When is it good time
- 11-04-2008, 01:22 PM
When is it good time
Well guys, it's me again with another question to see where your minds are at. If you had ED, or a vasectomy, when do you tell your new GF? Do you tell her very early in the relationship? Or, do you wait a few months into it to tell her? Granted, before you answer, take into consideration if the situation were reversed, and she had a hysterectomy or something that could prevent her from having kids (if you want any), when would you want her to tell you? let me share something with you guys: In my last relationship (thought it would last "forever"), my girlfriend I was living with, asked me to have a vasectomy. We tried BC, but her body kept rejecting them, and she was having health issues with them, so when she asked me, I did it without even thinking, I loved her and that was all that mattered. I don't regret it, but it was a tough thing to deal with when I became single again. I always had to worry about how women would react to the fact that I had done that. My girl that I am with now was really understanding, and she was glad I told her early in the relationship. She has a daughter, and I have a son, so maybe that is why it worked out like that. I still from time to time, wrestle with the fear or concern of if I am single again, the issue of having to deal with revealing to the new potential GF.
- 11-04-2008, 01:50 PM
I had a vas. and told my current GF within a week. Not a good idea to keep things from her if she wants kids down the road and you know that up front IMO.
11-04-2008, 03:15 PM
11-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jgwinne in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2017, 03:13 PM
- By airram479 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:36 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2007, 07:15 PM
- By minivin in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2004, 10:36 PM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:53 AM