computer help

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

computer help

take a look at the current christan bale/terminator thread on this site. what is wrong with my computer? i can not even click on it to view it. i normally access this AM at work and the same thing, i just thought it was a company firewall but it's the same on my home puter? WTF? can someone help here...?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

where's the thread?
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    •   

4. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

there's nothing wrong with that thread its working for me just fine on my end... thats some funny sh*t on that clip.... i think someone needs a little anger management.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I'm not having trouble either. Is it only that thread on the site, or is your computer hanging up a lot elsewhere.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

It could be that your browser does not have the proper plug-ins installed, but from your OP, I don't understand what you are trying to say!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Do you have anyone on your ignore list?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    It could be that your browser does not have the proper plug-ins installed, but from your OP, I don't understand what you are trying to say!
    this happened on another web-site too. let me see if i can be more descriptive. when i look at the post. there is the portion on the screen where you would normally see a large box containing the video. in the box or at the bottom of it, you would normally see a "play" button or on the screen you would maybe alos see it. that whole box is empty, it has an out line of the box but nothing in it. and no option to choose "play" or anything else. if i'm missing a plug in which one do you suggest i look for. this is a new computer from Dell and maybe missing some installs, but i'm not really sure which one's to look for. any ideas? thx for the help too, this is very frustrating, considering the "other" web site i was talking about was for a college project and i could not complete it.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Can you look at YouTube clips? What type of browser are you using? If FireFox, type this in your address bar aboutlugins <<< I guess the bolded stuff is a dedicated icon, it is supposed to be about colon plugins.Scroll down to the section that says Shockwave Flash, if you don't see a section for that, then you are missing the plugin. If it is there, make sure it says enabled. If using IE, go to tools>Manage Addons>Enable or Disable Addons, and look for the Adobe Flash Object, make sure it is enabled, if not, then enable it. If it seems like you have the flash player installed, then uninstall it, try re-installing the Adobe flash player. If you are having trouble uninstalling the player use this tool http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157 chose the one for your platform (windows, MAC, etc). Download the complete stand alone flash player http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/shockwave.html scroll down and click click here to download If you need further help, PM me.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Can you look at YouTube clips? What type of browser are you using? If FireFox, type this in your address bar aboutlugins <<< I guess the bolded stuff is a dedicated icon, it is supposed to be about colon plugins.Scroll down to the section that says Shockwave Flash, if you don't see a section for that, then you are missing the plugin. If it is there, make sure it says enabled. If using IE, go to tools>Manage Addons>Enable or Disable Addons, and look for the Adobe Flash Object, make sure it is enabled, if not, then enable it. If it seems like you have the flash player installed, then uninstall it, try re-installing the Adobe flash player. If you are having trouble uninstalling the player use this tool http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157 chose the one for your platform (windows, MAC, etc). Download the complete stand alone flash player http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/shockwave.html scroll down and click click here to download If you need further help, PM me.
    i wil try this when i get home. thx man, i really appreciate it bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Computer help?
    By Whacked in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 07:26 AM
  2. help me build a computer
    By primal1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. Need some computer help
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat