marihuana and sex

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
hello

yesterday i smoked weed.. i do this like every three months when i visit an old friend and never do it outside of that timeframe, although i wish to kick it all together

i do however notice that my libido goes up insanely after half a smoke, what is the scientific reasoning behind this?

i found some stuff on it increasing dopamine, but a lot of other sites also claiming that this never has been proven through scientific study.. can someone enlighten me?

btw i notice that i cum quicker but not tested with the g/f because she doesn't like that i do this, instead of reports that people last for ages while on weed suggesting more of an increase in serotonin.. any ideas?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All i know is that when i smoke and then have sex it feels 10x better then having sex not being high. Marijuana seems to enhance a lot of things, even when I was younger and i would take it with other drugs it would seem to enhance the effects of the other drug. I'll sure someone will chime in with some studies on whether it increases dopamine or serotonin levels.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read a study where it causes a burst in testosterone, for maybe 30min to 1 hour after smoking, then it drops quickly to below it's original level while eventually leveling out.

THC also increases PEA levels.

I also used to love sex while smoking, but I quit a long time ago. And then I discovered high dosed PEA with an mao-b inhibitor. Far far more pro-sexual, but can also be more dangerous as it's incredibly stimulating as well.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With me stimulants make it harder to get an erection. I've used pea after taking some deprynel. Closest thing to ecstasy IMO. was using it for a couple of months just on the weekends but now pea does nothing too me. I haven't used it in a while though so maybe it will start working again.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stimulants usually do that, but with PEA + deprenyl I find it's completely different. It's like ecstacy but without the ED caused by it, and even more intense depending on the dose of both. For me it is completely pro-sexual but the effects are short lived, maybe an hour and a half. I think you have to take long breaks though because of receptor downregulation, in order for it to work properly again. There is definitely a huge burst of dopamine happening.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to give it a shot again in the near future. Hmmmmm wonder how it would feel if i took the pea then smoked? Guess I'll find out soon enough. I already have everything so maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Smoking pot causes Triple-H Syndrome.
Horny, Hungry, Happy

I always thought it increased dopamine. So this hasn't been proven?

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
great stuff guys

please post any cocktails you use which i can buy and test for myself which aren't too dangerous like weed and i can use without my g/f being bothered by it being drugs

also deprenyl i read about but is this prescription?

any otc drug-like combos available?

please let me know how it works out for you on the weekends

and eh.. any scientific studies on the subject matter also highly appreciated ;)

imsoaznwashed

Awards
thc often works as an aphrodesiac for women as well.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smoking pot causes Triple-H Syndrome.
Horny, Hungry, Happy

I always thought it increased dopamine. So this hasn't been proven?

In a sense yeah, it's been proven to increase PEA which also effects dopamine.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
is it bad that everytime i get a girl alone in my room to smoke.. we end up banging?!? it seems from a neutral perspective like im some creepy guy using weed as a date rape drug... but thats so far from the case..

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
is it bad that everytime i get a girl alone in my room to smoke.. we end up banging?!? it seems from a neutral perspective like im some creepy guy using weed as a date rape drug... but thats so far from the case..
look what the hell are these girls doing in the first place smokin weed? and them getting alone with you is them wanting sex? from a neutral perspective i can't happen to think how bad these girls are

try telling this to the judge though