anything.
Actually, I have a degree in xxxxxxxx. Why don't you think before you say things.
When I took classes in xxxxxxxxx, I learned xxxxxxx, so suck on that.
I disagree. I've taken TONS of classes in xxxxxxxxxx.

it's the internet -- no one cares.

and just so everyone knows my credentials, i have two bachelors degrees in both aliens and weightlifting, a certificate in bicycles, a master of arts in vagina, and phd in whatever field you are asking about -- i have been a police officer, a professor, a nutritionist, a professional bodybuilder, a foreign diplomat, a doctor, and the president of the world.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i gotta say the big laddy, smeaton yea takes second place to his young laddy, djbumsquad.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
dj and brolic...I finally put dj on ignore I was getting so frustrated trying to read his posts...hahaha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really, smeaton has that look and dj has that look, its gotta be them.....like retarded superheroes. except smeaton has more size than the "young laddy", DJ. lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i gotta say the big laddy, smeaton yea takes second place to his young laddy, djbumsquad.

That is the ultimate picture to describe them. All others are obsolete. :D
really, smeaton has that look and dj has that look, its gotta be them.....like retarded superheroes. except smeaton has more size than the "young laddy", DJ. lol
Bwahahaha! So true! I should insert here: May The Horse Be With You

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Everybody is hating, but have you ever took the time to consider they might be too cool for words ala Pooty Tang?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 6
B Sports Talk 2
bigfella123 Supplements 3
suoth825 General Chat 3