3) Chocolate Chip or M&M variant

4) Oatmeal Raisin

5) Pecan Tassies

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are soooo bad!! I'm trying to talk myself into staying away from cookies!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1) Salerno Santa's Favorite Anise Cookie
2) everything else

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. My little lady always brings home cookies and chips and whatnot. She's tiny as can be, in spite of those foods being her staples IN ABUNDANCE. I always chew up the chips and cookies and spit them into the trash. And I swallow what's left. I do this on occasion.

It's not that I have some big bb'ing goal or something. It's more that I really value what I feed myself. I don't think filling myself with empty calories is good. So, I don't NEED to eat two donuts and a mochachinobullshkee thing, cause I don't NEED 2000 empty calories.

Ahem, excuse me. But I do happen to really really enjoy crustless pumpkin pie on the holidays. I don't eat the crust cause I'm allergic to it. Pumpkin pie is healthy as all get out. I make mine with lots of ginger, good egg yolks, organic pumpkin, brown sugar.

GOOD stuff.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
1. Russian Tea Cakes
2. Ammonia Cookies (yes, they do have ammonia in them)
3. Ginger Snaps
4. Those chocolate covered pretzel things my mom makes

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I like any kind of cookies!!!
They are my biggest weakness!!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
1. Russian Tea Cakes
2. Ammonia Cookies (yes, they do have ammonia in them)
3. Ginger Snaps
4. Those chocolate covered pretzel things my mom makes
Never heard of 1 or 2.
What's in them or what do they taste like?

Oh and Crader, Matt better get his ass in here. I'd like to know what you make that's actually good... I tried that sugary body scrub that other day and it had me burping bubbles for hours!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of 1 or 2.

Oh and Crader, Matt better get his ass in here. I'd like to know what you make that's actually good... I tried that sugary body scrub that other day and it had me burping bubbles for hours!
Lol the visual on that was just hilarious! You're supposed to rub it all over your body so you smell good and are baby soft!!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
C'mon, I thought I'd get more of a response...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of 1 or 2.
Russian Tea cakes are small round cookie balls covered in powdered sugar. I think they are also called Mexican wedding cakes. Dont know how else to describe them

Ammonia cookies are a flat cookie made with baking ammonia. They have a sugar glaze over the top of them, usually with a hint of mint in it. The taste is hard do describe. Quite good though. But if you walk into a house while they are being baked, the smell of ammonia can be overwhelming.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love CraderCookies covered in Slick Pleasures. Mmm...delightful!!

I received a box of Caramel, pecan, and chocolate drenched pretzels from a supplier today...they took some getting used to but they're pretty tasty as well.