- 01-18-2009, 11:56 PM
- 01-19-2009, 06:31 AM
you get them from other people so start kissing ass. lol jk, make good contributions to threads and being funny helps too.
01-19-2009, 06:52 AM
You kind of answered your question partially >>>i know i don't post a whole lot but i read a ton You have to contribute to receive rep points. It could be a simple thing as posting a joke or giving friendly advice.
01-19-2009, 07:06 AM
01-19-2009, 12:07 PM
01-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Rep points serve no purpose. Your goal should not be to accure rep points, but to provide quality posts/information, IMO.
You don't need RPs to be taken seriously. You just need to provide informative posts over time. People will get to know you!
01-19-2009, 09:22 PM
01-19-2009, 10:22 PM
01-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BorixTheBlade in forum General ChatReplies: 45Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:35 PM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
- By HairyLarry35 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2006, 06:22 PM
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:36 AM
- By Funny Monkey in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2004, 10:07 AM