The Fast & the Furious 3...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Call me lame, whatever. I am a big fan of the movies, except for #2. The new one is being released on my B-day. Should be cool having most of the old cast back after their careers pretty much flopped. VD and PW are doing okay I guess. They aren't action SUPERSTARS by any means, but I am sure they aren't hurting.

Anyone else anticipating the movie?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venarial Disease and Penis Wedge still at it, eh? Crazy.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking forward to this movie for years. I even threatened bodily harm to those who talked during the ad. #2 is kind of a guilty pleasure, the premise sucked, but it does entertain me.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
does anyone actually know what the story line is?? apart from racing and tuning hotted up cars.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
The new one is supposed to be about stealing gas

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to it only because it has the original cast. I didn't care much for 2, nor Tokyo drift. This #4 should be pretty good. I hope anyway. Ever since the end of Tokyo Drift I have been ready.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw the previews for this last night...I have to say it looks like the absolute lamest movie in decades.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im watch it just because the original cast is in it.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
im watch it just because the original cast is in it.
Think I'm gonna have to do it as well. "I live my life a quarter mile at a time"... hahahaha, damned lamest movie quote ever.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Count me in for sure... I always get drawn in no matter how lame the movie looks when it has to do with cars and girls. Plus I didn't really mind the original.

Darman

Darman

Awards
Hopefully they can recapture what they had in the original. I'll have to check it out opening weekend.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't impressed with the movie. I was equally unimpressed by the highest degree of retard showmanship that was displayed in the parking lot and on the freeway after driving home from the movie. Watching those idiots in the parking lot was a bit more entertaining than the movie.

On a serious note, if you see the new one, wait like 1/2 an hour after the movie before driving home to lessen the chance of being caught in the middle of some "drift" or drag race in the parking lot / roadways.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Someone else already mentioned it, but this will actually be the 4th movie.

I expect much ridiculousness and much bad acting. If I'm super bored I'll go see it... otherwise I'll just scoop up the internet bootleg.

The 3rd movie was really terrible...