Have this great girl... and don't want to give up just yet

B

BigJack87

Awards
Heres the rundown...

Met a girl 5 months ago, and she was into me so bad I had to practically pry her off with a crowbar. We hung out regularly on weekends and flirted a ton for about a month before actually started "talking". The two of us messed around, but never actually did it. she wanted to do it since we met, and so did i, but I made her agree no sex untill we dated because I didn't want it to turn into just a fling or something. Probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done in my life... I basically screwed myself over. Found out she did this other guy when I was out of town but since we were just talking I didn't make a big deal over it.

Everything just suddenly went haywire on valentines. She didn't talk to me pretty much all weekend. Since we were pretty deep into the relationship (even though we wernt official) I didn't just ignore it, I called and texted. She called me back late sunday night and we talked for a couple minutes and decided to meet up the next day and talk about everything.

So... monday came around and I went to see her. Things started out flirty and playful... even sexual. She made comments like "I always want it when I'm around you, you just bring that out in me" with a big smile on her face. Just over the top statements like that. We were holding hands and each other pretty much the whole time. Finally I just asked her what she thought about us at this point, and everything went emotional.... she said she wanted to be with me, but she also wanted to party while shes young and wants somebody that'll do that with her (I'm not big on it), even though she expects she'd get cheated on by that type. I was like "I don't want to sound cocky and say I'm the best thing your life... " she took my hand and interrupted me with

"no, you ARE the best thing in my life, and I know if I was with you that I'd be happy and safe and closer to god (NOTE: religion is a factor with us) and I wouldn't have to worry about you cheating on me, or beating me, or judging me. and your family is amazing, and your personality is amazing, but at the same time theres alot of little things you do that make a big impact that I don't like, and I already messed around with another guy and I don't want to hurt you again so I don't know if I can be with you. I don't know why you'd even want to be with me after that. I want you to be happy to, and you wouldn't be happy with me."

I kinda lost my balls at that point and told her I understand nobody is perfect and I still wanted her and I would be happy with her.

When I had to leave she was crying and holding onto me and didn't want me to go but I had too. She said she'd call me. But She didn't. Texted her the next day...

Me: "hey sexy thing ;)" < in spanish

Her: ":)"

Me: "So last night we didn't really confirm where we are blah blah..."

Her: "Friends"

Me: "Ok, but is there still the possibilty of dating down the road?"

Her: "Idk honestly, I mean I don't want to tell you to wait on me..."

Me: "Your not, your askin' me to be your friend, and it would be alot easier if that was still a possibility..."

Her: "it is."

Me: "ok, you gonna call at 9?"

Her: "yes "

Me: "ok ill ttyl"

Her: "okay byeee"

She never called, and havn't heard from her since that last text. I don't get it, when I'm with her in person everything about her screams I WANT YOU! What she says, her body language, the way she looks at me, teases with me, everything... but then when were apart its like we never even met. WTF? Whats the best course of action with her from this point? And I know theres alot of other girls out there, but I mean after 5 months I care about this one, and I think she's far from gone, I just have to play it right. I pretty much got to comfortable and then BAM, all this **** happened.

I have no idea why I didn't just ask her out a few weeks after we met. I mean shes young and horny (for lack of a better way of putting it) and she's not gonna wait around 5 months or more to screw me when theres a load of other guys that want her just as bad, and vice versa.

The only good thing is I don't think we'll be JUST friends, considering what we've done so far. AND I KNOW she really is attracted to me, I mean everytime we've hung out she's been like putty in my hands, but I never did her. Wanted to date her first....

I feel like us not speaking is killing everything that was built up ... I don't want to call so I figure my options are

1. send a text thats playful and sparks interest?

2. wait untill she contacts me and keep it playful/sensual

3. Wait untill she contacts me and be indifferent/unresponsive yet still spark interest.

I think the 3rd one would only be useful if most of what she said monday was a lie.... help??

