Ron Paul on "New world reserve stock", The end of the American dollar.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqN2EKuXX2g"]YouTube - Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 1/2" Prepare!!"[/ame]

Nov 5th, 2008.
Part two to follow.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo29Oa-e61I&feature=related"]YouTube - Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 2/2" Prepare!!"[/ame]

Part 2/2.

Comments ? Whats everyones take on this?
Alex Jones has always been "extreme" but very frequently right in his assumptions.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i pretty much agree with everything ron paul says about the economy (and most of his other stuff). Because of this, I really wish he had a better platform than the alex jones show.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
i pretty much agree with everything ron paul says about the economy (and most of his other stuff). Because of this, I really wish he had a better platform than the alex jones show.
Its funny because they really see "eye to eye" on everything so they differ so slightly but ron is easier to digest because he doesnt just throw it all out there at once.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, and ron presents his case much more reasonably and well thought out usually whereas a lot of alex jones comes across as lunatic propaganda. not saying it is or isn't either way, but that's how he sounds a lot of the time. either way, I understand why he does it, but if ron wants to run again and have success that's not the platform for mainstream exposure

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ron Paul is RAD, Alex Jones is a qu3er. He makes all the respectable conspiracy experts look like clowns by association

You voted for the gun ban swg! wft! explain

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Comments ? Whats everyones take on this?
Alex Jones has always been "extreme" but very frequently right in his assumptions.
Alex Jones is f@gget. He thinks we're ruled by reptilian shape shifters. While I've seen the videos supporting this idea, you'd have to be a child to buy it.
When you're in the conspiracy realm, you have to be 100% before you open you're fu(king mouth or all your ideas will be thrown in the trash. I think alex jones is either retarded or is intentionally an @ss hat to make things like the 911 conspiracy look retarded.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ron Paul is RAD, Alex Jones is a qu3er. He makes all the respectable conspiracy experts look like clowns by association

You voted for the gun ban swg! wft! explain
I agree that alex is extreme, he childishly mocked peter joseph on zeitgeist II and does get a little crazy.

The way i see it dont believe everything you hear, and i dont, but even if alex is 60% on the topics there is still alot more to learn than the spoonfed crap on most mainstream news networks where you dont really get the "real" news.

I mean mccain and obama's position on the FED, IRS, isreal, middle eastern bases, georgia, patriot act, bail-out and many more are almost identical and people see "change" on CNN with a smiling obama and he's the next martin luther king.
I think , despite the crazyness, alex still has alot to offer. He digs up legal documents, supporting evidence and is constantly challenging public perception and looking at the bigger picture.

The way i see it more info is better and there is alot of info that isnt covered by more palatable, friendlier news casts.

I also enjoy the "young turks" channel in youtube for other humorous insight into economic and social events.

As far as the gun ban goes....... America lost posse comitatus, the right to a fair trial, corpeus habeus, is losing free speech and spending out the rear to fund bank ceo bonuses. Your phone can be tapped, property seized, and you can be jailed with zero rights.

I really am not suprised that all those unalienable liberties can be taken away and people care more about not being able to buy ak's hand guns and assault rifles. The way i see it is guns kill people so why do we need more? I can take a life like any other, fight and speak my mind and one of those i wish to defend and the other two are only in a time and place i wish not to plan for or fucus on.

To me it is better to die than it is to murder needlessly and many justify the unjustfyable because of fear. Dont give a scared person a gun. Not saying all gun owners are scared but the fact that i dont own a gun either makes me stupid or safe by knowing its never really right to kill another unless its the only option.

Why do you suppose the gov wants to disarm the people?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Alex Jones is f@gget. He thinks we're ruled by reptilian shape shifters. While I've seen the videos supporting this idea, you'd have to be a child to buy it.
When you're in the conspiracy realm, you have to be 100% before you open you're fu(king mouth or all your ideas will be thrown in the trash. I think alex jones is either retarded or is intentionally an @ss hat to make things like the 911 conspiracy look retarded.

Well once again he does go off quite a bit but there is alot of facts in the mess of opinion structure. I mean where can you go and get such a wide spectrum of news, info and ideas? Ron paul is a wonderful resource and if you like him then trust his judgement to stand next to , endorse and repeatedly visit alex jones.

