My city's on lock down

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here in DC they have all the bridges and most roads (well more from the VA side than the MD side) closed. They closed from the 18th till the 21st. Makes it a pain in the ass to get around. Damn inauguration.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean Imaculation? Hail the messiah.

riiiiight.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mother got freaked out by the beatles like showing at the democratic convention where girls were screaming and crying. She likened it to Nazi germany. I can care less either way. I just want to be able to get to the restaurants and sh8t that I like.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah. Ya, that would suck to have to deal with it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife wouldn't let me, but I wanted to rent my place out for the week or trade for a week with someone who has a place somewhere nice and warm. On craigslist there are places and rooms going anywhere from a few hundred dollars to 10,000 dollars. give me my mother fu8kin movie check. Damn wives.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Here in DC they have all the bridges and most roads (well more from the VA side than the MD side) closed. They closed from the 18th till the 21st. Makes it a pain in the ass to get around. Damn inauguration.
It's pain in the ass to get around DC area year round, I can't even imagine what's going on now.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pain in the ass to get around DC area year round, I can't even imagine what's going on now.
That's the truth. Traffic here blows.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOVA..Ha my wife is going there.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he meant Northern Virginia, not the community college. :lol:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there was over 800,000 people using the metro that day and all of them trying to use it right after the speech. People were waiting for HOURS trying to get onto the metro and people were getting hypothermia and sh8t. fools, all of them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
SSJ4GOD General Chat 6
Anabolics 11
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 193
Anabolics 13