What I Love The Most About Anabolic Minds

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that when posting vids and pics from Youtube etc. all you need to do is enter the URL. No embed code needed. I love the simplicity of it and am grateful I do not have to ad codes for them.

As simple part on the AM crew part, it is gold to the rest of us who want to share the random bullshit of weird abominations we wish to share.

To the AM crew, my hat is off to you for this.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that when posting vids and pics from Youtube etc. all you need to do is enter the URL. No embed code needed. I love the simplicity of it and am grateful I do not have to ad codes for them.

As simple part on the AM crew part, it is gold to the rest of us who want to share the random bullshit of weird abominations we wish to share.

Word to that

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What I Love The Most About Anabolic Minds " for me its all the sweet boobies......wait ......er that's not a chick.......damn!:bb2:" :rippedhand:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Too True - speaking of such: Bring Back Omen! :bandit:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too True - speaking of such: Bring Back Omen! :bandit:
Yes bring back OMEN. I liked that kid. Sure as hell don't know why, but I JUST DID.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
I didn't even realize that...I knew I liked this place :)

DarkDragon

Awards
I like this place too. Albeit I am mostly a lurker. :)

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Reasons too much to list, but I know I am hooked. Not a day goes by that I don't think about getting on here. I check before going to work, while at work, when I come home from work. Damn, I need AMA (anabolic minds anonymous)
Hi, my name is zay, and I am an anabolicmindsaholic.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reasons too much to list, but I know I am hooked. Not a day goes by that I don't think about getting on here. I check before going to work, while at work, when I come home from work. Damn, I need AMA (anabolic minds anonymous)
Hi, my name is zay, and I am an anabolicmindsaholic.
Say that 3 times fast

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
:moon: <<<<<< AM has smiley icons that actually make me laugh.

The peeps on AM are BA! I like seeing a site that is not 'all talk' but is more like 'let's talk about what we are doing and maximize our results!'

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Learn, teach, lead,.. just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
is this one of those 'group hug' threads? :grouphug:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this one of those 'group hug' threads? :grouphug:
I originally started this just because I posted a vid here and somewhere else, but it was a pain in the ass there. I just wanted to share in how I was impressed, but sure I'm down for a :grouphug:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, if you can't beat em, join em :grouphug