Ron is no idiot and dont you suppose there is a reason he would go on this "f@ggots" show where he spouts off about moronic ideas that are unfounded and based on maniacal delusions ?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah, and ron presents his case much more reasonably and well thought out usually whereas a lot of alex jones comes across as lunatic propaganda. not saying it is or isn't either way, but that's how he sounds a lot of the time. either way, I understand why he does it, but if ron wants to run again and have success that's not the platform for mainstream exposure

Im pretty sure if they differed greatly you may hear Ron Paul say "i strongly disagree alex" or " umm im sorry alex" but Ron is in almost total agreeance on the subjects he covers on the show and after repeated visits and hours of time he would have said so if he found alex to be a complete lunatic. The reptile thing is a tough swallow for anyone hahahaha slow learning kids included! (i do not advocate mocking the disabled)

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess you have a stronger moral fiber than I do: rolleyes: I wasnt callling someone actually disabled retarded, come on now. I wouldnt do something like that. You know you've used the label "retarded" in a way similar to how I just did.

now that aside. We're simply not going to agree on the weapons ban. My complaint with it is that law inforcement will still posses the banned weapons. The point of the second amendment is so that we can defend ourselves if the government gets out of line. How are we supposed to do that when we have six shooters and they're sporting fully automatic shotguns and ARs??
"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."
–Thomas Jefferson

I wish peter joseph would talk about israel. btw for anyone new to why israel is a problem, refer to the following video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJxeEVa_0M"]YouTube - NOT So Cool Facts About Israel[/ame]
(btw I am not antisemetic)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
As far as the gun ban goes....... America lost posse comitatus, the right to a fair trial, corpeus habeus, is losing free speech and spending out the rear to fund bank ceo bonuses. Your phone can be tapped, property seized, and you can be jailed with zero rights.

I really am not suprised that all those unalienable liberties can be taken away and people care more about not being able to buy ak's hand guns and assault rifles. The way i see it is guns kill people so why do we need more? I can take a life like any other, fight and speak my mind and one of those i wish to defend and the other two are only in a time and place i wish not to plan for or fucus on.

To me it is better to die than it is to murder needlessly and many justify the unjustfyable because of fear. Dont give a scared person a gun. Not saying all gun owners are scared but the fact that i dont own a gun either makes me stupid or safe by knowing its never really right to kill another unless its the only option.

Why do you suppose the gov wants to disarm the people?
So your justification for supporting a gun ban as I interpret it is: Americans should not have had the right to bear arms to begin with because what good can come of it? Is that correct?

If you don't trust the government in the least, why do you want them to be the only people with guns?

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So your justification for supporting a gun ban as I interpret it is: Americans should not have had the right to bear arms to begin with because what good can come of it? Is that correct?

If you don't trust the government in the least, why do you want them to be the only people with guns?
:goodpost:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I very strongly believe in my right to own and use a gun. I strongly believe I should be allowed to stock my house with whatever guns I please, be it any caliber and even fully automatic.

I also believe a sense of martial law should be in effect, and police should use "sweep teams" to wipe out gangs, using bullets, not cuffs. crack dealer? instad of spending thousands of the peoples money a year keeping him in jail for 5 years and then let him back out, .15 cent bullet, case solved, and people just got an example of why not to use crack....

I hate crime....I say bring back the noose, guillotine, etc. And wipe the "race card" from being able to be used, authorize lethal force, and drugs and prostitution would last a year maybe.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I very strongly believe in my right to own and use a gun. I strongly believe I should be allowed to stock my house with whatever guns I please, be it any caliber and even fully automatic.

I also believe a sense of martial law should be in effect, and police should use "sweep teams" to wipe out gangs, using bullets, not cuffs. crack dealer? instad of spending thousands of the peoples money a year keeping him in jail for 5 years and then let him back out, .15 cent bullet, case solved, and people just got an example of why not to use crack....

I hate crime....I say bring back the noose, guillotine, etc. And wipe the "race card" from being able to be used, authorize lethal force, and drugs and prostitution would last a year maybe.
While this would most likely be an effective strategy for dealing with crime, you have to factor in that many innocent people would be killed and we would be abandoning many of the core individual liberties this country was founded upon.

I don't think the law enforcement side of things is nearly as broken as the judicial side. A lot of judges make too many excuses for criminals and don't throw the book at them like they should.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
While this would most likely be an effective strategy for dealing with crime, you have to factor in that many innocent people would be killed and we would be abandoning many of the core individual liberties this country was founded upon.

I don't think the law enforcement side of things is nearly as broken as the judicial side. A lot of judges make too many excuses for criminals and don't throw the book at them like they should.

I think the results are out of every 100 individuals arrested for a serious crime, 28 actually go to prison....

I understand about the innocent people. The problem with America is actually TOO much freedom. The freedom to be a deuschbag or crackhead should not be included in out policies. I say, martial law, like the old west days....see how "hard" or "Thug" some of these bangers are then.....lol

I just see so many peoples lives ruined by that part of our society, that I ask if this is freedom, what is the price were paying for it. We give corporations the freedom to control the money, and the criminals freedom to overturn and ignore the law.

Its almost like it isnt free for the good guys, but its a joyride for the greedy and the criminals...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Drugs and prostitution are vices. You cannot legislate morality. By making it illegal, you MAKE them criminals.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure if they differed greatly you may hear Ron Paul say "i strongly disagree alex" or " umm im sorry alex" but Ron is in almost total agreeance on the subjects he covers on the show and after repeated visits and hours of time he would have said so if he found alex to be a complete lunatic. The reptile thing is a tough swallow for anyone hahahaha slow learning kids included! (i do not advocate mocking the disabled)
yeah, I meant moreso the weird lizard stuff and what not. My main point is it's not likely that it'll ever happen but I would like to see paul, or maybe his son, become president one day; however, that requires mainstream acceptance and like it or not the Alex Jones show is the antithesis of such. Nonetheless, I understand why he does it because the coverage he got in the debates was very unfair, especially considering how well he conveyed his points.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I guess you have a stronger moral fiber than I do: rolleyes: I wasnt callling someone actually disabled retarded, come on now. I wouldnt do something like that. You know you've used the label "retarded" in a way similar to how I just did.

now that aside. We're simply not going to agree on the weapons ban. My complaint with it is that law inforcement will still posses the banned weapons. The point of the second amendment is so that we can defend ourselves if the government gets out of line. How are we supposed to do that when we have six shooters and they're sporting fully automatic shotguns and ARs??
"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."
–Thomas Jefferson

I wish peter joseph would talk about israel. btw for anyone new to why israel is a problem, refer to the following video
YouTube - NOT So Cool Facts About Israel
(btw I am not antisemetic)
I was only remarking on my usages of the words disabled and retarded because i am employed as an aid for disabled indivduals and thought i may come off as rude when i would never hit someone when they are down. I was not refering to your usage of the word beacuse i am not one to scold you.

I dont think losing any rights is good but in light of recent changes to the rights of americans i dont think losing the right to bear arms rates very high at all. Gay marriges are being banned, soldiers patrol some areas, the media is blocked from covering certain meetings, peacefull protesters get arrested and laws are passed in the name of freedom but used on the people. Why is 95% of imported goods not inspected when 100% of airplane passengers get their toothpaste confiscated.

In hind sight, becuse i dont think anyone should lose any rights and voting for it was probably a mistake. Once again i dont have a gun so therein lies my opinion of them, where i made an error is by thinking that others should lose the right that they greatly appreciate.

That video was a fantastic contribution to the thread thank you.

Its weird i seen some videos, some call rediculous, fema camps in the US. There are undeground jails with the exact same set up, exact same turnstile doors (identical) and half a million plastic coffins. The question is who are they for, thats the big one.

And why the heck does the US support isreal?

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I meant moreso the weird lizard stuff and what not. My main point is it's not likely that it'll ever happen but I would like to see paul, or maybe his son, become president one day; however, that requires mainstream acceptance and like it or not the Alex Jones show is the antithesis of such. Nonetheless, I understand why he does it because the coverage he got in the debates was very unfair, especially considering how well he conveyed his points.
I agree totally do you know estimates for obamas campaingn spending are in the ares of 2B!!! Thats why Ron never had a chance hes not in the pocket of globalist big buisness.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think the results are out of every 100 individuals arrested for a serious crime, 28 actually go to prison....

I understand about the innocent people. The problem with America is actually TOO much freedom. The freedom to be a deuschbag or crackhead should not be included in out policies. I say, martial law, like the old west days....see how "hard" or "Thug" some of these bangers are then.....lol

I just see so many peoples lives ruined by that part of our society, that I ask if this is freedom, what is the price were paying for it. We give corporations the freedom to control the money, and the criminals freedom to overturn and ignore the law.

Its almost like it isnt free for the good guys, but its a joyride for the greedy and the criminals...
I hope one day you will see the error in this post, as i have see then error in some of mine.

The problem here is the divide between some people and the rest of the 95%. Have you ever made a mistake?
Have you ever had a second chance?
Dont you think some people need a second chance?

The problem with jails is they dont do anything to fix the source of crime. Very few people commit crimes for fun, its usually out of need or lack of education.

Would you steal from a grocery store if your mother and sister were starving to death? This clearly isnt the case but im sure it does happen, if you want to fix crime fix the sourees of crime and not clamp a vice on the necks of all people.

