Watchmen!

1. Watchmen!

Just went and saw "Gran Turino" tonight. Awesome movie, but the trailer for "Watchmen" got me all happy in the pants!

2. It visually looks amazing, but I am very, very skeptical about this film. The graphic novel is a classic and Hollywood has a bad habit of destroying great parts of my childhood (e.g. X-Men, Spiderman, etc).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. I need to look at grabbing the nvel so I can enjoy it then! You are right. Visually it does look amazing!
    •   

4. I hope it comes out all right...i saw the preview again last night at the theatre and i got real excited
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. The smashing pumpkins song on the sound track is sick as well.

6. Same one they used for one of the Batman movies wasn't it? Good song regardless and hopefully a good movie. I plan on seeing it when it comes out.

7. not sure if it's the same might be it would fit in both

8. I read the comic a few weeks ago and the trailer looks completely on par. I can't wait to see the movie
    SFW and GFH

9. Yeah, the new Wolverine movie looks sick too.

10. One of the very few movies I look forward to this year.

Mozilla/4.0 Sprint:MotoQ (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220)

11. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Just went and saw "Gran Turino" tonight. Awesome movie
    i liked it too

good to see clint eastwood hit some of those old "dirty harry" stare down "don't fuck with me" looks - it was classic Eastwood

12. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i liked it too

good to see clint eastwood hit some of those old "dirty harry" stare down "don't fuck with me" looks - it was classic Eastwood
    No doubt!

13. I'm glad Warner Bros and Fox sorted out their **** and agreed to release it on time. The wait has been too long for this movie. Like already said, hopefully the movie is true to the graphic novel.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Watchmen
    By ABNRanger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:46 AM
  2. The Watchmen trailer
    By slow-mun in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:13 PM