Most you've ever eaten at a restaurant

T

tattoopierced1

Thought this would be a fun post, but what is the most amount of food you've eaten at one time at a restaurant.

Mine has to be at a local mexican restaurant, they have Steak Burrito Jaliscos that are to die for. They are about 12-13" in length, 6" wide and filled with steak and cheese sauce. Each one probably weighs around 2lbs or more. Went in there and ate 2, and was going to order a 3rd, but figure I'd probably bust my stomach if I did.

That and IHOP are probably my 2 favorite places to stuff myself retarded.

L

LifeSize

Awards
last night I had two porterhouse steaks at long horn along with two sweet potatoes and two servings of broccoli.. i also ate the whole chicken wrap appetizer.. washed it down with 3 cups of water.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Probably at the chinese buffet. I can't remember how many plates but it was huge lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
chinese buffet..me and some buds were there prob bout 5 hours until we were told to leave..it was a good time.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Getting an 800gm Rib Eye for dinner tonight i know that much.

I have a few impressive feats all the all-you-can eat places as well.

D

dpfisher

4.5lbs filet mignon, NOTHING ELSE

or 54 plates of sushi at one of those bars where the things come around in the little boats

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
sometimes i watch that man vs. food show..and some of those things aren't even challenges and he can't or other people can't do it...weaklings.. like he had to eat 3 deli sandwiches in an hour last night and they totaled four pounds all together.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
9 pulled pork sandwiches in 8 minutes. It won me my pro card. My next comp is in April and its cookies. Too bad I dont eat many cookies.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most likely olive garden. I remember eating a bunch of bread, with a chix Caesar salad, with one and a half entrees. Can't remember what they were, but I was so bloated when I left.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buffet at a Chinese place... Ended up throwing up about 15 minutes after I was done and go figure, I was hungry again lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
9 pulled pork sandwiches in 8 minutes. It won me my pro card. My next comp is in April and its cookies. Too bad I dont eat many cookies.
I always wanted to ask a pro eater this!

How bad do you have to crap after you get done with the comp?! Do you **** a whole 5 gallon bucket or what?!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
In college four of us would go to a chinese buffet about fifteen minutes from campus. they threw us out once when we were there for over three hours. We used to eat everything and anything.....

Well we stopped going when we ate so much and no one could drive so the one guys gf came and picked us up. Two of us shat our pants on the way back and one puked.....other guy made it to the campus restroom.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In college four of us would go to a chinese buffet about fifteen minutes from campus. they threw us out once when we were there for over three hours. We used to eat everything and anything.....

Well we stopped going when we ate so much and no one could drive so the one guys gf came and picked us up. Two of us shat our pants on the way back and one puked.....other guy made it to the campus restroom.
HAHA That sucks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most i ever ate was probly 40+ pieces of pizza at a pizza buffet. I did NOT feel good after that.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
damn, I though I was special.

I was going to say at a chinese buffet.

We went to a fancy chinese buffet, which was like 30-40 bucks a person. They had all the great fancy dishes though that reg buffets dont have.

Anyway, I went with 4 friends, and we made a contest, whoever gave up eatting had to pay the mandatory tip, which was like 20 bucks.

None of us wanted to lose, so we ate about 8 full plates each. Each plate was probably a good pound I would say. All of us threw up as soon as we got out of the restaurant. My friend puked 2 seconds as soon as we got out.

I puked like 3 minutes later. Point was, we puked like we had some super strong weed. Puked like there was no tomorrow.

Fun times. lol

T

tattoopierced1

One other time would be when we went to an all you can eat lunch buffet of pizza and wings with 3 co workers. Between the 4 of us we ate over 300 wings and 3 whole pizzas.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
awesome thread :arms:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to ask a pro eater this!

How bad do you have to crap after you get done with the comp?! Do you **** a whole 5 gallon bucket or what?!
It hits you about three hours after the comp. The worst part is that you get a horrible blood rush to the face from chewing so hard and fast. That **** burns and stays for hours after the contest.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
a friend of mine spent $22 on food at a convenience store, and he ate it all in one sitting. It was the most food I have ever seen someone eat.

He was also under the influence of THC.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Buffalo prime rib, 3 elk chops and a Venison broughtworst, baked potato, side veggies, salad and a small loaf of bread. Mmmmm

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Probably one of my own meals. I have a big bowl thats about a foot and a half across, and I fill it with pasta and meatballs and chow down over the course of like an hour. Demolish the thing every time.

I've eaten to chipotle burritos before. Didn't feel too good (too much hot sauce).

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The entire female cheerleading team; they were all Asian, so I guess you can say that it was a buffet.
:blink:

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
The entire female cheerleading team; they were all Asian, so I guess you can say that it was a buffet.
:blink:
Were you hungry again in an hour?

I have that problem with eating asian food :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
speaking of THC, I recently smoked some pot with my friends. We ended up eatting a large pizza hut pizza EACH by ourselves, while sharing a 3 pound plate of pasta and about 30-40 hotwings.

It was purely disgusting how fast we ate it. The amount of food surely wasn't as much as some of you, but when you eat like you havent seen food in 20 days, you eat FAST. Gone in 15 minutes. :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Superbowl party, just ordered 6 large domino pies between 6 people 3 order of wings and a crapload of other stuff :D