in memory thread!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
for people who have lost a loved one. could post up an expression of words and thoughts of there lost.and like a plaque it will always be here!.

Last edited:
allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
It would be a good thread for in the General Chat. Good Idea B!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My buddy Dale from AA (anonymity doesn't matter now) He had 30 years and taught me much. One day he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He died less than a month later. Its been about a year and a half, and I still miss him.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriends brother Larry Evans was shot and killed in louisville,ky aug 10 2008 he was a very good friend of mine! and we miss him so much!

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My dad, this was the first Thanksgiving without him and he was missed!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
My best mate Ev, lost him when we were only 19. Gone but not forgotten.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this song came to mind!

im sorry this video is no longer available!..but i tried to post nightshift by the commodores.but i found his one!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsw4g-cxgQ"]YouTube - The Commodores - Nightshift[/ame]

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
David Berry. died sept 11, 2001. we will never forget.

kind hearted, you will be remembered always by everyone you met.

riskerz

Awards
My godfather...I saw him at the local Salsa club, he used to be in a band. He hung out the whole night, bought each other drinks and told told me he loved me and how proud he was of me...the next week he passed away from heart failure....it was almost like a last goodbye to me....

i miss him dearly...Fernando Santago died nov 20, 2003

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friends, the men and women who lost their lives in Iraq when their helicopter was shot down on a medevac mission (HMM-364) as well as my friends from 1/7.

What also hurts is that not everyone can be saved during a medevac and you know that, but it's still hard.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My godfather...I saw him at the local Salsa club, he used to be in a band. He hung out the whole night, bought each other drinks and told told me he loved me and how proud he was of me...the next week he passed away from heart failure....it was almost like a last goodbye to me....

i miss him dearly...Fernando Santago died nov 20, 2003

I'm glad he got to tell you he loved you and that he was proud of you!! What an awesome gift.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Courtney childhood friend from childhood. we grew up together she was raped and threw under a dumpster at on her 16th b-day.(we grew up in a rough neighborhood) she was on drugs at the time, and hanging with losers.

My Dog ginger.

great Aunt Loraine and uncle bob.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my father passed away 1-1-97. Not a day goes by I dont think about him and his influence on me.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree Reaper... My mother passed two weeks ago and I could have never imagined the feeling I have had.

She influenced me in so many ways and some I am just now beginning to see/understand.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
My sister, been over 20 years she was 16, but I still miss her like it was the first morning with out her....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lost my homie last week...he didn't even make it to 20 :(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My father who died way too young at 32 back in 1987 from a car accident... I was 12
My grand mother who died two years ago from Alzheimers

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
brandon gahagan...murdered execution style at the tender age of 21 last sunday, a strapping young man with a very bright future. never forget

RIP BG
1987-2009

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
My dad, he passed last yr. Sorry daddy, I was too stubborn to come and tell you how I felt. Even when you kept asking for me to come see you, I let my pride and my anger keep me away. I miss you so much, and I wish I could tell you all this, and make peace between us. I still cry at times because I know I fkuced up. All I can do now, is make sure I never make that mistake again. Thanks OP for this thread, did not mean to go on like this, it all just flowed out.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
My dad, he passed last yr. Sorry daddy, I was too stubborn to come and tell you how I felt. Even when you kept asking for me to come see you, I let my pride and my anger keep me away. I miss you so much, and I wish I could tell you all this, and make peace between us. I still cry at times because I know I fkuced up. All I can do now, is make sure I never make that mistake again. Thanks OP for this thread, did not mean to go on like this, it all just flowed out.
your so very welcomed ranger!:)..that was a great flow buddy!:)..and to everyone who posted here,thank you very much,and for the others,dont be affraid to post!:)