Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday bro! Live it up! :D

ManBeast

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
<LABEL id=HbSession SessionId="894398373"></LABEL>ha thanks man i havent been here in a while, been busy with work and school and other side jobs but i thought id come drop a line in and say whats up. thanks man beast, hopefully ill get more time to start getting on the bb sites after thanksgiving again but yall keep in touch and take it easy.

btw, birthday was great. got 3 massages, going out to eat 3 times this week, and got plenty money :p take it easy fellas

txwakeskater

Awards
WHOA hell, havent talked to you in forever brother.... Happy Late B-day bruh.... Hope to see ya around soon!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i will be im slacking down on my job after this week, i was working 6-7 days a week til 10pm at night and school til 3pm so it was nuts. then work til almost 11 on weekends but im slowing down and concentrating on school more. also im getting my wisdom teeth pulled out monday so ill be sitting around not doing **** for about 3 days so im sure you will see me putting my 2cents on things around here soon :D

o ya wake are those the rims on ya truck or just an icon. i cant decide if i want k-9 pit 20s or Structure 20s or may go with some kmc or giovannas. i dunno im a talk to ya soon and help me pic which one you think looks the best, then i'll save a bit and drop some spinners on them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15