Man murders girl friend's computer

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Intel Core Duo, and the NVIDIA is GeForce 9600M w/ 512MB dedicated RAM. I will be using it primarily for gaming and multimedia. The A650 [my T.V.,] has some spectacular streaming capabilities w/ RSS and so on. Essentially, I want the notebook to act as a media interface center [hence the need for 1080p, quick card and so forth].
    It looks solid for a notebook. Why not look into a desktop if you want it to interface with your tv unless you need to travel with it.
    SFW and GFH


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    It looks solid for a notebook. Why not look into a desktop if you want it to interface with your tv unless you need to travel with it.
    That is just it, though. My job is internet-based, so I want an additional notebook to keep with me [I will be keeping my Mac].
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That is just it, though. My job is internet-based, so I want an additional notebook to keep with me [I will be keeping my Mac].
    ahh ok. Well if you are looking into doing some intense gaming on it, I would look into a company called iBuypower. They have some sweet customizable laptops.

    The only other thing to consider is if the laptop has dvi output to go into your tv. You could go from vga to dvi to hdmi but there would be some quality lost through the series.
    SFW and GFH

  4. If you want a gaming laptop, look into Alienware. They make laptops and desktop specifically for gaming. Of course you can do the other basic stuff as well. A client of mine was looking for something for her son to game with, and I recommended the Area 51 m17. Then I went to her house and set up the network for online gaming.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    If you want a gaming laptop, look into Alienware. They make laptops and desktop specifically for gaming. Of course you can do the other basic stuff as well. A client of mine was looking for something for her son to game with, and I recommended the Area 51 m17. Then I went to her house and set up the network for online gaming.
    Im gonna have to disagree here solely on the premise of pricing. Alienware is a bit pricey. Ibuypower is essentially the same thing without the flashy alien head on the laptop. Either is a good brand to go with and I would recommend both but I think that Ibuypower may some better deals.
    The Dell XPS is also a solid gaming machine but still up with the price.
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Yeah, but support for XP is gradually going away, like it did for win98 or 2000.
    Does ANYONE HONESTLY use Windows XP support? What, do people actually call some Microsoft # and endure the torturous patch to a techie?

    If you're an IT dood(ette), then sure, you'd prob. use Win support. But the layperson.....doubtful.

    BTW, I use Win XP 64.....which is not supported at all...I never have issues!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Does ANYONE HONESTLY use Windows XP support? What, do people actually call some Microsoft # and endure the torturous patch to a techie?

    If you're an IT dood(ette), then sure, you'd prob. use Win support. But the layperson.....doubtful.

    BTW, I use Win XP 64.....which is not supported at all...I never have issues!
    Why do you use x64?
    Google has replaced Windows Support by far
    SFW and GFH
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Man's Best Friend
    By EustisPanther in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 09:51 PM
  2. New fat loss stack for my girl friend.
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:44 PM
  3. Help for my girl friend
    By ProPopper in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  4. need help for girl friend
    By andrewchap in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Log in
Log in