Salvinorin-A (aka Salvia Divinorum)

Would you spike a friend's bowl of marijuana with potent salvia extract?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick poll. I was having a discussion with someone about this. I call shenanigans, he says it's cool.

Opinions, please.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish my friends would do that to me, that sh*ts expensive so all "free donations" are welcome :haha:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldn't do it to a friend or smoking buddy because I know I would be pissed as hell is they did it to me. You have to be in the right state of mind before doing salvia imo. Not going to lie though that would probably be funny as hell to witness.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
is this an idea you have or did this already happen?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Something like this should not even be thought about, you could ruin someones life. Your friend obviously thought it was cool cause it didn't happen to him.

:bruce3:

mikinTx

Actually your poll should have offered Yes, No and Totally Irresponsible and Immature. Ska Maria is scary b*tch if you aren't fully prepared for the encounter.

dpfisher

Well to be fair it seems unlikely that they would get a salvia trip off that anyway since you have to hold it in, and it would be an unpleasant 5 minutes or so if it did, but I still think drugging people without their knowledge unless it's something you know they would want is wrong.

When I say know they would want I mean like, once I was camping with my hippie type friends and I gave them caramels laced with weed without mentioning it, and they were happy when they realized it. I knew they would be happy about it otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

dpfisher

I wish my friends would do that to me, that sh*ts expensive so all "free donations" are welcome :haha:
What? You can get a gram of 40x for like $10 on the internet, that's enough for 64 trips if you do it right?

Also why would you ever do it after the first time, it's not a true hallucinogen it's just an instant release deleriant. In my book it's on the same level as the people who take a whole box of benadryl to "trip"

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
its basically the same story with DMT.. which would be the easier one to spike weed with, afew crumbs or it and bang. :lol: i dont condone such actions unless the guy is one of those whiny stoners.