Ergopharm gets raided....again...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Why is the DEA concerned with this? Makes no sense. THey must have a hard-on now for PA.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It was not cross contamination....that has already been verified by both Pat and Mario DiPasqaule....

This was a document search only....they did not go in looking for vials of steroids.

holy

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why is the DEA concerned with this? Makes no sense. THey must have a hard-on now for PA.
Of course they do. I guarantee that they think at any moment, they can knock down the door and find something to violate his probation. If in fact he is on probation, I can't remember. The media likes drawing attention to this sort of thing, nothing new for those of us who have been around a bit.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It was not cross contamination....that has already been verified by both Pat and Mario DiPasqaule....

This was a document search only....they did not go in looking for vials of steroids.

holy
You are probably correct that this is not contamination. My assumption when the first story involving 6-OXO came out was that it was the testing assay itself that was incorrect, issuing a false-positive, seeing 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione (6-OXO) as 4-androstene-3,17-dione ("Andro"). I know that these false-positives were known to happen with ATD showing as testosterone: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7210060?dopt=Abstract

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Of course they do. I guarantee that they think at any moment, they can knock down the door and find something to violate his probation. If in fact he is on probation, I can't remember. The media likes drawing attention to this sort of thing, nothing new for those of us who have been around a bit.
True, and thats the last thing they need to be concerned about.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppes have pulled 6-oxo extreme for the time being. The normal version should still be on the shelves, FYI.