:sigh: But truely, any help is greatly appreciated guys. Thanks.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You put yourself in the situation where you made yourself always available to her. She sounds extremely passive-aggressive. You want me- I don't want you, as soon as you start moving away from her, she wants you back.
I just went through the same ****. In the end, when we broke up, she wanted to stay just friends, I said "no", so she was pursuing me since then, I made a mistake and gave in, and as soon as she figured out I still want her, she started pushing me away AGAIN.

Don't make the same mistake and waste your time and energy. If you can't be just friends with her, then tell her so. If you really mean a lot to her, she'll be back to you. And for now just act as you are not interested in her. In your age, it's all about games.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Walk away.......... really someone else out there will want you by both saying it and showing it...Dont settle for something less than you deserve.....Course could be why I am single but really...Iwould rather be alone and not settle..............

Good luck I know it sucks...

TC

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Walk away.......... really someone else out there will want you by both saying it and showing it...Dont settle for something less than you deserve.....Course could be why I am single but really...Iwould rather be alone and not settle..............

Good luck I know it sucks...

TC
agreed.

You also have more patience than me bro,... I would have walked away long before now. I have had many many situations like the ones you have described above, which i consider "games," or getting "mind-fukked." Ive been the nice guy, had patience, and been sensitive in the past,.. and honestly it just aint worth it. If it aint happening, it aint gonna happen. So as I result, I am rather a cold- kinda guy but thats just they way it is,.. I dont have time for games or bullsh!t.

But the catch is when you do find the "one" or the person your are most compatible with, the games and guesswork will be taken out of the equation all together.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Walk away, and don't waste your time. Unless of course you like to play weird emotional games, and being stressed out. Then by all means go for it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
if you were really 'deep' into the relationship, it shouldn't matter if you were official...... she shouldnt have slept with that other dude.

RED FLAG BRO!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Unless of course you like to play weird emotional games, and being stressed out. Then by all means go for it.
I've found this is awesome for workouts if you know how to channel it :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't know. Typically women's emotional games only make the veins in my forehead pop out.
I usually will only pick a girl to date who doesn't play the games, but if I start talking to a chick and she starts playing them, hell I play em right back. No need for stress just fun :)

Then I hit the gym with a ferocity to be the head of the pride and strength to chase down other gazelles if one gets away.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Big Jack, remember shes losin out by not bein with you, not the other way around. Self confidence is the key bro !!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the love of GOD - Walk away NOW!
If she hooked up with someone when you went out of town, she already has whorish tendencies. Get trapped now, hurt more later... and you can only look yourself in the mirror.

Let her go.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If she hooked up with someone when you went out of town, she already has whorish tendencies. Get trapped now, hurt more later... and you can only look yourself in the mirror.

Let her go.
This man knows the truth!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I say walk away. Not only does she sound emotionally immature, but by her telling you she hurt you once and she does not want to do it again, she is all but telling you she will.

I think its very noble that you did not want sex right off the bat. That shows someone who is looking for a quality relationship. Many girls out there will appreciate that and all you have to offer. You need to find someone who is in the same place as you relationship maturity wise, then you can spoil and be spoiled in return with no games.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I can't really add to what everyone else is saying. I agree with like all the posts above this one. Do the right thing!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trust me (and my newly formed divorce experience), get away from her permanently.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Whorish tendencies and plays mind games. You found a winner!

Run away; either that or hold on just long enough to hit it, and then cut your ties.

It is not worth the effort.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I'm with everyone else in here who says walk away. You seem to be looking for a serious committed relationship, and this definitely sounds like a girl who will give you more heartache than you want.

If you were simply dating around and wanted a fling with her, I'd say you should just push forward and have sex with her, but you seem to want a girlfriend.

It COULD work out with this girl, but there are other girls out there who will not play weird ass games like this one is...

Forget about the "5 months you've put in". You have to learn to let go... this is advice that I'm trying to feed myself as well!

This is going to be blunt, but as you've already said, you should have just slept with her from the beginning... if you still really want to be with her and want to see if things go anywhere, that's what you need to do. The whole "just be friends" when you're that sexually attracted to each other is more trouble than it's worth!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

Let her go.
Absolutely. If she comes back later and wants to get it on, do it and walk away if you want to. But from the sound of it, I bet this is not the first time and I would be very careful with her if you know what I mean.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I say walk away. Not only does she sound emotionally immature, but by her telling you she hurt you once and she does not want to do it again, she is all but telling you she will.

