And that's when the fight started.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, he didn't buy her a gift. When she asked him why, he replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

My wife walked into the den & asked "Whats on the tv?" I replied "Dust".

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds. I bought her a scale.

I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. 'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time! she said. So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
And that's when the fight started....

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said, 'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying 'Yes.' So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. 'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.' He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?' 'Nah, she can order for herself.'

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Great way to start the weekend :lmao:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ what's on the tv? "dust"
I'm going to use that today.
*Tapes up hands ala boxer style*

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That was cool!!!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
LMAO. Your awesome B5150! Gonna use the ol dust one next time the wife ask what on tv. lol!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Just popped in again for another laugh,... yep, it's still funny!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great bunch, going to send those around here at work

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dug up and old one I posted some time back.

Question: My husband wants a threesome with my best friend and me.

Answer: Obviously your husband cannot get enough of you! Knowing that there is only one of you he can only settle for the next best thing, your best friend! Far from being an issue, this can only bring you closer together. Why not get some of your college roommates involved too? If you are still apprehensive, maybe you should let him be with your friends without you. If your still not sure then just perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal while you think about it!

Question: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex on him.

Answer: Do it! Semen can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to perform oral sex on him is totally selfless. This shows he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day: then cook him a nice meal.

Question: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.

Answer: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A night out chasing young single girls is great stress relief and can foster a more peaceful and relaxing home. Remember, nothing can rekindle your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two (it’s great time to clean the house too!). Just look at how emotional and happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do when he returns home is for you and your best friend to perform oral sex on him. Then cook him a nice meal.

Question: My husband doesn’t know where my clitoris is.

Answer: Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it do it on your own time or ask you best friend to help. You may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to him as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform oral sex on him and cook him a delicious meal!

Question: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.

Answer: You are a bad person for bringing it up and should seek sensitivity training. Foreplay to men is very stressful and time consuming. Sex should be available to your husband on demand with no pesky requests for foreplay. What this means is that you do not love your man as much as you should. He should never have to work to get you in the mood! Stop being so selfish! Perhaps you can make it up to him by performing oral sex on him and cooking him a nice meal.

Question: My husband always has an orgasm then rolls over and goes to sleep without giving me one.

Answer: I’m not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you’ve forgotten to cook him a nice meal. :food: