Will LOR:ROTK suck????

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jar-Jar gets no love.. :mad:

:D Sad that once his face shows, everything sucks..

destro19

destro19

Awards
That looks fake to me. Is the story anywhere else. In not really a fan of LOTR but I'm even less of a fan of SW and Jar-Jar. I look at LOTR like the Matrix. Not as good as the 1st one and when they film 2 movies at time like LOTR 2 and 3 then it means that there will be no difference as far as effects and so it will look like the same movie.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
It's a joke. As far as the effects go, filming1, 2 and 3 together has nothing to do with the effects. Peter Jackson is right now still working on stuff for ROTK. He also adds new effects for the DVD's when they are released.

Ibench800

Awards
That looks fake to me. Is the story anywhere else. In not really a fan of LOTR but I'm even less of a fan of SW and Jar-Jar. I look at LOTR like the Matrix. Not as good as the 1st one and when they film 2 movies at time like LOTR 2 and 3 then it means that there will be no difference as far as effects and so it will look like the same movie.
Of course it's fake. It's a joke.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
IF the director follows the books, then ROTK should be the best one yet.

~Todd

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
The big question right now is with Saruman on the cutting floor(will be in the extended DVD) is how they get the palantir. That was key in the book in defeating Sauron.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
The other day, I read an article about ROTK and it said that the director never liked the ending sequence in the Shire so he never filmed it (obviously, won't be in DVD either).

~Todd

z0rr0

Awards
I'm going to guess that the ones who haven't read the books (yet) like me, the third won't be a dissappointment. Of course, it'll be like any movie that I've seen first, and read the book second. The book will probally end up being better. I've never enjoyed the movie more than a book it was based upon.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have always loved the books, but the movies leave out so much of the story. They are great movies to watch, but for people who've never read the books, I'm not sure how they can understand everything that's going's on.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Each book could have been 3 to 4 movies in and of itself. At least Peter Jackson cares enough to put out these extended version DVD's with around 45 minutes of extra stuff for each movie. The second one is amazing. I highly recommend the extended version.