I think its very noble that you did not want sex right off the bat. That shows someone who is looking for a quality relationship. Many girls out there will appreciate that and all you have to offer. You need to find someone who is in the same place as you relationship maturity wise, then you can spoil and be spoiled in return with no games.
Also agree. There is more to a relationship than just sex. IMO, if there is sex right off the bat, the relationship might not last. Like BB, you got to build a foundation first.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
she has other issues that need to be dealt with, so with that in mind you need to walk away. Dont take on her issues on top of anything in your life, considering how she has treated you thus far

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Also agree. There is more to a relationship than just sex. IMO, if there is sex right off the bat, the relationship might not last. Like BB, you got to build a foundation first.
I have just the opposite opinion.

The relationship might not last regardless of whether you wait for sex or not... I don't believe there is any evidence that a relationship in which sex is waited on is more likely to last than one in which you have sex the first, second, or third time you meet.

I feel like the sooner you have sex, the better because it's one of (if not THE) most important part of a relationship. I would hate to invest a bunch of time and energy into a relationship only to find out later that my parter and I are sexually incompatible and there's no fireworks in the bedroom.

But that's just how I feel, take it for what it's worth!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree with everyone who says "walk away". I say "run away, as fast as you humanly can"

She never called, and havn't heard from her since that last text. I don't get it, when I'm with her in person everything about her screams I WANT YOU! What she says, her body language, the way she looks at me, teases with me, everything... but then when were apart its like we never even met. WTF?
I'm pretty sure she is exactly like that regardless of what guy she is in person with. cheap little puta

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
agreed.

You also have more patience than me bro,... I would have walked away long before now. I have had many many situations like the ones you have described above, which i consider "games," or getting "mind-fukked." Ive been the nice guy, had patience, and been sensitive in the past,.. and honestly it just aint worth it. If it aint happening, it aint gonna happen. So as I result, I am rather a cold- kinda guy but thats just they way it is,.. I dont have time for games or bullsh!t.

But the catch is when you do find the "one" or the person your are most compatible with, the games and guesswork will be taken out of the equation all together.
agree 100% with this..........in my case I am not cold, but very in touch with the BS that guys sling.....I smell it I walk away, no questions asked.......Think of it this way........you deserve the best, NO ONE else is going to give it to you............so you have to want it and believe you deserve it.............Its ok being alone...............really......

TC.

good luck

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
agree 100% with this..........in my case I am not cold, but very in touch with the BS that guys sling.....I smell it I walk away, no questions asked.......Think of it this way........you deserve the best, NO ONE else is going to give it to you............so you have to want it and believe you deserve it.............Its ok being alone...............really......

TC.

good luck
Although I have been dating for some time since the she-devil left (and can thus see the other - nice- side of the equation), I can very honestly say that I felt immediate relief the MINUTE the she-devil was out of my life.

I would rather be alone te rest of my life, than I would to have stayed married to that immoral-gash-of-a-woman one more day.

But I only saw that looking back.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
agreed.

Both toughchick and nemesis are exactly right. Get away and stay away man. I was in THE EXACT same situation in college (I think that we are very much not alone here). Together = great times, flirting, groping, and some good sex. Not together = everytime I'd pursue her she'd play bullshit games. When I said f*ck it, she'd come running to me.

That stuffs not healthy man. Seriously, that along with the normal stresses of school gave me an ulcer lol.

It more or less seems like she really just wants to f*ck dudes right now. Flat out. Sorry to say it. But she probably does like you and doesn't want to str8 up tell you "I want to f*ck dudes right now." Don't waste your time or energy. When she starts playing games like this get outta Dodge!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let her go.
Agree.

It's stupid for you to even consider it. She's got some issues, that much is apparent. You're trying to salvage something that was ruined from the start (by her). If you EVER feel like it's necessary to have sex with a chick so she'll stay around, get out of that relationship. Sex should be the last thing you act on. Building a strong friendship and relationship is number one, and when sex is involved, that becomes extremely difficult.

