Best rapper ever...

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw"]YouTube - Everyday Normal Guy[/ame]

:rofl:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that song is pretty weak.... i just cant associate a white rapper to be the best.... try this instead and listen he talks about your white rapper ;)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdbJbBA4Bg"]YouTube - Too Short - Cuss Words[/nomedia]

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
it's a hard one to say since rap is in many different forms and hits many different issues.

i think the best rapper in freestyle creativity is Canibus.
best rapper in terms of voice as well as minority issues was Tupac
best rapper in humor and violation of political correctness.. Eminem
best flow.. Ludacris

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright STOP!

Collaborate and listen.

JerryCurl

JerryCurl

Awards
Best Lyrisists: BIG, Jay-Z & Nas In that order

Metaphor Rappers: Fab-O Eminem Lloyd Banks

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Your lists had better include KRS-1, otherwise they're incomplete and WRONG! :)

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rhyno only because Jon Lajoie is making fun of rap ...something I can get behind :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Big Punisher, no question.

"'Til my last breath I'll have death before dishonor
And welcome drama with open arms and a code of honor"

HELLO!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't choose from 2pac,lil wayne,t.i., or ludacris.

This is another good Jon Lajoie song...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM"]YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals[/ame]

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Lil John.....his rap is duh SHIZZ cause he got a big azz chain hangin', a bezzeled up chalis, mad grill, and of course to bring this all together....CRUNK JUICE!!!!!

p.s. Eminem is a phuckin' phaggut.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Lil John.....his rap is duh SHIZZ cause he got a big azz chain hangin', a bezzeled up chalis, mad grill, and of course to bring this all together....CRUNK JUICE!!!!!

p.s. Eminem is a phuckin' phaggut.
Eminem rocks. P. Diddy is a fag.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jay z is weak.

tupac lilwayne biggie eminem nas bigpun, those are the best right off the top of my head.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ack, Lil Wayne ??? You must be joking. :)
dude, everyone pretty much hates on him because of his popularity now but if you listen to his verses he has his own style and i think its one of the best.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Here are some of my favorites:

Aesop 'Riggity' Rock "Daylight"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgWrb4qWXmU&feature=related"]YouTube - audiosurf aesop rock - daylight[/ame]

Snow "Informer"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtILxBszyf8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Nas "One Mic"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QB5d0KzrYI"]YouTube - NAS - ONE MIC [UNCUT] STILLMATIC[/nomedia]

The Streets "Blinded by the Lights"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A8T4lVu074"]YouTube - The Streets - Blinded by the Lights[/ame]

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as the best rapper ever, because rap is crap.

See even I can make stupid words rhyme.:jaw:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as the best rapper ever, because rap is crap.

See even I can make stupid words rhyme.:jaw:
Well, there are two kinds of rappers. There are those who talk of the vicious cycle of blighted-out warzones within our country. And there are those who talk only of their escape from them and into a world of materialism (i.e. the "new school" as I call it-------->Cash Money Records, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross).

The "new school" is a problem, a problem that will only keep the cycle spinning. The "old school" is not necessarily a help, though, either. It mentions the ugliness associated with poverty and the illegal means of trying to escape it, but it is not enough, as most rappers 'spit' in such a way that it would lead the listener to believe that there is but one path, the path they are speaking about, a path of nihilism, hence the popular screams of "I DON'T GIVE A ****!" and so on.

Very few ever present virtuous/positive solutions, and those who do, or at least allude to them, are called hiphop artists.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Well, there are two kinds of rappers. There are those who talk of the vicious cycle of blighted-out warzones within our country. And there are those who talk only of their escape from them and into a world of materialism (i.e. the "new school" as I call it-------->Cash Money Records, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross).

The "new school" is a problem, a problem that will only keep the cycle spinning. The "old school" is not necessarily a help, though, either. It mentions the ugliness associated with poverty and the illegal means of trying to escape it, but it is not enough, as most rappers 'spit' in such a way that it would lead the listener to believe that there is but one path, the path they are speaking about, a path of nihilism, hence the popular screams of "I DON'T GIVE A ****!" and so on.

Very few ever present virtuous/positive solutions, and those who do, or at least allude to them, are called hiphop artists.
Agreed.

Mos Def? A Tribe Called Quest Anyone?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mac Dre, Andre Nikkatina, Sugar Free, Tek9. Those are my favs.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
jay z is weak.

tupac lilwayne biggie eminem nas bigpun, those are the best right off the top of my head.

i never digged biggie and lil wayne but

tupac ,nas, eminem and big pun ...brilliant.

they were big cultural icons as well.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mickey Avalon is pretty cool, if you can count that as rap.idk
I'm not very into illiterate lyrics set to a big beat with studio generated gun shot sounds in the background.
I dont care if its "good dance music". It's FU(KING retarded!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
blow the whistle!

blow the whistle by too $hort!..tried to post the video,but was not availabe anymore!..damn!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
dude, everyone pretty much hates on him because of his popularity now but if you listen to his verses he has his own style and i think its one of the best.
he def has his own style... ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mickey Avalon is pretty cool, if you can count that as rap.idk
I'm not very into illiterate lyrics set to a big beat with studio generated gun shot sounds in the background.
I dont care if its "good dance music". It's FU(KING retarded!!!
mickey avalon is pretty cool and swayze too

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established

Agreed. Blackstar is a favorite of mine.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
old school rap all the way

grandmaster flash, eric b and rakim, chuck d, dr dre, ice cube, snoop dog, warren g, nate dogg, tupac and notorious BIG

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
"whacha whacha whacha want? whacha want?"

~ beastie boys, haha i grew up on em'

ahhh,...... cant forget bone thugs n harmony,..... i memorized crossroads when i was like 7 or so

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Lyrics: Immortal Technique.

Can't believe no one mentioned him.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lyrics: Immortal Technique.

Can't believe no one mentioned him.
I posted Immortal technique - harlem streets video under the category "political huevos". see post above.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Immortal technique has too many conspiracy theory lyrics. Too much of listening to him and youll be wearing a tinfoil hat

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Immortal technique has too many conspiracy theory lyrics. Too much of listening to him and youll be wearing a tinfoil hat
Well that depends on what side of the fence your on, to some their opinion is completely valid. lol.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
gangstarr!..i like his monotone style and flow.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
KRS One the hiphop scholar.
EPMD

And Notorious BIG is quoted saying RA the Rugged Man is one of the best in the game

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
From the top of my head Eminem..

I need to get my post count up otherwise I would post my fav freestyle by him.

Its on You Tube search: Eminem freestyle excellent lyrics
posted by amitywill

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
x2 Jerrycurl

Biggie, Jay and Nas considering lyrical content, success and how many rappers they influenced. I used to be a big west coast fan, DPG and Dre's boys but my tastes have shifted and hated I neglected the above three artists for so many years.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
treach(naughty by nature!)