The Real World: Brooklyn

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone say it with me on three... 1, 2, 3, WTF!!!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
After seeing the first episode, I'm done watchin this whole season...

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I think MTV plans on increasing advertising revenue by converting it's audience to f a gs.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I got negged for that? Didn't mean to offend, but that is the way I feel.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who negged him for that?...You politically correct panzis need to calm down.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am done with it as well. Unless I hear that someone gets in a fight. Then I might catch the re-run.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I've been done with RW for a while because the past 4-5 seasons have been garbage. When I heard it was in Brooklyn I was pumped. Watched the first episode, disliked the cast (not one hot girl, wtf?) and than when I watched the season clips and realized I wouldn't watch it if that had been a preview for next weeks episode, I was done.

The Mormon is definitely gay but hasn't come out yet, I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Done as well. It was cool the first couple seasons then I guess it just got played out. Bromance now there is some non-homosexual quality entertainment.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been done with RW for a while because the past 4-5 seasons have been garbage. When I heard it was in Brooklyn I was pumped. Watched the first episode, disliked the cast (not one hot girl, wtf?) and than when I watched the season clips and realized I wouldn't watch it if that had been a preview for next weeks episode, I was done.

The Mormon is definitely gay but hasn't come out yet, I'll be surprised if he doesn't.
I liked the season that Danny and Wes were on. Austin TX I think... The last one with Joey was funny. I feel bad for that guy, even though he does the **** to himself.