AnabolicMinds: Member/Rep Of The Year Thread!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought this thread would be a good idea overall. There are many guys on this forum that put forth quite a bit of time and effort over the course of a year to help their fellow brethren out in many different ways. Whether it be a company representative giving helpful advice in regard to their product line, or a member that demonstrates sound advice or knowledge, it all adds to the aura that is the greatness of this place.

I think it's nice to recognize these people for what many of them do for this online community overall. Together we build off a unified foundation that not only enhances our lives through shared experiences and exercise knowledge, but also provides a good intellectual stimulus on many topics, as well as personal enjoyment in helping others. We all keep coming back here for a reason, and let that reason be known. So post up who you nominate and why. :D

I'll start.....

Rep of the Year: SteveOp - He really goes out of his way to help everyone here on the board with their nutraplanet questions or needs. I swear he's on top of things before you can even blink at times. I think you do a great job steve in representing nutraplanet in all regards. Keep up the good work my friend!

Member of the Year: SilentBob - SB demonstrates a good mix of humor and knowledge to the board. I think his contributions to AM are very unique in many ways, and he continously strives to improve upon himself, and assist others around him. Great job SB, and keep up the good work buddy!​

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I say Me, cause I just deserve it that's why, lo, JK. On a serious note, there are quite a few I want to nominate for Reps of the year. But first let me second the nomination for Stevop, he as helped quite a lot with my NP issues and other stuff as well, hell even came over and cut my lawn. My next nomination goes to Poopypants for the most detailed logs I have ever seen, and also for his knowledge. Next is Tripdog, man what else can I say about this guy other than he does a good job. And without taking up the whole page, next up is Dsade, he displays a style of comedy while emparting a wealth of knowledge in the same breath. One for the ladies, Crader, she is always just that, a lady, and a knowledgeable one at that, and is always ready to share that with anyone who seeks it.
Member of the year:Mullet, bow to that guy, crude at times, but I know he means well, and man, what a wealth of knowledge.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Reps: The regulars that hold it down in the steroid forum. Sure they aren't exactly 'reps' in the traditional sense but their knowledge and willingness to inform the uninformed (be it helping them out, or advising individuals to educate themselves before diving into a cycle,) are great additions to the community at a time where young people (and not so young people,) are looking to products like orals without thinking of (or in some cases, being aware of,) the probable side effects of improperly taking the products.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm voting for T1 baby! THE PAIN TRAIN IS COMING... WOOOO WOOOOOO!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
rep of the year!..i got a handful of them in mind!..
strategicmove
DR.D
steveoph
trauma1
ironlungz

member of the year!..a handful of them also!
thundergod
silentbob
nosinmiveins
irishcannon

but all in all,everyone here plays there part,and does a great job with helping one another achieve there goals!..IMO!
slick!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason I spend so much time on here is because of the great company ;)

But I'd have to agree that there are a ton of great minds out there who contribute enormously to AM. Some geniuses like Strategicmove, Dr. D, and mulletsoldier come to mind, but there are too many who make great contributions for me to list. I'm trying to avoid names because inevitably someone gets missed and that's not my intent. Each company has some great reps, and they contribute a great deal of knowledge on these boards as well.

Since I started reading 2.5 years ago, I have seen some great minds come and go, but luckily they left all their knowledge behind on the boards. Hopefully I can help as many as you out as I can, but it's walking in the footsteps of giants. And I still don't dabble in anything prohormone/steroidal, but I read a bit of Vidas and plan on getting Anabolics 2009 sometime soon, so that I can be even more useful. As always, feel free to PM me any questions/problems/concerns :D

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think Strat would win each and every time! LOL His knowledge belies his young age.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's so many cool people on AM its hard to choose.

as far as reps go, i would either pick trauma or the mullet.

general knowledge, strategicmove

steroid knowledge nosinmyveins and holyintellect. dr D for pioneering the pulse method.

bulking forum - renegaderows.

motivational - thundergod, bslick

there's so many good people here, all with a different area of expertise, its hard to just pick one person.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there's so many cool people on AM its hard to choose.

as far as reps go, i would either pick trauma or the mullet.

general knowledge, strategicmove

steroid knowledge nosinmyveins and holyintellect. dr D for pioneering the pulse method.

bulking forum - renegaderows.

motivational - thundergod, bslick

there's so many good people here, all with a different area of expertise, its hard to just pick one person.
So true. There really are so many good people here. I just thought it would be cool seeing some members acknowlege people here that have really helped them out over the years.

