How do YOU deal with a-holes

BigJack87

Awards
I know a couple that I'm around a few times a week. I usually just ignore them and I don't have a short temper fuse. BUT, lately I've been gettin' really pissed with their little comments. May be the test booster or something, not sure. I mean I don't want to jump on them and rip their head off (even though I've been in MMA for last 3 years and most of it krav maga) or anything like that but anybody have a good method for shutting them up?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
using what they say as more fuel during a workout. my best friend and workout partner is an a-hole...hes a big 300+lb guy. so maybe some of the snide things he says are from jealousy, but he has a comment for everything, and no matter his knowledge he is always right. we used to get in stupid arguments, but now i just use the stupid stuff he says as inspiration during a workout...he will tell me lifting my bi's and tris will never help i'll always have tiny arms, and when i lift i use that!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
he will tell me lifting my bi's and tris will never help i'll always have tiny arms, and when i lift i use that!
^ Thats true though, you'll grow your arms better using bent over rows etc than directly doing curls or what have you.

On the subject of a-holes: ignore, and distance yourself from them.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i suggest performing a life abortion lol. get rid of them...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cash money and someones trunk full of guns. :bruce3:
hey, fuqqer, are you flipping that bird at me? if so, my wife would like you to use it anally on her with no lube.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
haha a-hole im around em every so often i just got to a point in my life and didnt care and used it as fuel for the fire, they help me get motivated to workout and get bigger, to have more respect from people cuz no body likes a-holes duh

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
The best way to get back at *******s is to ignore them. Ignoring people in general makes them feel worthless, like they don't exist - it is a terrible feeling. I do this sometimes to tune people out and it works - it is nice to not give a **** about *******s :)

*******s that go beyond smack talk and get physical must be put back in their place, below trash - kick their ass! :firedevil:

bigdognhb

Awards
If you dont absolutely have to be around em dont. Always try to surround yourself with positive people that help you want to better yourself. If you have to be around them avoid interaction as much as possible. And as everyone else said use it to fuel yourself

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
heaps.
It's mostly fat people who criticize my diet and lifestyle. If we were anywhere outside the office, i'd really put them in their place but i can't if i wana keep my job.
And of course, every other dipsh*t who thinks their way at life is the correct way... i feel like asking them "if you're so f*cking correct in the way u live life, how come u haven't achieved jacksh*t"

the thing is, just don't let words change you. maybe FACTS can change you but not words..... words don't mean sh*t. They're just a pile of sh*t from an overloaded a-hole.

dpfisher

People don't really talk **** to me unless it's in good fun. Get some better friends?