Leggo's sister just got her Pro Card!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I have been away from AM for a while due to work and life stuff for the past 5 months but when I have a minute or two I do still pop in to see the latest buzz....

ANYWAY...

My sister, Candice Keene, just got her pro card at the Nationals last weekend... and get this... that was only the 2nd show she has ever competed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her 1st show, she got 5th which qualified her for Nationals and last weekend she took 1st in her calss. Now she is an IFBB pro. She will be doing a shoot in a few months with Muscle & Fitness Hers and is already preparing for the Europa in March. She is determined to place well in March in order to qualify for the Olympia.

Needless to say I am very proud and had to come to AM and brag a bit about my little sis.

Here is a link to her pics... but let's keep the commentary respectful please

Candice Keene

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
She looks great. Could use some bigger arms to match those shoulders, though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't tell if her arms are underdeveloped, or her shoulders are overdeveloped. Those are some cannonballs she's got!

She looks great! I wish her success!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Ya she is working on that. She's got some wicked delts

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell if her arms are underdeveloped, or her shoulders are overdeveloped. Those are some cannonballs she's got!

She looks great! I wish her success!
Thanks!! I think both assessments apply. Not bad for a "novice" Though :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, dude. No kidding. She looks amazing. How come she isn't part of this forum?! I bet she has some great knowledge.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I've tried to get her on board here before but she wasn't that interested in the "Forum" community. Maybe she will be more receptive to it now to get a little exposure. I'll bug her about it again

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried to get her on board here before but she wasn't that interested in the "Forum" community. Maybe she will be more receptive to it now to get a little exposure. I'll bug her about it again
I can understand that perspective. It's hard to understand what a helpful and enjoyable community it is until you actually spend some time with it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
she's hot. great progress. she could probably beat the snot out of me too. impressive to say the least :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I can understand that perspective. It's hard to understand what a helpful and enjoyable community it is until you actually spend some time with it.
:FUfinger:

You know I'm kidding Irish. Leggo, that's great news about your sister. She has a really great look (and huge shoulders.) I find it hard to believe she's only competed in two shows. That's amazing. Congratulations, you must be proud.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger:

You know I'm kidding Irish. Leggo, that's great news about your sister. She has a really great look (and huge shoulders.) I find it hard to believe she's only competed in two shows. That's amazing. Congratulations, you must be proud.
Proud I am... Thanks :)

If she sets her sights on Olympia, she will make it there. That's the kind of person she is

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
wow! She has some monster shoulders. She looks good!