Making money off of slower shipping??

J

JKC12482

Awards
what do you guys think about this, twice in the last two weeks, two companies who i won't specifically name but i'd really really like to, have sent me my products more than a week later when i paid for overnight, first of all regular mail, it should be sent the same day i order if it's before 10 am, second of all even regular mail would have gotten here by now, you know? i think they're making a good bit off of screwing us like this with shipping costs? is this happening to anybody else??? what has happened to people's morals

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who dat?

Seriously, though, I think you might be overreacting a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you paid for overnight (which isn't cheap) then you should have gotten overnight.

If there was an error, and it wasn't shipped, you should get an adjustment for difference in shipping.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
This is one of my biggest complaints with people who sell on ebay...they'll list their product cheaply, and then overcharge on shipping...OR they'll lead you to believe you'll have it in a few days, and then send it pony express.

holy

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about this, twice in the last two weeks, two companies who i won't specifically name but i'd really really like to, have sent me my products more than a week later when i paid for overnight, first of all regular mail, it should be sent the same day i order if it's before 10 am, second of all even regular mail would have gotten here by now, you know? i think they're making a good bit off of screwing us like this with shipping costs? is this happening to anybody else??? what has happened to people's morals
have you contacted them and asked them why this has happened and/or asked for a refunded difference?

g35driver2003

g35driver2003

Awards
Stop payment on your CC or call the company back and demand a refund for shipping.