GYNO everywhere!!!!

MrTexas1982

Awards
I noticed a funny thing at work today. I have a small case of gyno thats been driving me crazy, but while i was at work I started looking at all the other guys, and Everyone had flabby man boobs. Even the skinny guys, kind of made me feel alot better. I never noticed it until today, thats weird. Funny thing is, is that nobody even realizes they have it.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny, I did the same thing....but with women instead.....

But if looking at man boobs is your thing....hey, gay marriage is almost legal.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established

LOL ^_^

I guess he has a point...why you be lookin' at man-boobies? :think:

MrTexas1982

Awards
Wow, how could you 2 even associate anything sexual with man boobs. You guys must be fags. Good luck with your Purposely getting gyno cycles.

MrTexas1982

Awards

So you compared your chest to a woman's chest. Omen your a dipshyt. You probably only recognize guys by their belt buckles anyway.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There's a big difference between gyno and fat. Some guys store fat in the chest area. Its not gyno. Gyno is actual breast tissue that grows from under the nipple.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Wow, how could you 2 even associate anything sexual with man boobs. You guys must be fags. Good luck with your Purposely getting gyno cycles.
It was a joke...holy crap bro.

I don't cycle anyway, sooooo.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
My name is MrTexas1982 and I'm EXTREMELY sexually insecure!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
:stick::blink: i find uncontrolled, short tempered men very sexy.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed a funny thing at work today. I have a small case of gyno thats been driving me crazy, but while i was at work I started looking at all the other guys, and Everyone had flabby man boobs. Even the skinny guys, kind of made me feel alot better. I never noticed it until today, thats weird. Funny thing is, is that nobody even realizes they have it.
I had to

YouTube - Family Guy - PTV

BBR

BBR

Awards
If you're a gay man getting turned on by a guy with gyno, does that mean you might be bi? Just something to consider.