This chick sounds pretty skanky. Ditch her.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
I retract my previous statement.

Stay with her, with intentions to **** her.

Then, right when she thinks she has the perfect guy and is going to have a passion filled night....

Stick it up her butt.

I am sure the look on her face will be reward enough :D

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
You should go balls deep in her two hole then never call her again.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know guys, although that might seem immediately gratifying - I stick buy my guns: cut bait and leave her cold. So no brown eye, no nothing - just get the heck out.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sex in the beginning doesnt always spell disaster. I had a chick who i hit in 3 days and that ended up being the longest relationship in my life.

Ive been with a number of chicks. If she slept around on you, that shows how faithful she is. Cant turn a Ho into a housewife. Believe me i sure did try, and that didnt end too well. I suspected cheating so i went along and did my own thing to help the break up.

Ive been cheated on by almost every girl ive ever been with, and each time i found out it just made me more of a "BEAST". One that goes out and just has fun, sexing up the most females i can.

I would just save the frustration and ditch her. Stay focused, hit the weights and do something better in your life to show her what she was missing out on.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Let it go bro. Save yourself the pain that could come down the road!!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Yup just walk away bro,... and you'll prolly see after a lil' while of ignoring her, and not calling,... she'll be calling you and texting you like crazy. She's the one losing out, not you.

Now that I look back I kinda did an @sshole thing bout a year ago when a gurl i was very close with was sleepin around with like 3-4 guys at the same time (whore!!)while we were dating. So I walked away. Se called me up like 6 months later, wanted to hang out, so I was like sure. :sgrin:I picked her up, took her to the movies,.. then mid way through I told her I had to go to the bathroom,....... and went home. Thats kinda fukked up, now that I look back but hey @ the time I was still a lil' irritated about it,... felt payback is a b!tch, and damm if the workout the next morning wasnt the best ever!

My reasoning for telling you this is "emotional state" plays a big role in your decision making at the time. Dont continue being with someone who uses you or abuses you, simply b/c you think you are in "love". Look at the rational facts of the situation from an outside view then make the decision.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Yup just walk away bro,... and you'll prolly see after a lil' while of ignoring her, and not calling,... she'll be calling you and texting you like crazy. She's the one losing out, not you.

Now that I look back I kinda did an @sshole thing bout a year ago when a gurl i was very close with was sleepin around with like 3-4 guys at the same time (whore!!)while we were dating. So I walked away. Se called me up like 6 months later, wanted to hang out, so I was like sure. :sgrin:I picked her up, took her to the movies,.. then mid way through I told her I had to go to the bathroom,....... and went home. Thats kinda fukked up, now that I look back but hey @ the time I was still a lil' irritated about it,... felt payback is a b!tch, and damm if the workout the next morning wasnt the best ever!

My reasoning for telling you this is "emotional state" plays a big role in your decision making at the time. Dont continue being with someone who uses you or abuses you, simply b/c you think you are in "love". Look at the rational facts of the situation from an outside view then make the decision.
Thats Money Bro!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

B

BigJack87

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys. You all make some very valid points.

And I'm definitly not waiting around on her or "in love" with her. But I'm not running away either. When she comes around, she comes around, not gonna worry about it. Although I'm tempted to pull what you did brk :lmao:.

And w.e we are from this point, is not JUST friends. Way to much sexual tension. I mean this girl was into me from day one, she wanted to date me way more than I wanted to date her for the first month or so of knowing one another. Which is why I opted for just talking, at the time I didn't know if she was like one these super obsessive crazy chicks or something lol. But she turned out to be this really awesome girl that I clicked with, plus she's super hot! but I got to comfortable with things, and she wasnt gonna wait around forever, I mean now that she pulled this sh*t I want to date her right this instance (funny how that works), but if things would have just kept going the way they were I probably wouldn't of asked her out for another 6 months (crazy, I know). its not impossible that sex would of become a part of things during that 6 months... But usually I like to be in an official, commited relationship before sailing that ship.

I honestly think what caused her to push away is that she got tired of waiting... and then I pursued, only making matters worse. bc as somebody said " she just wants to F*ck other guys"... hey, she wanted to f*ck me too, I'm sure she still does, she just didn't see it happening cus of me. damn.

