It Happended Already....

1. It Happended Already....

I wake up this morning, and as you can see our perma-pong table in the back yard is cover in some white substance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. This is what I woke up to the other day...boogie boarding on the beach
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Oh famous Edinboro, Snow Capitol USA, how I miss those days up there. Does the Hotel still have specials for the first snowfall of the year?
    •   

4. Yeah we had a little bit of snow blow into our gym last friday, but today was pretty rough because I put my bench shirt on which was sitting in the garage gym so it was like polyester ice...
    Muscle Pharm Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Yeah we had a little bit of snow blow into our gym last friday, but today was pretty rough because I put my bench shirt on which was sitting in the garage gym so it was like polyester ice...
    Make it 10x harder to keep your back on the bench? I can't stand biting cold on my back. I'm shuddering just thinking about it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Make it 10x harder to keep your back on the bench? I can't stand biting cold on my back. I'm shuddering just thinking about it.
    Actually it was easier to stay on the bench because I wasn't sweating at all and I had some goose bumps which surprisingly enough add a lot of grip. It was funny watching someone try to put liniment on after it had been sitting outside because it was absolutely freezing and coming out like soft serve ice cream lol
    Muscle Pharm Rep

7. Chicago= im waiting for the snow....ugh

I hate to even think about how nasty it gets here, fridgid morns, sloppy afternoons, icey nights...this is sucks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    This is what I woke up to the other day...boogie boarding on the beach
    i. hate. you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Oh famous Edinboro, Snow Capitol USA, how I miss those days up there. Does the Hotel still have specials for the first snowfall of the year?
    yep, the hotel should be bumping tonight. $1 everything all night.

10. Full of snow here too this morning. Oh well. Part of life in Canada!

11. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Actually it was easier to stay on the bench because I wasn't sweating at all and I had some goose bumps which surprisingly enough add a lot of grip. It was funny watching someone try to put liniment on after it had been sitting outside because it was absolutely freezing and coming out like soft serve ice cream lol
    haha very descriptive. God damn, icy blue heat would suck! Mine is in my room next to my supplements, cool and dry!

12. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Full of snow here too this morning. Oh well. Part of life in Canada!
    haha sometimes i say the same thing... here in PA...

13. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    i. hate. you.
    i know I just moved too florida from chicago so I feel lucky. I used to live in colorado and michigan so this will be my first winter without snow, so far Im loving it.

14. well I walked out side and it was cold enough that i had to put on a tank top, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Might take it off and wash the car thou. Not a cloud in the sky and just under 70 here.
  15. Unbreakable

I'll take that snow...it was and is still in the 90's here in AZ!!!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

16. its been foggy for two days now. warms up to 71 during the daytime. mornings are like 60 flat. bleh. after such a hot summer, i was not prepared for this to happen so fast.

17. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I hate to even think about how nasty it gets here, fridgid morns, sloppy afternoons, icey nights...this is sucks.

that sounds like marriage after 5 years.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    LMAO!!!

19. The first snow is very nice isn't it?

By the time March comes and I'm out shoveling, it's not so nice...

20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    haha sometimes i say the same thing... here in PA...
    I can't wait for the snow.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I take it when you get married you don't want it to get to the 5 year mark. LOL jk.

22. haha it snowed here yesterday all day but no accumulation.
    SFW and GFH

23. that is so freaking cool!

24. why was this bumped!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

25. Thread bumping all kinds of shiitt bro!