I'd also like to acknowlege B5150 and Jayhawkk as far as admins go. You gentlemen do a fine job in what you do here at AM. It's no easy task keeping some of us clowns in line. :lol: ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are way too many good folks here that deserve recognition. My hats off to all of them

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
def. trauma1!..brian and the hawkk really puts it down with the moderating,and keeping us in check!..big up's to yall!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with Boxman, I mean cmon guys, its so obviouse!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doctor Doctor, give some news... ;)

STRATEGICMOVE. Contest over.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thank yall for nominating me, I want to say hi to my cousin ray rat, and uncle pookie. I could not have gotten this award with out my fellow AM buddies rooting for me....oh my bad, I thought yall picked me (slaps self and wakes up from delusional dream), lol. Seriously, I think at the end of every year, we should hold a poll (nomination) for different categories, and the winner with the most votes for each category get something. That can be determined at a later time. Maybe sponsors can give a supp of choice to the winner. Or even AM can come up with some memorabilia. What yall think?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thank yall for nominating me, I want to say hi to my cousin ray rat, and uncle pookie. I could not have gotten this award with out my fellow AM buddies rooting for me....oh my bad, I thought yall picked me (slaps self and wakes up from delusional dream), lol. Seriously, I think at the end of every year, we should hold a poll (nomination) for different categories, and the winner with the most votes for each category get something. That can be determined at a later time. Maybe sponsors can give a supp of choice to the winner. Or even AM can come up with some memorabilia. What yall think?
i think thats a great idea ranger!:)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to go ahead and say what everyone is thinking...

ozarkaBRAND pwns ALL

:lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep: Mulletsailor. He's an encyclopedia and defends his company with an excessive amount of knowledge, science and thinking outside the box.

Member: Irish Cannon. He's the hardest working man in Hollywood. "In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes" [and another Irish Cannon Log].

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
REP: Strategicmove,... the man is a wealth of knowledge!
Member of the year: Bslick69,.. he's everywhere!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I agree that there are way too many to name here. I have made alot of friends here and I feel like calling just one would hurt the others feelings that deserve just as much recognition. My hat is off to all the reps and members that do what they do for this board!
The admins and mods also do a great job. Most of you don't realize how much time it takes these guys to make this board run smooth.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I agree that there are way too many to name here. I have made alot of friends here and I feel like calling just one would hurt the others feelings that deserve just as much recognition. My hat is off to all the reps and members that do what they do for this board!
i agree dg!..hats off to the veterans/old timers also!..not that there old in age..LOL..but the ones that have been here for awhile like yourself buddy!..7 yrs.dammmmmm!..way to go go fellas!:)..hats off to all yall!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The admins and mods also do a great job. Most of you don't realize how much time it takes these guys to make this board run smooth.
I could not have said it better myself! I could never pick between my family!:hug:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I could not have said it better myself! I could never pick between my family!:hug:
thats really sweet to say!..thats also exactly what a rep,or a member of the year would say!.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So who won this fukcing thing anyway?
Pffffttt...

:D

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Lets see........naught + naught = naught. Hell if I know.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this bad boy as I think it merits it after a two year hiatus.

I would have to say Judo Josh, Stxnas and BigT have been outstanding reps and members this year. Judo primarily because every time the dude post I practically read his evolution into the information superhighway that he becomes. Goes out of his way to help people asking questions not pertaining to his rep responsibilities and is just an overall nice guy.

Stxnas because, well he likes fishing :D. And there probably isn't a nicer guy on the boards. He sets the standards of CS and product information that helps make AI what they have become known for today. Mike and Stx have created a great online reputation for AI and there is a reason for that.

BigT, because dude knows how to pull off a log and can get along with pretty much anyone on the board (which surprisingly is much harder to do then you would think... online interfacing can be tricky if you don't have the right skillz).

So let's hear it. Who else deserves some mention?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this bad boy as I think it merits it after a two year hiatus.

I would have to say Judo Josh, Stxnas and BigT have been outstanding reps and members this year. Judo primarily because every time the dude post I practically read his evolution into the information superhighway that he becomes. Goes out of his way to help people asking questions not pertaining to his rep responsibilities and is just an overall nice guy.
WOW bud.. I am shocked, speechless and humbled by this! I dont think I am worthy of the title "member of the year" as there are so many great people here who are far more helpful and knowledgeable.

Some people who have influenced me during my time here are..

Ssbackwards
Zir red
Rodja
Mr. Kleen
Jbryand
Stakedcop
Heretostudy
Liftergym

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW bud.. I am shocked, speechless and humbled by this! I dont think I am worthy of the title "member of the year" as there are so many great people here who are far more helpful and knowledgeable.
^^^ see what I mean.

Your REP-ertoire is impeccable my good sir.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've came on these boards, lots of good guys...

BPJohn
stxnas
Fl3xmagnum
Robochap
Heretostudy
John Smeton
stakedcop

All a great group of guys... I wouldn't want to pick just one...

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Congrats to the winners here, this seems like a great place for info & a lot of friendly people. Keep it up & well done!