As for a relationship, I'll be talking to other girls. But this one will come around eventually. I mean like you guys said leave her be, she'll be back. So thats what I'm gonna do.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say stay away from women like that, there's other women out there. This girl is a mind gamer!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
walk away?? lol forget u evan met her, just use this and learn.
really man u put this whole thing on ur self, she sounds like a party girl and u never want to evan try to have a real relationship with that type of girl, there only good for flings and nighters.

Thanks for all the replies guys. You all make some very valid points.

And I'm definitly not waiting around on her or "in love" with her. But I'm not running away either. When she comes around, she comes around, not gonna worry about it. Although I'm tempted to pull what you did brk :lmao:.

And w.e we are from this point, is not JUST friends. Way to much sexual tension. I mean this girl was into me from day one, she wanted to date me way more than I wanted to date her for the first month or so of knowing one another. Which is why I opted for just talking, at the time I didn't know if she was like one these super obsessive crazy chicks or something lol. But she turned out to be this really awesome girl that I clicked with, plus she's super hot! but I got to comfortable with things, and she wasnt gonna wait around forever, I mean now that she pulled this sh*t I want to date her right this instance (funny how that works), but if things would have just kept going the way they were I probably wouldn't of asked her out for another 6 months (crazy, I know). its not impossible that sex would of become a part of things during that 6 months... But usually I like to be in an official, commited relationship before sailing that ship.

I honestly think what caused her to push away is that she got tired of waiting... and then I pursued, only making matters worse. bc as somebody said " she just wants to F*ck other guys"... hey, she wanted to f*ck me too, I'm sure she still does, she just didn't see it happening cus of me. damn.

As for a relationship, I'll be talking to other girls. But this one will come around eventually. I mean like you guys said leave her be, she'll be back. So thats what I'm gonna do.

dude.... u have to remember that women see guys a couple diierant ways
1 sexual realationship
2 long term relationship
3 friends
4 not intersted

and "shel be back" y y y ? would u want her back u were just talking and she hookd up with another guy??
hellow!!!! dude she couldnt control her self then. wats make u think this "party girl" will be faithfull, when u guys were just talking and she totaly disrespectd u.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

ahh bro should have tapd it at a hotel that u put inher name hahahah
then told her yer going to smok and then left lmao:bruce3:

You should go balls deep in her two hole then never call her again.
lol i first read go balls deep and shell never call u again! hahahaha

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Going on a limb here and I know most will say it's a chick flick but i dont care...The movie, He's just not that into you...ONE valid point....A guy /girl IF interested will make every attempt to call, track you down, get in touch with you...IF not interested, well we have all been there............I still go with the point of rather be alone, than with some idiot who dosent really like me...........:)

Stay strong, move on and enjoy life......................
TC

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with TC, even if she does come around again, it will be because something "better " is not around at the moment. Sex does not make a relationship work and you will be miserable down the line.

B

BigJack87

Awards
I agree with TC, even if she does come around again, it will be because something "better " is not around at the moment.

I think as people, we all try to be the best that we can be. Some people succed, some fail. Some have the attitude of I'm gonna be the best no matter what, and amount to nothing. And on the other hand you have people who are nobodys who just get lucky, (win the lottery, become famous, etc). For me, its about being a fun, loveable, upbeat person with a head on my shoulders. I know where I want to go in life and I know how I want to get there (no scamming, scheming, cheating, stealing, lieing blah blah blah, in other words I have morals lol). So if a girl thinks I'm the best choice, she would obviously choose to be with me. If someone came along and was even better, she'd leave me... the fact that this girl lost interest in me tells me that something about me is not as good as it could be. And that drives me crazy, even more than her being gone. Because I want to be the best I can as a person. So I have to figure out whats up, and then improve myself in that area. Now everyone will judge someone based on different things and see people a little different from everyone else. Not in general, but in a closer relationship like this one was. So theres a practical reason (to prevent this from becoming a pattern in the future) for me to not just walk away from this girl should she ever come back around. Because she's the control in this... "experiment", if you will. I couldn't be with a different girl and figure out what caused this one to push away... unless I just have some super huge personality disorder lol. But thats not the case. I'm young, I still have time to figure out how to be really, really good with women. Thats one of my biggest goals in life. But, just for example... you can't walk around like a bum, talk like an uneducated idiot, and act like a horndog and be good with women (quality women anyway!). So to some extent you have to become what women want. It's a process of finding the seed (what they want), planting the seed (working/changing to fit that into your lifestyle/personality), and then watching it grow into a big f*cking california redwood (reaping the benefits of having quality women in your life and being a better person in general).

