Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who know's what this special date signifies? :bandit:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its the day of the largest one day amateur bodybuilding show in the US....takes place in Northern Kentucky....I'll be judging....but I dont think thats what you're looking for, is it?

holy

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its the day of the largest one day amateur bodybuilding show in the US....takes place in Northern Kentucky....I'll be judging....but I dont think thats what you're looking for, is it?

holy
no, this is the day all men long for... even the pre-pubescent and erectile-impaired!

...hmm, maybe not so much the erectile-impaired... :bandit:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I will await your answer with great anticipation.....

holy

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
STEAK AND BLOW JOB DAY!!!!!!!!!

edit: ahh stxnas beat me to it! :(

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

holy
HeyHoly! I will see you there I guess! I live in KY and I have friends competing at that show. Any clue why MD doesn't cover that damn show?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
HeyHoly! I will see you there I guess! I live in KY and I have friends competing at that show. Any clue why MD doesn't cover that damn show?
Yep, I'll be there.....Dont be a stranger!

holy

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
no, this is the day all men long for... even the pre-pubescent and erectile-impaired!

...hmm, maybe not so much the erectile-impaired... :bandit:
Its the start of my spring break, here in florida. Not quite Steak & Bj day, but itll do.

DarkDragon

Awards
I started dating a girl on that day a few years ago. When the 1 year mark came around, needless to say, it wasn't just a steak and blowjob for me. I had to take her out first though.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well done lads! Last year I missed out and this year I'll probably miss out too - but not without going to extra-ordinary lengths to get some! :bandit:

from FaceBook:

men are simple creatures. we are not emotionally complex beings like females. once a year when the social pressures of Valentine's Day are upon us, we politely succumb and shower our mate with flowers and gifts -- not because we are expected to do so, but because we care. and sadly, men willingly participate while feeling left out of all the attention. so how can a woman show her appreciation for such kindness?

the answer ... STEAK & BLOWJOB DAY!

taking place a month after Valentine's Day, a holiday for women, Steak & Blowjob Day is a holiday for men. the idea is simple: no cards, flowers, candy nor other whimsical gifts. you simply bestow your partner with a steak and a blowjob.

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jakellpet again."

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
LOL it is my workout partner's birthday