Blender Bottle Delivers AGAIN!!!

1. Blender Bottle Delivers AGAIN!!!

So it just dawned on me tonight to try this as it is always a mess, but scrambey eggs in the Blender Bottle is where it's at!!! Throw in the pepper and everything before hand and you are golden!!!

2. I like where your head's at sir. I hate scrambling eggs.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. blender bottles are overpriced pieces of ****e! got two that leak with anything thinner than protein and water, ie no-explode, and i never use the whisking ball anymore. i'll stick to the cheap throw aways

good idea though...but now i just crack the eggs in a skillet and scramble them while they cook. if i am really lazy that morning i nuke those badboys in a plastic bowl!
    •   

4. Im lazy ass with scrambling my eggs - just a little fork work in the pan and it's not much more than a yolk:whites mosaic.

Dig plenty of salmon, chives, chilles and fresh cracked pepper in em!

5. The omelet is in the pan as we speak; Ill have to see if the blender bottle is big enoguh tomorrow. I do 5 eggs, 1.c Egg Whites & 1c. Milk + Spices, so it will be tight.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The omelet is in the pan as we speak; Ill have to see if the blender bottle is big enoguh tomorrow. I do 5 eggs, 1.c Egg Whites & 1c. Milk + Spices, so it will be tight.
    I did 3 whole eggs and 4 egg whites last night. Can probably hold 3x that much.

BBs are not pieces of shiite. I have two that have lasted me over a year. Don't by the re-branded ones. Get the actual BB.

7. it is called "the BLENDER Bottle "

8. I tried it with eggs yesterday, I must say it works great!

9. Greatest thing ever lol

10. Bush hates this

11. I have been doing this and I have found that they cook easier as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. You asked, NP delivers!
    By NutraMan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. dropped my favorite blender bottle and it...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 08:44 AM
  3. Blender Bottle: BPA Free
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. Lets see if DTH delivers
    By Zombie in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:12 PM