I hope I'm getting my point across clearly, and in the right way. Basically, what bothers me (and I think most guys) when a girl pushes away from me or breaks up with me isn't all about the fact that shes gone... its that it shows that I'm lacking or missing something as a person, w.e that is. I know theres exceptions, and sometimes the girls just crazy lol. but for the most part I think this is true, and it gets under my skin...

I'm already a pretty well rounded person. I care about my health, workout (obviously lol or I probably wouldnt be on this forum!). I'm gonna be a firefighter and live at home for a couple more years. That way I can put the money straight into savings and let it start adding up, and no rent payments or bills etc, plus I can take care of my parents. That way when I do find a girl, and decide to settle down, we won't have to start from scratch trying to build a home and raise a family. And I love racing, NASCAR type racing. My papaw use to build cars for dale sr. back in the 70's and 80's and it just kinda runs in the family. In fact the first practice of the season at my local track was today and it was awesome! but thats for another thread lol. And racing takes money too, alot of money, maybe even more than the house and family (that would be sad). And I cannot sit at a desk 8 hours a day doing crap on a computer, I would seriously DIE! But firefighting is an awesome job with awesome hours and the pay is pretty good around here. More than enough to build a successful race team at the local track on top of a family. So if all goes well I should be in arca in about 3 years :fingersx:

Anyway I guess I'm just rambling now... but I have to figure out what area it is I'm lacking in and do something about it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if a girl thinks I'm the best choice, she would obviously choose to be with me. If someone came along and was even better, she'd leave me... the fact that this girl lost interest in me tells me that something about me is not as good as it could be. And that drives me crazy, even more than her being gone. Because I want to be the best I can as a person. So I have to figure out whats up, and then improve myself in that area.
Ugh, I can tell you whats up, you are retarded :D j/k. the fact that this girl looses interest in you is a "fault" in HER. She's not interested or looking for a long term monogamous relationship. She's looking to have a good time.

reaping the benefits of having quality women in your life
but she's not a quality woman, she's a little ho-bag

Anyway I guess I'm just rambling now... but I have to figure out what area it is I'm lacking in and do something about it!
you are lacking in judgement, as you should be able to tell she's a floozy.

B

BigJack87

Awards
you are lacking in judgement, as you should be able to tell she's a floozy.
And perhaps thats been my problem all along, choosing the wrong girl. I just need to think... and lift dangit!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D seriously easy to do, I did it with my first wife. pursued her harder each time she pulled away, didn't manage to stay married 2 years once it did happen, and was a struggle the whole time.

Married 13 years now to the 2nd wife, back in 95 we met at the end of may, started dating in june, engaged and moved in together in july, and married in august. I'm not a believer in fate or that metaphysical nonsense, but for the person to be right for you at the same time you have to be right for them. And pretty much if you don't both feel that way from the very start, its not too likely to work from all that i've seen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thingg I have learned these many years...you NEVER completely heal from being hurt.

Run like the freaking wind while you are still whole.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. She wants to bang you but not commit

2. She wants to do what she wants while having you wrapped around her little finger.

Sorry to sound all negative bro, but speaking as someone who has f*cked for 26yrs of my 36yrs on this planet, and given it up / waited for the right person, I can safely say that there's nothing wrong with jerkin your gerkin while waiting for that person who will honestly and truly love you for who you are, while accepting your faults.

I gave up all relations for five years (different if you've never had any)and waited for the woman I wanted to marry, knowing that she was going to turn up. Believe me when I say I have callouses.......on both hands :p