Who rocks a mustache?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I just carved one up. We'll see how long it lasts.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Mostly creeps and wierdos have mustaches. Think: Hitler, chuck norris, dr. phil, most skinny white guys getting arrested on cops, Burt Reynolds. Sorry man, but they dont have a good track record.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Burt Reynolds and Chuck Norris? I'll take.

You're also forgetting Tom Selleck, Ron Burgundy, Wade Boggs, Ron Jeremy, Borat, Jason Lee, Geraldo, Robert Goulet, Ned Flanders, Teddy Roosevelt, Alex Trebek, MLK, Gene Shalit, Hulk Hogan, Jason Giambi and Jesus.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
They're known as "d1ck brooms" for what it's worth.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Burt Reynolds and Chuck Norris? I'll take.

You're also forgetting Tom Selleck, Ron Burgundy, Wade Boggs, Ron Jeremy, Borat, Jason Lee, Geraldo, Robert Goulet, Ned Flanders, Teddy Roosevelt, Alex Trebek, MLK, Gene Shalit, Hulk Hogan, Jason Giambi and Jesus.
That's a good list. Those are people who can pull off the mustache.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Mostly creeps and wierdos have mustaches. Think: Hitler, chuck norris, dr. phil, most skinny white guys getting arrested on cops, Burt Reynolds. Sorry man, but they dont have a good track record.
LMFAO
you win

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
would conan have slayed more pussy with a moustache?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha...

Interesting you focused on that, while 'rocking' the d1ck broom.

I can't blame you, but I told you so.
:lol:

Where have you been, ubi?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does having your "red wings" count? :eek: :ntome:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Ubi, is that you in your avvy and if so is it recent?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

Chicks already love it :rofl:
It needs to fill out more. That's about 2 weeks growth. We'll see how it looks come New Years.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I can't do the stache,.. doesn't grow in the same color, just looks weird on me!!! Gotta go clean shaven all the time!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I can't do the stache,.. doesn't grow in the same color, just looks weird on me!!! Gotta go clean shaven all the time!
I rock a mean babyface too. Plus, mustaches get sh!t caught in them all the time (food, milk, fuzz, etc). I could work a goatee but not a stache. I'd look like a total d-bag.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
johnny dep, dave navarro, rosie odonell on some days, hahaha

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You should have taken part in Movember.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

It needs to fill out more. That's about 2 weeks growth. We'll see how it looks come New Years.
you call that a stash?..that thing is hideous!..LOL...my ant bunny has a thicker one then that!..LOL..nah!..jus messin' with ya!..it looks good rugger!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Haha hey man cut me some slack that's only 2 weeks!
Definitely got some looks at the gym, but they were "Damn, I wish I had the balls to rock that" looks.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Haha hey man cut me some slack that's only 2 weeks!
Definitely got some looks at the gym, but they were "Damn, I wish I had the balls to rock that" looks.
yeah!that is badass!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Rugger, if that doesn't grow out more, it's gonna be labeled a crustache. Get on test ASAP...the crustache look is devastating bro. :lol:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i see you got a little taller too 4'9..LOL..stats!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
They call it no-shave-November here. March is Mustache March.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Rockin the trash stash I feel that, I ain't hating I cant get any facial hair anyways NICCEEE

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I get stupid sometime and lob of the bottom of my goatie so that I am rocking a mean Fu-Man-Chu stash.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ubi, is that you in your avvy and if so is it recent?
That's about 4-5 months old, yeah it's me.

Trauma, I fell off the forum a while ago when I went Natty and started just focusing on Bjj and functional training.

I tried to do the no-shave November, but stopped on day 8 because of the maddening itching. Anyways Rugger, it's really tough to pull off a d1ck broom and not look like a deviant, good luck with that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a big ol' stache over the summer...for three hours. I went to Wal-Mart to try it out and I couldn't handle the weird looks I was getting.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I had a big ol' stache over the summer...for three hours. I went to Wal-Mart to try it out and I couldn't handle the weird looks I was getting.
Haha. I went home to my parents' house yesterday and they saw it. When my Dad first saw me he just laughed, but my Mom said it was better than a beard. Neither of them bought the Tom Selleck thing but instead called me a skinhead :/

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established

give it a couple more days then the ladies will be swarming you!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Rugg, you should start a poll on staches....have the ladies vote too ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a thick beard going right now, but I'm about to shave it. It's so weird how your prefrence for facial hair changes. I had a beard for about two years and dared never to think of shaving it...one day I did, and now I can barely stand having one. I go back and forth. I tend to rock the shaddow on most occasions, not because I try to look trendy, but because I hate shaving and prefer to only do it once or twice a week.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i rock a gangsta david ortiz beard and I love it haha.

on the other hand if i could grow out a handlebar mustache i would so tottaly sport that

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've got a thick beard going right now, but I'm about to shave it. It's so weird how your prefrence for facial hair changes. I had a beard for about two years and dared never to think of shaving it...one day I did, and now I can barely stand having one. I go back and forth. I tend to rock the shaddow on most occasions, not because I try to look trendy, but because I hate shaving and prefer to only do it once or twice a week.
cut it into a stache
you would look like bonaduce

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes grow it out but moreso due to laziness and wanting a few days off from shaving.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't man, I scare the ladies off as it is... I look any more like a sexual deviant and i'll never get laid!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Can't man, I scare the ladies off as it is... I look any more like a sexual deviant and i'll never get laid!
:rofl:..dont be modest jay!..you know your a lady killer.when i looked at ruggers pic of his stash.it reminded me of when i was younger and my stash was thin like his,i was a walking box magnet.but as you get older it thickens out you have to carve it up to your likeing.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
This dude's mustache is pretty good:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc"]YouTube - Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage" (Hi Res)[/ame]