Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Yes,rarely.

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Do you smoke? I've seen marijuana pop up in threads here and there. Just curious.

I personally do it on occasion,possibly a few times a month. I do it instead of drinking. It's my way of relaxing. I pretty much do it whenever I see a movie.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
that was my hobby in high school. well, that and eating hostess products (after i smoked, of course). but now, it doesn't agree with me. i can't function right if i'm not lucid.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Every now and then. Nothing like a toke while writing music.

:bruce3:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
my favorite experience was growing it... those were the days, there was plenty of it around, but now i've not touched it in over 10 years...

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
been over 6 years since I have. Dont really miss it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to smoke, now i prolly smoke one time a year (so i dont count it as smoking) and that time is in jamaica the island. soo yea. when in rome.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a lot sophomore hear of high school, and a bit at the start of college. Now if I'm drinking and smoke I get completely manic, cannot function, throw me in a sound-proof padded room, retarded. Dont know what changed. ...almost feels like salvia, which I must highly recommend you try at least once. Illegal in some states, I'm not sure which ones

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I did a lot sophomore hear of high school, and a bit at the start of college. Now if I'm drinking and smoke I get completely manic, cannot function, throw me in a sound-proof padded room, retarded. Dont know what changed. ...almost feels like salvia, which I must highly recommend you try at least once. Illegal in some states, I'm not sure which ones
I've heard about salvia...

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard about salvia...
Wild stuff. Pure mania for like fifteen min. You couldnt dial a phone or walk if your life depended on it. Then in like twenty min you're completely back to normal.

People claim you can hallucinate but I never have.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well smoke, not often. On the note of salvia, holy Sh**. The experience is so out of this world human words cant explain it, no joke I'm quite sure others will agree. but all depends on what extract is used

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yes, I have, but its extremely rare.

It has been years. Many years.

I believe THC to increase estrogen, so it has been on my no-no list for a long time.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
my nephews do it religously,like every day.i would smoke once in a while.but hav'nt for a month.living in hawaii,if you dont smoke budz,people think your a cop(lol).i also heard that smoking weed speeds up your metabolism,thus getting the munchies!!now i know where they got the term(concentration curls)..lol..!

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
Nothing nicer than to get home after a brutal training session and sit back with a protein shake and smoke a bowl.
The munchies are quite helpful when you have to consume a sh!tload of calories too. It changes the way food tastes for the better

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I smoke about 4 times a week. I work for 8 hrs, hit the gym, eat, the when it's time to relax i turn the boob tube on and throw some haze in the bong and take a few rips. I have insomnia and this actually helps me sleep better and relieves stress. So i'm getting high and other benefits from the THC:D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
In recovery,... so therefore I couldn't even if I wanted to.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've relapsed twice this year after getting 3 months clean each time,... but long story short, the last time I used was June 13,... Friday the 13,.. which gives me 125 days today. May not seem like much,,... but I'm doin' what I gotta do!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I've relapsed twice this year after getting 3 months clean each time,... but long story short, the last time I used was June 13,... Friday the 13,.. which gives me 125 days today. May not seem like much,,... but I'm doin' what I gotta do!!!
CONGRATS,BRO,SO I GUESS WORKING OUT IS YOUR DRUG NOW HUH!LOL..CONGRATS ON 125 DAYS.:clap2:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It definitely is a high of sorts,.. my sponsor says I workout to much. But all I do is spend time with my kids, go to work and meetings and workout. I lead a pretty boring life by some peoples standards,... but I'm happy, and it's fulfilling to me!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
It definitely is a high of sorts,.. my sponsor says I workout to much. But all I do is spend time with my kids, go to work and meetings and workout. I lead a pretty boring life by some peoples standards,... but I'm happy, and it's fulfilling to me!!!
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY..THAT IS THE MAIN THING MY FRIEND!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you,... and contiue to bslick!!!

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
weed is great in moderation, i'd say once every 2 weeks. otherwise i feel burned out when i smoke more than that.

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
Wild stuff. Pure mania for like fifteen min. You couldnt dial a phone or walk if your life depended on it. Then in like twenty min you're completely back to normal.

People claim you can hallucinate but I never have.
I've heard this can do serious damage to your psychy. And alter your perception of the world in a few miutes, permanetly. I thought about getting it a few years back, did the research and left it alone, I got enough crazy stuff going on :) .

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it...wondered about it, but have never tried it ....

holy

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, well that's good i guess. I don't like to smoke and then go out. I like to smoke when im just lounging around and watching tv. I don't know how i used to smoke 8 times a day when i was younger and still function. i was high 24/7 so for like 3 yrs straight. now i'm no where near that and will never be.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Damn, well that's good i guess. I don't like to smoke and then go out. I like to smoke when im just lounging around and watching tv. I don't know how i used to smoke 8 times a day when i was younger and still function. i was high 24/7 so for like 3 yrs straight. now i'm no where near that and will never be.
Yeah,same here. I used to smoke everyday. The way I look at it now is it's my way to relax and considering most people relax with alcohol weed is certainly the lesser evil of those two. Not legally but health wise.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I will smoke and go to a movie but I hate being in public. I am the most comfortable just chilling at home watching half baked or something.

