Rep points

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
how do you build them up? ive seen ppl with less post then me have more (i know i don't post a whole lot but i read a ton)!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
you get them from other people so start kissing ass. lol jk, make good contributions to threads and being funny helps too.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
You kind of answered your question partially >>>i know i don't post a whole lot but i read a ton You have to contribute to receive rep points. It could be a simple thing as posting a joke or giving friendly advice.

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
awesome, thanks guys... looks like ill be posting on here more often!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Rep points serve no purpose. Your goal should not be to accure rep points, but to provide quality posts/information, IMO.

You don't need RPs to be taken seriously. You just need to provide informative posts over time. People will get to know you!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Rep points serve no purpose. Your goal should not be to accure rep points, but to provide quality posts/information, IMO.

You don't need RPs to be taken seriously. You just need to provide informative posts over time. People will get to know you!
true story. people take it like a game sometime thinking the more reps they get means something like they will be a better person. LOL. i admit i was a rep whore but i wasnt any good at it so i just rep people that have good posts.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
true story. people take it like a game sometime thinking the more reps they get means something like they will be a better person. LOL. i admit i was a rep whore but i wasnt any good at it so i just rep people that have good posts.
So why didn't I get a rep? :lol: j/p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 30
Cgkone General Chat 10
faither Forum Suggestions and News 3
General Chat 15
BigGunn General Chat 9