Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, no one knew were were going to change it up like that except our DJ and MC so everyone was surprised.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL looks like you guys had fun! Remember to always make time for fun!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
nice edit, the steady cam rotation was a nice addition

they did a good edit job on that, i can see why you had a bit of a wait for it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice edit, the steady cam rotation was a nice addition

they did a good edit job on that, i can see why you had a bit of a wait for it.

Well, it was mostly my wife's fault. We had to pic songs etc for the dvd menu, video and stuff and I picked a bunch that I liked. Cindy however, procrastinated on the final decisions forever, then the videographer had another project he was in the middle of right before he went to Australia for a couple months. If she could could have made up her mind we could have had it a long time ago. :tongue2:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Well, it was mostly my wife's fault. We had to pic songs etc for the dvd menu, video and stuff and I picked a bunch that I liked. Cindy however, procrastinated on the final decisions forever, then the videographer had another project he was in the middle of right before he went to Australia for a couple months. If she could could have made up her mind we could have had it a long time ago. :tongue2:
that's brides for ya :thumbsup:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So true

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, no one knew were were going to change it up like that except our DJ and MC so everyone was surprised.
That was in DC? can you send me the name of your photographer? My sis is getting married and is having trouble finding someone good.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was in DC? can you send me the name of your photographer? My sis is getting married and is having trouble finding someone good.

Sorry, it was in California. Your sister is in the DC area? I'm not sure if my wife knows any photographers or videographers here. We just got here in October. I feel her pain though, it's tough to find someone you really like and at a price your happy with. If she wants the numbers for the guys in Cali sure let me know.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, it was in California. Your sister is in the DC area? I'm not sure if my wife knows any photographers or videographers here. We just got here in October. I feel her pain though, it's tough to find someone you really like and at a price your happy with. If she wants the numbers for the guys in Cali sure let me know.
Yea she is getting married in Norfolk, but I figured it was close enough. Most people want too much money or are 20-somes trying to making some extra cash. If she could find someone like the people who did your vid she would be happy.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nice vid! good to see you guys had a good time :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea she is getting married in Norfolk, but I figured it was close enough. Most people want too much money or are 20-somes trying to making some extra cash. If she could find someone like the people who did your vid she would be happy.

I'll ask her and see if she has heard of anyone, but like I said we just got here so, she likely doesn't know.