Car Insurance

  1. Car Insurance


    I've never paid for car insurance. Parents paid for it through college and they are still paying for it. My wife has never paid for car insurance either. We are about to purchase a new SUV (for the wifey). I'm just wondering which car insurance are good to look at. We eventually have to start paying our car insurance. Any thoughts or suggestions, as far as who offers the best deal. Thanks in advance.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    I've never paid for car insurance. Parents paid for it through college and they are still paying for it. My wife has never paid for car insurance either. We are about to purchase a new SUV (for the wifey). I'm just wondering which car insurance are good to look at. We eventually have to start paying our car insurance. Any thoughts or suggestions, as far as who offers the best deal. Thanks in advance.
    Do an auto insurance quote comparison. Use insurance.com to compare rates and you can purchase coverage online, right there. Can't beat it!

  3. It would be nice to not have to pay for car insurance. My teen years were spent in a single parent home. No way could my mother or father afford to do that.

    Just find a local broker and have him quote you. My broker got me the best deal. This was after I checked the web though. Some companies want to contact you and wont give you answers. Be warned! This process is a hassle. Once you get a good insurance company, DON'T CHANGE! Unless of course you find a crazy deal somewhere.
    •   
       


  4. I received the best quote from Country Insurance, they seem to be a good company.

  5. depends where you live..however ive got a pretty good rate going with Allstate

  6. Aggravated, sorry you had to hear about your parents split.

    Yeah, I just have too see what offers more/better and cheaper. I've heard good things about Allstate. I've haven't heard about Country Insurance, I will have to check it out.

    I live in Tx.

  7. If you have the ability to use USAA do that, thats what I have. My GF has progressive, and they have been better than any other company I've ever heard of. Just the other night, like 11pm we notice that she has a flat tie, it was put on with a torque wrench and I couldnt get it off, we called progressive and they sent a guy out to us, changed the tire to the spare, and was done, all with in an hour, free of charge.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    If you have the ability to use USAA do that, thats what I have.

    ditto! my insurance for me and kwyck is $98 monthly (i have an old 99 accord and he has an '05 civic).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    Aggravated, sorry you had to hear about your parents split.

    Yeah, I just have too see what offers more/better and cheaper. I've heard good things about Allstate. I've haven't heard about Country Insurance, I will have to check it out.

    I live in Tx.
    Regardless of where you live, I would always check with a local broker. They may be able to write you through Allstate, who knows?

  10. it all depend on your age and where you live when i was living in vegas i paid 250 a month i moved back here to hawaii and i dropped it down to 60 bucks a month, notthing changed at all just location smae insurance company also state farm. i pay 100 a month for a 01 silverado and 05 scion so i think its a good deal

  11. I switched from Progressive to USAA and my premium was almost half. I have had one USAA claim, and it was handled great. Both of these companies maintain high standards though and they are very up front if you have a claim. Sometimes, it is just a matter of who you get to handle your claim though.

    Try getting a quote from the insurance carrier you had through your family. If you have been insured by them since you started driving, they may offer the best deal from the carry over.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. the INSURANCE thread
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
  3. TRT and Life Insurance
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:28 PM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. endocrinologists and no insurance
    By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in