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
I've heard this can do serious damage to your psychy. And alter your perception of the world in a few miutes, permanetly. I thought about getting it a few years back, did the research and left it alone, I got enough crazy stuff going on :) .

It's only damaging to the psyche if your brain is still developing. That's why no one under 16 should do it. It prevents certain pathways in the brain to grow properly. But for adults in moderation, fu*king awewsome

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
It's only damaging to the psyche if your brain is still developing. That's why no one under 16 should do it. It prevents certain pathways in the brain to grow properly. But for adults in moderation, fu*king awewsome
Just discussing here, so don't get bent out of shape:

Isn't that like saying you can only lose your mind during brain development? Or drinking or huffing can only cause brain altering during brain development?

I'm pretty sure drugs can how you think not matter what stage of brain develpment you're at. I'm watching a friend of mine enter some serious paranoia state from alcohol abuse, terrible to see.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just discussing here, so don't get bent out of shape:

Isn't that like saying you can only lose your mind during brain development? Or drinking or huffing can only cause brain altering during brain development?

I'm pretty sure drugs can how you think not matter what stage of brain develpment you're at. I'm watching a friend of mine enter some serious paranoia state from alcohol abuse, terrible to see.
Is that bolded sentence the part of the side effects of said brain damage? :D jk man.

No, there is a big difference. Your logic would say there's no difference between a pregnant mother getting drunk vs a grown man.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching a friend of mine enter some serious paranoia state from alcohol abuse, terrible to see.

alcohol is the worst drug for the body after heroin.

Were any of you guys around for the "OTC legal drugs" thread? Oh man don't get me started on salvia, it is the shiznit. See my signature for an explanation.

about weed, its only weed. Some people take it waaaay to serious, like its going to alter your perception or something. Just imagine the drunkest you've ever been, minus the sickness, thats what weed is like...when your knockn down some white rhino, or similar strains. Commercial weed is like having a beer.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
used to daily, but after quitting and coughing all the excess mucus out of my lungs for months afterwards i'm not eager to revisit my toking times. It made cardio next to impossible to improve on.

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
Is that bolded sentence the part of the side effects of said brain damage? :D jk man.

No, there is a big difference. Your logic would say there's no difference between a pregnant mother getting drunk vs a grown man.
Haha it could be!

No there is a huge difference of course. I meant to say that drugs can cause BD even after the brain is developed.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course, But I dont think there are many daily salvia smokers out there. I'd say you can prob play around on rare occasions with almost any drug with no lasting damage.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
I don't care for it. Not that I think that its bad... I just don't like it. It effs me up something fierce.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
used to daily, but after quitting and coughing all the excess mucus out of my lungs for months afterwards i'm not eager to revisit my toking times. It made cardio next to impossible to improve on.
That's why you vaporize! It isn't quite the same as taking an enormous bong rip but it does the job and if you do it on a regular basis it is awesome!

about weed, its only weed. Some people take it waaaay to serious, like its going to alter your perception or something.
Agreed. It's still rather amazing that a plant is illegal.

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
Of course, But I dont think there are many daily salvia smokers out there. I'd say you can prob play around on rare occasions with almost any drug with no lasting damage.
I read that after a few times torching the stuff, some seroius changes in thought patterns can occur, I still almost tried it.
What about one hit wonders, LSD, that don't ever stop, the kind of permanent trip you'd never want to get on?

You're a cool guy whiskers. I ask this stuff out of curiosity, and I don't judge what people do...to an extent of course. You know where I'm coming from now days...reborn :) !

What about you? Did you make any changes in what you believed about the universe when you were on it?

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent done herione, any lsd or acids, pcp, peyote, ketamine, or meth.

Other than that, unless I'm forgetting any extreme ones, I've done the rest.
Shrooms is very fun. Closest thing to a "religious" experience, aside from acid, that I think you can get. Didnt really change the way I see things though. Deep thoughts but nothing unachievable w/o it.

When my little bro was fourteen one of his classmates took acid. He said he thought he could understand the fourth demension..though couldnt explain that to us. But what really grabbed me was that while he was on it he concluded that if he didnt move, time stopped. While this isnt true, the idea behind it is. If you could halt all motion in the universe so that nothing moved relative to anything, time would stop. That concept was pretty advanced for a fourteen year old mind.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I havent done herione, any lsd or acids, pcp, peyote, ketamine, or meth.

Other than that, unless I'm forgetting any extreme ones, I've done the rest.
Shrooms is very fun. Closest thing to a "religious" experience, aside from acid, that I think you can get. Didnt really change the way I see things though. Deep thoughts but nothing unachievable w/o it.

When my little bro was fourteen one of his classmates took acid. He said he thought he could understand the fourth demension..though couldnt explain that to us. But what really grabbed me was that while he was on it he concluded that if he didnt move, time stopped. While this isnt true, the idea behind it is. If you could halt all motion in the universe so that nothing moved relative to anything, time would stop. That concept was pretty advanced for a fourteen year old mind.
I always love to watch shows about drugs on the history channel or discovery,as rare as it is. The way drugs affect the brain is very interesting to me.