2 things i love

84bandit

the band hollywood undead

and being big! its the crap seriously. i swim, so meet time rolls around, and i pull off the shirt and 40+ jaws drop, all at the same time, talk about drooling girls, big and 6% bf is amazing:bb3:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would add excessive masterbation to that list...it's the real deal. Seriously

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
at the end of the day, that's what were here for. to make jaws drop, and occasionally brake acouple should the need arise, and yes well the sence of self pride. however the majority of people on here pump iron to get their pole polished. :lol:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
tea bagging douche bags is up there close to the top too...i mean forreal tea bagging like nuts on someones forehead! good times!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
tea bagging douche bags is up there close to the top too...i mean forreal tea bagging like nuts on someones forehead! good times!
ahhhhhhh yes. Nothing like a good old fashioned pair of Arabian Goggles.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhh yes. Nothing like a good old fashioned pair of Arabian Goggles.
the white zombie is always a firm favourite

white zombie
When a girl is giving you head and you are about to blow so you pull out and skeet her. After she has been skeeted you slap her in the face making her moan and look like a White Zombie.
Last night a gave some random girl i picked up at the bar a White Zombie

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
or an angry pirate.

Angry Pirate: skeet in one of the girls eyes, then kick here in the shin, and run across to the other side of the room. She'll wobble toward you with one eye closed, moanin' "ARGGGHH!!!"

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
the only downside to those obvious favourites is, that you wouldn't dare put your hands bestfriend in their again. i've actually had the not so pleasurable experience of the second time around, and she ever so gently bit down on it, and just smiled and winked with it a good three inches in. the message i got was that she literally had me by the balls, and to maybe try it again tomorrow, but definatly not today..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only downside to those obvious favourites is, that you wouldn't dare put your hands bestfriend in their again. i've actually had the not so pleasurable experience of the second time around, and she ever so gently bit down on it, and just smiled and winked with it a good three inches in. the message i got was that she literally had me by the balls, and to maybe try it again tomorrow, but definatly not today..
never, I repeat never do it to a woman you intend to sleep with again :thumbsup:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
never, I repeat never do it to a woman you intend to sleep with again :thumbsup:

ahaha yup,..esp wit a strawberry milkshake. skeet on her face, and punch that biatch in the nose.

note: i havent tried this one, nor would I, ...but its damm funny.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
haha, yeah it is much advised not to.. i've found that, if you have made the decision to do so and then later wish to sleep with that specific woman again. you must say, i repeat you must say that if she bites your cock, you will cut off her tits or something along those lines, and explain for a good two hours why it would not be cool to do so..

also, feel free to explain the ups and downs of why it wouldn't be pleasant for her or yourself if it were to accidentally happen because she had sneezed, coughed or gagged.. :lol:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
after she passes out give her an Abe Lincoln:icon_lol: