Jeans!!! Who makes wide legged ones

I

IronMucsle

Awards
I jstu started squatting again, stopped cause i was running alot and now im squating and my legs are filling most of my pants, so im left with 2 or 3 pairs that fit. Who makes good jeans that will fit, and dont look like grandpa pants?

36 Waist - 32 long. If it matters

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Lucky Jeans are awesome. LOVE THE FIT! Some of the ONLY jeans that fit me. I have a squatters a$$ and they still fit money.

I

IronMucsle

Awards
ya i dont see s**T, lucky is a bit $$ at 130 a pair. and i dont see Extra loose.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you 6'2, requiring 32 long? I wear 32 long and I'm 5'8

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old Navy is the way to go.
Cheap and effective.

I

IronMucsle

Awards
How are you 6'2, requiring 32 long? I wear 32 long and I'm 5'8

I have a long torso, i have 34's longs but they drag a little depending on the shoes i wear. This is more for work so i need them to look right.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ya i dont see s**T, lucky is a bit $$ at 130 a pair. and i dont see Extra loose.
Yes, Luckys are a bit pricey, but hey, they fit great. Oh, also, look into Guess jeans. MOST don't fit but I just got a great pair at Macy's. I can't recall the style though.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Luckys are a bit pricey, but hey, they fit great. Oh, also, look into Guess jeans. MOST don't fit but I just got a great pair at Macy's. I can't recall the style though.
I agree on the Guess brand jeans. Old Navy, and Gap are also good.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Avirex and SouthPole,... I have much difficulty with jeans and these seem to do the trick well!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best loose fit jeans I have found to date is American Eagle. Nothing compares. And I know my loose fit.

Adams

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first time I glanced at this thread I read it as
"Jesus, who makes wide legged ones" :D

I gotta pair of Von Dutch that fit me amazing but those are pricey too (I got mine through a friend for an amazing price, no way I'm paying $180 for jeans). For affordable knock-around jeans I typically go with Levi's. But American Eagle and Old Navy both fit really well and are comfy as heck too.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
American Eagle is good, Requst jeans if shop at TJ maxx or Aj Wright. Levis are ok. The Best wide LEgs I have ever had were Mavi's but I cannot find them anymore. Guess is ok, but you have to get a lrger waist size, because the legs are still skinny, with a flare. Maybe try Pac Sun bull head jeans they vary in width size

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rep for Levi's too...you haven't seen their forum here at AM? :lol:

I'll bring a Levi's bulk line to NP...look for the announcement :think: :D

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'll agree with GAP. I've got 28-29inch legs. So i end up having too buy size 38-40's just too fit my legs/ass into pants.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Guys you got to step it up. Three items that you should never sacrifice quality on are shoes, suits, and jeans! They make a HUGE difference.

Anyways, if we're talking about top tier (Saks, Nieman, Nordstroms quality) then you should check out G-Star Raw, True Religion, Citizen of Humanity, Lucky's, and 7 For All Mankind. Diesel and Rock and Republic are out of the question as they tend to run narrow.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people don't feel the need to spend $250+ on jeans, dude. I agree that you should have a pair or two of nice quality jeans, but for someone like me who wears them all the time, it makes no sense to buy seven or eight pairs of TR.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys you got to step it up. Three items that you should never sacrifice quality on are shoes, suits, and jeans! They make a HUGE difference.

Anyways, if we're talking about top tier (Saks, Nieman, Nordstroms quality) then you should check out G-Star Raw, True Religion, Citizen of Humanity, Lucky's, and 7 For All Mankind. Diesel and Rock and Republic are out of the question as they tend to run narrow.

LOL obviously you are a small guy if you were to suggest True Religion, as they only go up to a size 38, and their cut is very very narrow, leaving no room in thighs for LARGE QUADS that squatting brings. Lucky's yes thats been pointed out, but in some cases you still have to find which cut is good for you. G-star Raw jeans are not manly to me, and they are skinny fit, so me as a bodybuilder wants some nuthugging scrotum holders on all day. NOPE
7's are narrow also, so Big guys get screwed. I say check out GASP jeans they are hot, fashionable, and fit BIG BOYS LEGS.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
LOL obviously you are a small guy if you were to suggest True Religion, as they only go up to a size 38, and their cut is very very narrow, leaving no room in thighs for LARGE QUADS that squatting brings. Lucky's yes thats been pointed out, but in some cases you still have to find which cut is good for you. G-star Raw jeans are not manly to me, and they are skinny fit, so me as a bodybuilder wants some nuthugging scrotum holders on all day. NOPE 7's are narrow also, so Big guys get screwed. I say check out GASP jeans they are hot, fashionable, and fit BIG BOYS LEGS.
I guess we should start talking leg thickness and waist size then because my best friend who's 5' 10", 290 lbs, 38 inch waist, and a thick dude in general can squeeze into everything I mentioned.

All the jeans have different cuts by the way. You need to be asking for relaxed cuts and not straight leg, skinny, or even boot cut. The other thing is jeans that are cut well shouldn't be baggy - they should fit - which a lot of guys aren't used too. Most guys I know that have never bought expensive jeans think they fit to tight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Old Navy extra loose have been good to me. I wear a size 29-30 and can still manage to squeeze my hams/glutes into them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most guys I know that have never bought expensive jeans think they fit to tight.
Well then.. leave me to my American Eagle for sure then. Me nutz need not the confines of unnecessarily constricting cloth!

Adams

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am with you on that I tried on some Dsquared jeans 36 waist mind you I am a 36 inch waist and those focking things would not go past mid thigh!!! I was soooo pissed but for the sake of my nuts I said Dsquared is not for me then. Trust me I have expensive jeans I can only wear them precontest without feeling like I am going to have borkeback mountain extras following me.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I am 36 x 32 too. I had this problem 2 weeks ago.
Unionbay sold at JC penny's is the way to go for me

T

tattoopierced1

36x36 here and must have the extra loose fit jeans..talk about hard to find.

however, its nice to see Gap sells 36x36L that I did not know about.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^crap, dude, I just noticed you're 6'7". I saw you needed 36L and, considering I wear 34x34L, I realized you had to be huge.

That just makes your avy all the more impressive - you're traps must negate your need for a pillow at night! :D

Anyways, back on topic - Gap jeans run a little smaller in the waist and legs than other companies I find, but if you can get 'em on sale, they are great quality and do have a large variety of sizes.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
pretty soon, i'll have to buy larger jeans. deadlifts are making my waist too big. to think i'll need 31x32's soon.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 28.5" quad/ham around the meaty part (no homo) and I love CK loose fit jeans. Picked up a pair at TJ Maxx for like 25 bucks, they look nice too. I have a pair of 34/30 deisel jeans that I can't get up to my waist to attempt to button.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Look 4 anchor blue jeans, they make a variety of loose to baggy jeans and are usually less than 40 bucks

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had good luck with Levi's. I have to get the relaxed fit 36x34. My quads are not HUGE, but they are big enough to cause me to wear bigger jeans. That and my bulk made my waist a few inches bigger!

majorpain

majorpain

Awards
I love my Levi's 569 and Silver Tabs. Silver Tabs are loose at the seat, thigh, and upper leg and tapper in a bit at the bottom. Oh yeah, and Anchor Blue Baggys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jswain34 Supplement Auction 5
Famine General Chat 12
Kevin James General Chat 37
FL3X MAGNUM General Chat 40
L General Chat 26