- 01-22-2009, 03:39 PM
- 01-22-2009, 04:50 PM
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
I don't see how that pertains to the original question...
It's hard to judge arm size based on a picture because over all height and arm/body ratio plays a big part in the perception of arm size. Ripped arms on a good physique look much bigger than arms with no definition. I've seen 16inch arms look bigger than 20inch arms until next to each other.
01-22-2009, 05:12 PM
That is true what jay said. I did not realize my arms were 15" until I went to buy some elbow sleeves, and had to have my arm measured. I thought they were smaller.
01-22-2009, 05:37 PM
but if you had to guess, would u say that their arms are close? They're all about the same height. What do u consider ripped? only below 10%?
01-23-2009, 02:31 AM
01-23-2009, 12:47 PM
01-23-2009, 06:16 PM
01-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:34 AM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:49 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum PicsReplies: 43Last Post: 05-10-2003, 04:28 PM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:20 AM