Watchmen!

1. Watchmen!

Just went and saw "Gran Turino" tonight. Awesome movie, but the trailer for "Watchmen" got me all happy in the pants!

2. It visually looks amazing, but I am very, very skeptical about this film. The graphic novel is a classic and Hollywood has a bad habit of destroying great parts of my childhood (e.g. X-Men, Spiderman, etc).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. I need to look at grabbing the nvel so I can enjoy it then! You are right. Visually it does look amazing!

4. I hope it comes out all right...i saw the preview again last night at the theatre and i got real excited
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. The smashing pumpkins song on the sound track is sick as well.
    •   

6. Same one they used for one of the Batman movies wasn't it? Good song regardless and hopefully a good movie. I plan on seeing it when it comes out.

7. not sure if it's the same might be it would fit in both

8. I read the comic a few weeks ago and the trailer looks completely on par. I can't wait to see the movie
    SFW and GFH

9. Yeah, the new Wolverine movie looks sick too.

10. One of the very few movies I look forward to this year.

Mozilla/4.0 Sprint:MotoQ (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220)

11. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Just went and saw "Gran Turino" tonight. Awesome movie
    i liked it too

good to see clint eastwood hit some of those old "dirty harry" stare down "don't fuck with me" looks - it was classic Eastwood

12. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i liked it too

good to see clint eastwood hit some of those old "dirty harry" stare down "don't fuck with me" looks - it was classic Eastwood
    No doubt!

13. I'm glad Warner Bros and Fox sorted out their **** and agreed to release it on time. The wait has been too long for this movie. Like already said, hopefully the movie is true to the graphic novel.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Watchmen
    By ABNRanger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:46 AM
  2. The Watchmen trailer
    By slow-mun in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:13 PM