where to buy cell phones cheap with no contract unlocked?
- 02-17-2009, 04:58 PM
- 02-17-2009, 05:23 PM
- 02-17-2009, 05:51 PM
02-17-2009, 06:05 PM
We have a company here in Philly called Metropcs,.. 40 bucks a month for everything,,. you just gotta but the phone!!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
02-17-2009, 06:08 PM
02-17-2009, 06:11 PM
02-17-2009, 06:24 PM
02-17-2009, 06:29 PM
02-17-2009, 06:33 PM
oh oh, what did I start now, lol? Hey the last thing I want to do is try to be a communications engineer trying to rig an Iphone to use pcs technology, haha. I guess I will wait until someone has actually done it successfully, (without having to "rewire" it), then I will get one. For now, mogul is it.
02-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Just double checked, you cannot use an IPhone on Sprint. Like Easyj said, two different types of networks. It would be like trying to install an application with an .exe extension on a mac; Mac uses .dmg.
02-17-2009, 07:30 PM
but you can use the iphone on tmobile or alltel
I'm on sprint, have a touch pro. pretty nice
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
02-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Iphone requires 3G network now, and besides you couldnt use some of the internet features on there. There is an encoding AT&T sends out on their network once the phone "handshakes" to the server.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ripped1 in forum General ChatReplies: 37Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
- By War Machine in forum General ChatReplies: 56Last Post: 03-25-2010, 02:34 PM
- By bigpapa in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 05-21-2009, 07:29 PM
- By joebo in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2007, 01:13 AM
- By wojo in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2007, 09:00 PM