Gamertag thread

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I made an xbox post and seem we got a couple gamers on here so it was suggested to make a gamertag thread maybe even AM teams and tournaments.. could be fun... so if you got an xbox or ps3 online post you gamertag and it will be added to the list

Gamertag / AM Member name

XBOX
BJJ Josh / BJJ Josh
thaOrleanyte / thaOrleanyte
Ndecent Exposre / Aggravated
CxC Preacher / Zero V
dirtydeweyjr / dirtydeweyjr
Trauma 1 / Trauma 1
Marsvoltatripre / ari4216
El Positions / Mulletsoldier
XxXMINDGAMEXxX / mindgame
the roadge / rolandajoint
Thulse of Doom / brk_nemesis
EasyEJL / EasyEJL
JohnMatrix Lied / maurice02
PS3
El Positions / Mulletsoldier
mindgamewords / mindgame
loucando / somewhatgifted

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the liberty of adding the gamertags that were already posted in the other thread..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I made an xbox post and seem we got a couple gamers on here so it was suggested to make a gamertag thread maybe even AM teams and tournaments.. could be fun... so if you got an xbox or ps3 online post you gamertag and it will be added to the list

XBOX
BJJ Josh
thaOrleanyte
Ndecent Exposre
CxC Preacher
dirtydeweyjr
Trauma 1
Marsvoltatripre
El Positions

PS3
El Positions
You should maybe write who the respective gamer tags correspond to!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
cool..... anybody can add me, and im on alot at night when i get off work.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, nice work!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
heres mine.

PS3/mindgamewords
360/XxXMINDGAMEXxX

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somebody created a gamer's social group.

User CP --> Social Groups [right side] --> Online gamers.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i sent friend request to all GTs on the list.. lets get a gamer team going on

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i sent friend request to all GTs on the list.. lets get a gamer team going on
yea, i was playing fallout 3 then your name pop up for a message. Then i was like who the fuk is this guy?! lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i was playing fallout 3 then your name pop up for a message. Then i was like who the fuk is this guy?! lol
I have been meaning to rent that game next but they always sold out.. how is it? does it have a online co-op mode? I have been playin army of two with my boy online now and just about done.. was gonna get fallout or left 4 dead next

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been meaning to rent that game next but they always sold out.. how is it? does it have a online co-op mode? I have been playin army of two with my boy online now and just about done.. was gonna get fallout or left 4 dead next
I say you go for L4D. 4 player co-op, please. Online madness right there.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I will be able to grab L4D this weekend. Fun incoming!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS LONG as you dont get stuck in a room of 11 year olds -.-
TRUE THAT!!! That's why I only ever play with friends. You can't play that game on the higher levels without cohesive team work.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
TRUE THAT!!! That's why I only ever play with friends. You can't play that game on the higher levels without cohesive team work.
Yeah, but when its a bunch of kids you can just attract the horde, down 2 of em, and leave the last to fend for himself. Kinda funny. but wrong....but they deserve it. lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We don't have to play with those kids when all of us will be playing!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone ever try and flash their xbox? I have been reading up on it, and it doesnt look complicated to do and would be a lot cheaper to burn your own games juss risky.. with the constent rings of death I hear about im sure microsoft wont appreaciate when they are fixing it and realized its been hacked.. or that if you get caught by one of their updates then you are permenantly banned from live.. sounds a lil risky

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
I'm on PS3 under BicuriousGeorge......its meant as a joke

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever try and flash their xbox? I have been reading up on it, and it doesnt look complicated to do and would be a lot cheaper to burn your own games juss risky.. with the constent rings of death I hear about im sure microsoft wont appreaciate when they are fixing it and realized its been hacked.. or that if you get caught by one of their updates then you are permenantly banned from live.. sounds a lil risky

i thought about it, but its just not worth it. I wouldn't mind hacking a ps2,xbox, anything last gen. But current gen is just too much money to risk ruining.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm not all that great at any of the FPS games but i still love them. was a beta tester for Shadowrun,t hats a great game available cheap.

I'll whoop any of your asses in Viva Pinata trouble in paradise though :p

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Translation: Virgin

Hah! Sorry Dave, I had to.

I'd be more disappointed if you hadn't, I set myself up perfectly. :squintfinger:

**also side note, I'm thoroughly convinced that I could answer all my responses in similes with the insane amount we have now. Crazy,

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i'm not all that great at any of the FPS games but i still love them. was a beta tester for Shadowrun,t hats a great game available cheap.

I'll whoop any of your asses in Viva Pinata trouble in paradise though :p

Viva pinata rocked, i enjoyed it. I also have Shadowrun, that was a great game. it was a mix of Counter Strike with Magic abilities and tech abilities, as well as classes A lA team fortress style. Elf/katana with teleport and the blue crystal thing, WOOT.

Man I am going to Chicago this weekend for buisness(starting my own small one) So i wont be playing. Anyone up for Next saturday. The 31st, all night gaming session? between L4D, Cod 4 and 5, GOW2, Halo 3. I got em all baby. I suck at halo 3 though, and Gow...... so be forwarned

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to renew my live account this weekend, and either rent or buy L4D. My gamer tag is listed in the OP.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
count me in if we r getting a game night together

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ps3, when do you guys play? what games?