Hello

DJW

Awards
Hello everyone. Obviously I'm a new guy here, so I'll get straight to it. I haven't been into the scene since my college days and honestly have been slowly doing the physical labor aspect as opposed to the gym's.

I have an older Marcy Mach 1 multi-home gym that I would like out of my appartment. I've had this dismantled for 2 years now and simply need the space. I have 2 other pieces of equipment that my wife wants to use and 86'ing the big gym will be a big help, Sooo My questions are as follows...

1. Has anyone seen these before and/or used them?
2. Who was the real manufacturer? Impex or Marcy?
3. How old is this unit?
4. Seeing the quality in which it was made, what would someone look to ask as far as a price goes? Roughly 11 years ago I bought it from a condo who was redoing their exercise room for a mere $50. 3 years ago I was told it's worth exceeded $1800 because the bench section alone is in excellent condition.
5. When the plastic coating on the cables are freyed, how do you find new ones that will fit?

I did notice all the forum catagories, so once I get my weekends free again I'll be here quite often:thumbsup:

BTW, if you need to see what I'm ttalking about I can provide the "dismantled" pictures.