Me and my little piggy

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is the story...I was working on the sink in the Master Bedroom because it was draining slowly, clogged hair and what not. I finally re-assembled it and it was draining quite well. I was briskly walking through my bedroom to return the tools because I wanted to do some legs and delts before the big V-day dinner and WHHAMMMMM/Poppp:shock:. I stubbed my toe on the bedpost and hit the floor. My wife said "what's wrong"? I said "I broke my toe". "Oh I bet you didn't let me see it", in a motherly voice. So I pull off my sock and that little porky was bent all the way around facing outward from my foot. X-rays confirmed I shattered that little Motheffer. So now I am doped up on Vicodin:31: and probably will be out of the gym for at least 10 days and probably no good cardio for about 6 weeks. This sucks so friggin much......

The doc reset it with no painkiller either which was a treat. Does anyone else laugh uncontrollably when they are in extreme pain???

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
That hurts...I did it on a shopping cart wheel when wearing flip flops at the grocery store once...I bet everyone in the parking lot thought I was nuts...

dpfisher

I walked into stuff so often I started wearing steel toes, all day every day. Nearly every day I kick something and say "Man, I'm glad I had these on." Try it, they are wonderful