Rugger???? Whats the deal?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I had a question for Rugger and was wonderin if his ban was temporary or what the deal was?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
:drive: He's at the arcade. No, but really, where is that chump?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how come I have not seen any post from him. Did not know he got banned.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
:soapbox:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He seemed to be a really knowledgeable guy too :(

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
WTF? first time i've been gone for 24 hours since may and this happens?

can anyone tell me what happened, or PM me with the details?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WTF? first time i've been gone for 24 hours since may and this happens?

can anyone tell me what happened, or PM me with the details?
I guess no one knows except for the mods?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
he was giving smeton_yea crap in smeton's log and making fun of him. that is against the rules. Smeton asked him to stop, rugger got banned.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it was only a matter of time he came off quite abrasive to many people. he was knowledgable in some cases but many times he was off base. He would give multiple advice on PCT and cycles when he had only gone throuh one epi cycle himself and making fun of someone on the board really shouldn't be tolerated even if they do have some knowledge

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it was only a matter of time he came off quite abrasive to many people. he was knowledgable in some cases but many times he was off base. He would give multiple advice on PCT and cycles when he had only gone throuh one epi cycle himself and making fun of someone on the board really shouldn't be tolerated even if they do have some knowledge
He was kind of abrasive. He shouldn't have been making fun of anyone though. Poor show Rugger!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Abrasiveness is life. Let's not get all teary eyed over it. We're 99.5% dudes here.....we have balls for a reason.

Anways, why can't this forum add in some functionality? Why must inappropriate behavior in one thread lead to a ban (if this is truly the case)?

Can't an "ignore" or "block" feature be added to threads such that the OP can ignore/block a certain poster?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
He was kind of abrasive. He shouldn't have been making fun of anyone though. Poor show Rugger!
I think he got a warning about two months ago.. he was super rude constantly, then puts somthing about hey newbs ask me Q's. Kinda turned a page i thought.

Makes it real difficult when you present a problem or argument and the rebuttle is "your a retard".

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he got a warning about two months ago.. he was super rude constantly, then puts somthing about hey newbs ask me Q's. Kinda turned a page i thought.

Makes it real difficult when you present a problem or argument and the rebuttle is "your a retard".
Yeah I think this forum, just like all forums, work on the 3 strikes you're out rule. If you get 3 warnings within a certain period of time, you get the ban stick. If he didn't like John's log then why the **** did he read it anyway lol?

I know abrasiveness is life, but don't go into an online community and start talking ****, then expect not get banned. He had to have seen it coming?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Abrasiveness is life. Let's not get all teary eyed over it. We're 99.5% dudes here.....we have balls for a reason.

Anways, why can't this forum add in some functionality? Why must inappropriate behavior in one thread lead to a ban (if this is truly the case)?

Can't an "ignore" or "block" feature be added to threads such that the OP can ignore/block a certain poster?

I think because the admin wants to keep this board as mainstream as possible and the more members it gets the more advertising dollars and sponsors etc. If this board is seen as highly abbrasive to new posters especially people wont' want to sign up. I think an ignore feature would be good though

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think because the admin wants to keep this board as mainstream as possible and the more members it gets the more advertising dollars and sponsors etc. If this board is seen as highly abbrasive to new posters especially people wont' want to sign up. I think an ignore feature would be good though
The ignore feature is not a good idea IMO. Let them get kicked in the nuts if they deserve it. Talking **** is like holding up a sign that says :ban:!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I thought he put that in his sig to harass newbs when they pmed him......
I could be wrong though. smeton asked him a few times to stop and then reported him. You can look at his profile and find his last posts if you are so inclined to see what he was saying.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
His childishness finally caught up to him. Perfect example, him spending probably 10 min to write HaHa in gigantic point about 1000 times in the Red Sox thread after they lost. As a Yankee fan, i could understand the sentiment but the level of obnoxiousness was totally uncalled for.

:bruce3:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like we need an extra large box of tissues in here!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
was wondering why it didn't say you were banned when i was having a nose at your posts :twak:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ill blow a hole through a tissue, i whack off into somthing more hearty like a towel or your clothing.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to somewhatgifted again.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back rugger. This thread does raise the question: with the addition of the new emoticons that say some pretty vulgar stuff :gives:(I am in no way offended), does that mean we can say them without camouflaging them, like this >>>(sh!t)?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back rugger. This thread does raise the question: with the addition of the new emoticons that say some pretty vulgar stuff :gives:(I am in no way offended), does that mean we can say them without camouflaging them, like this >>>(sh!t)?
This is my opinion but i think there is a difference between saying i love this shiet! and you are a piece of shiet. The use as a means of description instead of insult.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome back rugger. This thread does raise the question: With the addition of the new emoticons that say some pretty vulgar stuff :gives:(i am in no way offended), does that mean we can say them without camouflaging them, like this >>>(sh!t)?
haha i wish!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read it. You guys are talking about how he got banned. Some are hating on him and others not.

reread it...read slowly all the way down the page....:261:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

x2 ^^^^^^

Welcome back Rugger :icon16:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Who cares? Its rugger, hes been like that since he signed up. I noticed it soon, so i chose to look but not respond. I am not here to argue dumb stuff. If you think he comes off like an ass, why respond? He obviously wasnt that bad forever...

Somewhatgifted, your little cum on shirt comment i think is pretty vulgar? So thats ok? Oh the people who rep him, you support being an as$?
there was no reason to come in here to rip the dude. he knows you dont like him, i doubt he cares.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
like sands through an hour glass, these are the days of our lives....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SO-CRATES!

Classic movie right there.
Word, add it to the list for the AM movie party:

Scary Movie 1 & 2, Bill & Ted, Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Who cares? Its rugger, hes been like that since he signed up. I noticed it soon, so i chose to look but not respond. I am not here to argue dumb stuff. If you think he comes off like an ass, why respond? He obviously wasnt that bad forever...

Somewhatgifted, your little cum on shirt comment i think is pretty vulgar? So thats ok? Oh the people who rep him, you support being an as$?
there was no reason to come in here to rip the dude. he knows you dont like him, i doubt he cares.
I wasnt insulting anyone, just cracking a joke. Do i go around bashing people and hurling insults? Am i part of the problem? If i am then report me. You think that is vulgar, a bodily function.... while users chow down hormones, talk of murder and routinely degrade eachother over trivial indescrepancies.
Man it was out of line, and the stupid thing is its uncharacteristic of me and i get more reps for it than the posts where im trying to help someone. Whats up with that?
Ive been on here for years, and i have absorbed countless abusive posts, insults and degredation. Now i fire one joke and you gotta go all PG 13 in here.

You start off sayin "who cares? " then start caring. "its rugger" excuses him but i get no respect.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt insulting anyone, just cracking a joke. Do i go around bashing people and hurling insults? Am i part of the problem? If i am then report me. You think that is vulgar, a bodily function.... while users chow down hormones, talk of murder and routinely degrade eachother over trivial indescrepancies.
Man it was out of line, and the stupid thing is its uncharacteristic of me and i get more reps for it than the posts where im trying to help someone. Whats up with that?
Ive been on here for years, and i have absorbed countless abusive posts, insults and degredation. Now i fire one joke and you gotta go all PG 13 in here.

You start off sayin "who cares? " then start caring. "its rugger" excuses him but i get no respect.

Well, you ARE the exception. But for real here, I smell what you're shittin'. It IS Rugger, so you have to speak HIS language. Somewhat was just speaking Ruggerese. What up, foo'? Ain't bilingual?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I like the way you put it, sounds less whiny than my post, lol. :buttkick: