wholesalehairproducts.com still shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard this guy (Nizoralman) isn't responding to emails! He hasnt yet responded to mine, and Id like to place an order on his site. Is it still active? Anyone know where I can get similar products at similar prices?? I just spilled my bottle of minoxidil all over the floor!

BigV

PS I know there's a similar thread right below but I really need a quick response, so sorry for the double post.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well Ill answer my own post - he's taken the order buttons off the site. So I guess thats a big no.

BigV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Why that muthafvcker. Its been over two weeks now and still not a damn thing. :mad:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Jergo, that sucks. How much are you out if you dont mind me asking? Stuff worked great too, Im busy looking for another souce (that isnt ridiculously expensive)

Maybe he got busted? I know spiro is prescription-only...

BigV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up again man. :) I'm only out $30, but its just the thought of it you know..... Plus I was really needing it for awhile and was depending on it. Luckily, my hair isn't shedding anymore since I have went off my last cycle. Thank god for that.

Also, I said before that I was looking at my credit card statement and saw the phone # for it, called it and the number is now a corp. called DEVCO or something. I even contacted the building manager to see if he would happen to know anything about the many businesses in that building in FL. but he didn't have a clue. On my new statement, the number shown is for Paypal, not the actual biz, soI don't know wtf I'm gonna do now. Guess I just got burnt. Fvckers......

Thanks though.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Jergo -
That sucks bro. He did provide a pretty slick service while it lasted though. Its pretty low to take someone's money like that. You should call paypal and tell them you go ripped off, I believe they can do something about it.

Well, as far as locating the products - you can get 5% minoxidil off Ebay for like $8.00 a bottle after shipping. That even cheaper than Nizoral man. 2% spiro solution can be found at $20.00 per 60mL bottle from www.minoxidil.com. You can find 2% nizoral dirt cheap at any online pharmacy. 454g of Azelaic acid powder can be found at http://www.drkulacz.com/contents/store/other_products.htm for $100, you'd have to mix it yourself but you'd save a bundle in the long run.

BigV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up again man. :) I'm only out $30, but its just the thought of it you know..... Plus I was really needing it for awhile and was depending on it. Luckily, my hair isn't shedding anymore since I have went off my last cycle. Thank god for that.

Also, I said before that I was looking at my credit card statement and saw the phone # for it, called it and the number is now a corp. called DEVCO or something. I even contacted the building manager to see if he would happen to know anything about the many businesses in that building in FL. but he didn't have a clue. On my new statement, the number shown is for Paypal, not the actual biz, soI don't know wtf I'm gonna do now. Guess I just got burnt. Fvckers......

Thanks though.
Just a little update for those who are wondering. I contacted paypal and described what was going on. They made me submit a fraud/buyer claim and said that they will try to get my money back for me. How much of a chance I have is probably very slim. But if I understood correctly, once they finish with the investigating, NOONE will be able to purchase from the site anymore as long as paypal is the teller. That is, if the investigation reveals no contact, no explanation, etc. Otherwise, I would be able to get the money back if they are able to get in touch with their client and find out what is going on.

Thanks for the heads up BV about the phone call.

I'll post back when its finished......

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up BV about the phone call.

I'll post back when its finished......
No problem bro, good luck with trying to get your cash back! Please keep us informed...

BigV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
HOLY $HIT MAN!!!

This dude has been online all friggin day at fitnessgeared and he still doesn't respond to me. I even started a thread in the hair care section that says "Nizoralman is a scammer" and following that, I pm'ed the mods and still no response!!!!

WTF!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
My posts got edited and i got banned from FG. wtf kind of $hit is that? I PM'ed mods, I PM'ed him, wtf do they expect me to do?

Fvck them motherfvckers, scammers!!!

Jergo is fvckin boilin'.

estanozolol

Awards
I don't know what your first posts said bro... But when you say "Fvck you, you son of a bitch, I'll post whatever the fvck I want." to a mod, you're going to get banned. That's disrespect. I've honestly never seen nizoralman post at FG. Yes, he is a mod but NOT an active one. That's for sure. Also, I never got a PM from you... Had you of PMed me, I would have done my best to help you out but instead you started disrespecting moderators. Could you tell me what moderators you PMed? Some mods (nizoralman) are rarely online over there. Some of us (me:)) are ALWAYS on. Gearedup owned the site... gearedup died. That puts a kink in shipping bro. Yes he had a partner in the business (nizoralman.. I assume) but when the owner dies, the business is put on the back burner for a bit. You said your order is well over due... well, geared hasn't been well in quite some time. I'm out money to one of geared's companies too. I just realize it's only money and it would be wrong of me to throw a fit about not receiving when the cause is most likely the owner dying.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Look bro, its not your money ok? I don't give a flyin fart if you don't like my attitude or not.

I asked for help and got none. This has been happening for over a month now. Your mod called me an A-hole like yourself, so I replied with the same.

I already posted who I PM'ed "brother". And Nizman was online ALL FVCKIN DAY dude, so don't give me that $hit. As was Chemripped, who I PM'ed.

Don't go getting cute on me bro, you know how I was treated and I don't fvckin appreciatte it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
estanozolol,
Thanks for the explanation. Ihad heard that GearedUp has passed, but I didnt know that Nizoralman was a partner with him at wholesalehairproducts. If you know Nizoralman, please let him know that I really appreciate the service he provided. However, he really should contact those that he owes money to. If this could be cleared up amicably it would be the best for everone.
I'm sure that you understand Jergo's frustration.If he had known that the owner of the site had suddenly died Im sure he'd be much more understanding.

BigV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
estanozolol,
Thanks for the explanation. Ihad heard that GearedUp has passed, but I didnt know that Nizoralman was a partner with him at wholesalehairproducts. If you know Nizoralman, please let him know that I really appreciate the service he provided. However, he really should contact those that he owes money to. If this could be cleared up amicably it would be the best for everone.
I'm sure that you understand Jergo's frustration.If he had known that the owner of the site had suddenly died Im sure he'd be much more understanding.

BigV
Thank you brother. I had not known that GU was afilliated with NM. In fact, I even said RIP GU....... in my very first post.

BUT, that doesn't justify the way I was/have been treated. This is BS, and I'm not too peachy right now. I've been NICE long enough, its time I laid down the damn law here.

Link to my post at BB.com:

(Thread deleted) ;)

Last edited:

estanozolol

Awards
Well I wasn't being cute with you... I offered to help. Do you want it or not?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well I wasn't being cute with you... I offered to help. Do you want it or not?
Yeah dude, I want your help. Why couldn't you just say that in the first place?

Why are you speaking for Nizman? I see he;s in here right now, why not let himspeak for himself?

estanozolol

Awards
by the way. Yes BG is affiliated with Niz. She was geared's girlfriend. She gave you your answer. They will be up and running again in a few days. The owner died man. I'm sorry you might have lost your $30 but have some compassion please!

estanozolol

Awards
I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to help you out bro. I'll get in touch with niz for you if you'd like. First things first: please remove all references to him being a scammer and FG trying to deny it. We'll get this thing worked out. I promise.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Look dude, I did not know that, in fact I asked if she was affiliated wit hhim in my first post. NOONE replied, What would you want me to think bro?

I'm not a member at your board, so how would I know that? And again, when I asked, NOONE replied, so put yourself in my shoes, Ok?

I have compassion for him, but I never received ANY sort of life on the other end of the network, so I did not know what to think. A simple reply e-mail that stated what was going on, would of sufficed, and I would of even responded in kind and said " take your time bro, you'll get through it"

But instead I have to play detective and get treated the way I did.

estanozolol

Awards
hmmm, in checking his posts, he hasn't posted in 13 days:( Like I said, he isn't very active. But I can still try if you'll help me out too.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to help you out bro. I'll get in touch with niz for you if you'd like. First things first: please remove all references to him being a scammer and FG trying to deny it. We'll get this thing worked out. I promise.
NO DUDE!! you gotta be kidding me!!!

YOU initiated the mistreatment, I have been nice for toooooooo loooooong now, when you fix it, I'll remove and explain what happened.

You owe me somethin' brother. Fvck, at least an apology.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
BRO, he was just online here IN THIS ROOM 5 minutes ago.

He was online ALL DAY over at FG. Why would I lie about that? $hit I'm sure he's online there right now.

estanozolol

Awards
I'm sorry I called you an asshole... I edited my thread at FG. It was uncalled for on my part.

Moving on, niz just PMed me. He sees all your threads and he feels pretty bad about this. He informs me that there is nothing that he can do though. Geared was in charge, and geared is gone:( Niz just answers the questions on the board. He has left a message with beachgirl and is going to see if she can access his paypal account to return money.

However, beachgirl said that the company will live on... So it could go either way. You'll have to excuse my sensitivity here. I'm still sitting here in my suit. I JUST got home from gearedup's funeral in orlando and haven't even dressed down yet. We'll try to get this solved. Now what can you do for me?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Jerg,
What are you on bro?
Control your rage man. Count to 10 and relax for a sec.

If NM is really just a spokesperson (per say) for GU's business then theres not much that he can do or is responsible for. Thats like saying the Taco Bell chihuahua is responsible for the half frozen chulupa you got from the drive thru at 1 am the other night.

The case isnt closed yet but your best chances at getting anything back would be his girlfriend not closing up shop. Or one of these other guys paying you to refrain from slandering anyones names any further.

Take a breather. Everyone hates being burnt but it happens to the best of us. Be thankful it was $30 and not $3000. When the smoke clears hopefully youll get reimbursed your loses but till then trashing a passed bros business is going to get you nowhere fast.

db

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jerg,
What are you on bro?
Control your rage man. Count to 10 and relax for a sec.

If NM is really just a spokesperson (per say) for GU's business then theres not much that he can do or is responsible for. Thats like saying the Taco Bell chihuahua is responsible for the half frozen chulupa you got from the drive thru at 1 am the other night.

The case isnt closed yet but your best chances at getting anything back would be his girlfriend not closing up shop. Or one of these other guys paying you to refrain from slandering anyones names any further.

Take a breather. Everyone hates being burnt but it happens to the best of us. Be thankful it was $30 and not $3000. When the smoke clears hopefully youll get reimbursed your loses but till then trashing a passed bros business is going to get you nowhere fast.

db
Dude, I didn't fvcking know all of that to begin with man. All I knew was that I had been waiting a month, I had no responses, I looked to the mods, etc at FG and all they did was flame me.

I had no idea that GU was his partner, I had no idea that He didn't control shop, I had no idea about this, that or that the motherfvcking moon travels around the earth at 5,000, 645,000 seconds/minute.

I had NO IDEA. That is the bottom line here. I should have had all of this inforamtion given to me a fvcking month ago. And at the least A simple fvcking response from FG either yesterday, or today.

Please read all of the posts in their entirety before you call BS.

Good job estnazolol, now you got MY BROS against me with your pity.

As I said over at BB.com ITs fvcking over. ENOUGH!!!

estanozolol

Awards

Good job estnazolol, now you got MY BROS against me with your pity.
LOL! don't blame me bro:) I had NOTHING to do with that. I did like the analogy though:p

And are you seriously still mad at me bro??? I'm the only one helping you and you're still pissed. What is it that you are looking for? You asked for help and I'm giving it! NOW what do you want???

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't want your "help" anymore. If you want to call it that. I haven't see or heard you do a thing yet. The only reason you are acting w/ kindness now is because you have been called out.

estanozolol

Awards
Dear god man! Seek therapy! You yourself said that I provided you with all kinds of info that you did not know yesterday! That's not help??? I'm being nice because I am a nice guy:) Notice I continue to be nice when you are still being mean. I just had a momentary lapse in my "niceness" when I called you an ass. I appreciate you calling me out on it too. If I'm a dick, tell me and I'll change it. I'm genuinly trying to help you out bro. I promise I am. Niz and I have been PMing back and forth for about 5 messages now. That is where this info is all coming from. I know you can't see or hear me PMing him, but i am:D I'm gonna get your money back whether you like it or not!!!;) Lol, or at least I'll try.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Dude, do what you want. I'm friggin' exhausted now. I just wanna go watch the end of the OU game. goodnight.

estanozolol

Awards
Alright man. I'll still try for you. Have a good night. Enjoy the game.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Jerg,
Damn bro, Your a little sensitive arent you? You been missing your Anti-E's last couple of cycles or something?

Im in no way taking sides with anybody. Especially those clowns from FG. I was going to post that I thought that the way they responed to your post over there was complete BS. Like you said before, I dont give a **** if someones a MOD or not. Call me an Ass (even though Ive learned to except the truth) without knowing me and Id blow up to and get banned. It aint like I havent been banned from just about every site at one time or another before. I just didnt know what you posted for them to respond that way in the first place and I prefer to know what the waters like before I get in.

I got your back as much as I can from where Im at. Im just telling you to keep your cool cause your coming off as kinda emotionally unstable if you get my drift. You cant reck havok on someones business then expect them to pay you something in return.

Let GU rest in peace. NM and others may be able to help but there probably just as confused with the whole situation as you are> Nobody did this on purpose

DB

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jerg,
Damn bro, Your a little sensitive arent you? You been missing your Anti-E's last couple of cycles or something?

Im in no way taking sides with anybody. Especially those clowns from FG. I was going to post that I thought that the way they responed to your post over there was complete BS. Like you said before, I dont give a **** if someones a MOD or not. Call me an Ass (even though Ive learned to except the truth) without knowing me and Id blow up to and get banned. It aint like I havent been banned from just about every site at one time or another before. I just didnt know what you posted for them to respond that way in the first place and I prefer to know what the waters like before I get in.

I got your back as much as I can from where Im at. Im just telling you to keep your cool cause your coming off as kinda emotionally unstable if you get my drift. You cant reck havok on someones business then expect them to pay you something in return.

Let GU rest in peace. NM and others may be able to help but there probably just as confused with the whole situation as you are> Nobody did this on purpose

DB
Yeah, I hear that bro, thanx. Just a big ball of confusion man. I'll refrain from acting the way I did earlier. It probably struck them the same way it struck me. So, Estanozozlolol, I'm here if you need help with people's stuff.

estanozolol

Awards
1 new piece of info. Niz USED to own the company but sold it off to guess who?:) Niz stayed on just to answer board questions but took no part in the ordering/shipping. I'll going to PM beachgirl to see if she can access the paypal or not.

Jergo, maybe you could find out who else is missing their products. I will need to know how many people and how much $$$ we're talking about.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1 new piece of info. Niz USED to own the company but sold it off to guess who?:) Niz stayed on just to answer board questions but took no part in the ordering/shipping. I'll going to PM beachgirl to see if she can access the paypal or not.

Jergo, maybe you could find out who else is missing their products. I will need to know how many people and how much $$$ we're talking about.
Ok, I know that SLDEHMR ordered two bottles of something but one bottle was almost empty. He posts here as "Designer Supps".

Umm... hold on, let me go look for a couple others, might take me a few minutes.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Another is "Prosauce" he posted that he didn't get his things and it's been 10 days now. Not sure if he ever received though.

Why don't you put up a special thread over at BB.com, FG.com, etc stating that whomever that hasn't received their orders, please get in touch with you, NM, or whoever, to make things right.

BTW, I'm trying to be civil here, but your one moderator Jack Hust is leaving A LOT to be desired. And I honestly don't care if you guys ban me for good over there, that would indeed be your loss. But I guess you can't mqke everyone happy.

Tell him to calm down, this is not my doings. And I for one don't like getting $hit on in return from deleting threads that were asked of me. He is a part of FG, so he might want to re-think what steps he is going to take against me.

If you want my phone number, send PM.

estanozolol

Awards
Jack will come around. He's a good friend of mine. We're all real emotional at FG right now with the loss of Gearedup. I'm sure he will change his posts as he is an awsome guy 99.9% of the time. But none of us are perfect unfortunately:(

Ok, PM to beachgirl is sent. I had a lot of questions for her regarding the businesses. I know she is still grieving and will continue to do so for a while, so no one expect a quick response. I'll inform you of her reply when I receive it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Closing this thread. Take it to PM's.
Also in the future everyone. If you have complain about the way a place does business, 1) first attempt clear it up on your on. then 2) contact a moderator here and we will help. 3). Then we will post all this info if it still does get taken care of..
Thanks
Matthew D

Status
Not open for further replies.