I have never been in this position because my family has soime money, a roof over my head and a job. I cant really say that i would be above a ciminal life if that was all i knew, grew up around and aspired to be. That is sad when your lifes pinnacle is to be a "thug" how lost you must be to do so.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

You know rob i think i may have to change my stance on this, im thinking about getting a gun what with likelihood that the "only as a last resort" may come to fruitition.

Only guns are illegal in canada (besides hunting rifles) so i would have to turn to the "black market" but thats illegal, lol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Its funny that you are the same man who goes around on here preaching about god and telling people how youve changed your life but want people killed in droves!
You read the book but COMPLETELY missed the point of it. Thats my opinion, you are the classic example of someone using something wonderful and great to do great harm. Its this attitude that is at the base of almost every major war. I am glad you do not have any power to run a country anywhere.

Killing people doesnt make people stop killing people.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its funny that you are the same man who goes around on here preaching about god and telling people how youve changed your life but want people killed in droves!
You read the book but COMPLETELY missed the point of it. Thats my opinion, you are the classic example of someone using something wonderful and great to do great harm. Its this attitude that is at the base of almost every major war. I am glad you do not have any power to run a country anywhere.

Killing people doesnt make people stop killing people.
Word :)

Zero you say you used to drink and I think you mentioned light drug use?
What if you were machine gunned while in your state of "pre enlightenment"?

Drug use is SOOO far down the list for me on things that need to stop. ...if at all.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Motor_Company

Criticism
Further information: Firestone and Ford tire controversy, The Battle of the Overpass
Throughout its history, the company has faced a wide range of criticisms. Some have accused the early Fordist model of production of being exploitative, and Ford has been criticized as being willing to collaborate with dictatorships or hire mobs to intimidate union leaders and increase their profits through unethical means.

Ford refused to allow collective bargaining until 1941, with the Ford Service Department being set up as an internal security, intimidation, and espionage unit within the company, and quickly gained a reputation of using violence against union organizers and sympathizers.[54][55]

Ford was also criticized for wearing down Firestone tires during driving, which caused many wrecks during a short time period in 2003. Many people were injured and killed due to the wearing down of the tires. Although Firestone received most of the blame, some blame fell on Ford, which advised customers to under-inflate the tires.

Alleged Nazi collaboration
Further information: Henry Ford
Other accusations were that the company collaborated with the German Nazi regime and relied on Germany. The German Ford company used slave labor in Cologne between 1941 and 1945 and it had produced military vehicles such as jeeps, planes, and ships used by a fascist regime. Many of these allegations were made in a series of United States lawsuits in 1998. The lawsuit was dismissed in 1999 because the judge concluded "the issues...concerned international treaties between nations and foreign policy and were thus in the realm of the executive branch."[56][57]

Detractors point to Henry Ford's outspoken anti-semitism, including his newspaper, The Dearborn Independent, which published The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. They also point to the fact that in 1938, four months after the German annexation of Austria, Ford accepted the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the Nazi regime's highest honor for foreigners before the outbreak of the war, as the only American ever to be given the award.[58]

Defenders of the company argue that the Ford German division, Fordwerke, had been taken over by the Nazi government after it rose to power, claiming that it was not under the company's control, though Henry Ford, according to court records, did stay in touch with the company. Although Ford's initial motivations were anti-war, the company was heavily involved in the war effort after the outbreak of war.[57]

Argentine "Dirty War"
Further information: Dirty War
Ford's Argentine subsidiary was accused of collaborating with the Argentine 1976-1983 military dictatorship, actively helping in the political repression of intellectuals and dissidents that was pursued by said government. No result was proven and the company denied the allegations.

In a lawsuit initiated in 1996 by relatives of some of the estimated 600 Spanish citizens who disappeared in Argentina during the "Dirty War", evidence was presented to support the allegation that much of this repression was directed by Ford and the other major industrial firms. According to a 5,000-page report, Ford executives drew up lists of "subversive" workers and handed them over to the military task-forces which were allowed to operate within the factories. These groups were allegedly kidnapped, tortured and murdered workers - at times allegedly within the plants themselves. The company denied the allegations.

In a second trial, a report brought by the CTA, and the testimonies of former Ford workers themselves, claimed that the company's Argentine factory was used between 1976 and 1978 as a detention center, and that management allowed the military to set up its own bunker inside the plant. The company denied the allegations.[59][60][61]
Interesting...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Found this site called "The library of congress" where you can search and read bills so i was checking out this one.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Regaurding senate bill 1959, Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 (Introduced in Senate).