I just got a Anabolic Xtreme brouchure with Hanks picture at the back.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is, "WTF," the only thing that you can say?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Why is, "WTF," the only thing that you can say?
it's supposed to be a joke :dunno:

If I remember correctly, he tested 3-AD when it first came out.

What is weird is of all the pictures hank had up, Im not sure why they used that specific one.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa!
I want to see this brouchure!

I should upload it.

The reason for the WTF comment is because hank has this sort of WTF smile on his face. It's quite funny if you see it. :006:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know the one you speak of! It was in an issue of Flex, or M&F as well. Can't remember which one haha! GO HANK!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i got that brochure too sitting right here... his picture towards the back and his name is BEN?

if i'm not mistaken that picture was taken after an igf-2 cycle!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yep, that's me with the wtf look on my face in all the AX ads.
and yes, real name is ben. :wave2:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ben Over, is that you?
Hahahaa!

Just messing with you, Hank!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
for a living i run an online subscription business. hank vangut is a fictions name of a guy who would repeatedly register to poach the content we published with the free trial we offer. he made my staff very angry but at least the guy had a sense of humor.
so hank vangut just became a running joke in our office and i adopted it as an alias for the web.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
here is the ad. not really my words....but close i guess. it was an extrapolation taken from my log by the marketing folks.

Attachments

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
for a living i run an online subscription business. hank vangut is a fictions name of a guy who would repeatedly register to poach the content we published with the free trial we offer. he made my staff very angry but at least the guy had a sense of humor.
so hank vangut just became a running joke in our office and i adopted it as an alias for the web.
so you poached his name in return!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hank, how much is a picture like that worth? is that something you can disclose? or with in a range!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
not enough to quit my day job.
it was done more as a favor for jamie/mace who asked me to help AX out with their ad.
so just got some free supps.
i'm not really a manties model. staying in shape is just a recreational hobby for me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
not enough to quit my day job.
it was done more as a favor for jamie/mace who asked me to help AX out with their ad.
so just got some free supps.
i'm not really a manties model. staying in shape is just a recreational hobby for me.
thats kewl... you got some modeling exposure and free supps... good combination!