what a load of bollocks...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BSN Wins An Industry Leading 6 Awards!
Highlighting the 2008 Olympia weekend was the presentation of the 2008 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards, the industry standard for recognition of the premiere products in the fitness and supplement industry. This year, Bodybuilding.com received over 200,000 consumer votes for these awards! Amidst the whirlwind hyperbole and electric-like atmosphere of the jam-packed crowd at the Olympia expo on Saturday, September 27th, it was announced that BSN won an amazing industry-leading 6 awards! For the second consecutive year, BSN reigned supreme at the Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards, bringing home the gold in the following categories:

BRAND OF THE YEAR – BSN
CREATINE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR – CELLMASS®
ENERGY SUPPLEMENT OF THE YEAR – ATRO-PHEX®
MUSCLE BUILDER OF THE YEAR – N.O.-XPLODE™
NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR – N.O.-XPLODE™
BEST WEIGHT GAINER OF THE YEAR – TRUE-MASS®

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's amazing what hype will do for a company... :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
haha, i wouldn't even think of using any of those products.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
N.O. Xplode was good for it's time. Things have changed fast in this industry, though, and it's no longer that impressive.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's so freaking dissappointing - there are SO MANY good companies out there that actually deserve recognition. They just get overlooked because, being smaller, they can't afford the marketing.

In my opinion, RPN, AN, AI, PAL, Avant, Get Diesel and CL all have products worthy of awards.

and just for the record, it's not that I dislike our other board sponsors, it's just that these are companies I've tried or recieved superior benefit from. There're a LOT of other comps on here whose stuff I haven't used but still looks great!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's so freaking dissappointing - there are SO MANY good companies out there that actually deserve recognition. They just get overlooked because, being smaller, they can't afford the marketing.

In my opinion, RPN, AN, AI, PAL, Avant, Get Diesel and CL all have products worthy of awards.

and just for the record, it's not that I dislike our other board sponsors, it's just that these are companies I've tried or recieved superior benefit from. There're a LOT of other comps on here whose stuff I haven't used but still looks great!
Some companies spend a minimum of the supplement cost to market. Look around, you'll see it.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
"MUSCLE BUILDER OF THE YEAR – N.O.-XPLODE™"

that in itself is hilarious....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

and just for the record, it's not that I dislike our other board sponsors, it's just that these are companies I've tried or received superior benefit from. There're a LOT of other comps on here whose stuff I haven't used but still looks great!
Many times those companies mentioned are not a heavy weight in the industry. Yes, say 200,000 people know about said companies and then compare that to 3,000,000...no contest.

It's not just marketing for marketing can bring you lots of bad rep just as good rep depending on who's saying what about results(feed back).

BSN has had major players backing it for years, so how could anyone be surprised that they won those awards? Are the just in winning?! NOPE, but there's no way that I am surprised.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some companies spend a minimum of the supplement cost to market. Look around, you'll see it.

Sure, they do market their products, as well they should (advertisement is part of entrenpreneurship), I just feel they don't receive the attention they deserve due to the outrageous claims and marketing ploys of the major industry leaders. And because of that, these smaller companies get passed over, despite having superior products, simply because they push a smaller volume of product.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure, they do market their products, as well they should (advertisement is part of entrenpreneurship), I just feel they don't receive the attention they deserve due to the outrageous claims and marketing ploys of the major industry leaders. And because of that, these smaller companies get passed over, despite having superior products, simply because they push a smaller volume of product.
Really? You mean the smaller companies don't have the same marketing? (Outrageous claims)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
the bb.com awards are a scam, it's just bb.com and bsn in a 69er, they suck off each other to keep ripping off the newbs

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate bb.com..... but I am tired of feeling bad for people who defend BSN and MT....let em use it, makes it easier for me to surpass them... I wont argue no more...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
bb.com awards are no different to the acadamy awards, studio's pay big bucks for a best movie or best actor/actress award.

online shopping is only on the increase, i'm sure whatever bsn paid bb.com for those "convented" and "prestigist" awards will be worth it in the long run.

long live the bullshit that is bb.com! :toofunny:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the bb.com awards are a scam, it's just bb.com and bsn in a 69er, they suck off each other to keep ripping off the newbs
You have outdone yourself this time bro! Pure Gold!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to b unit again.
Mega-reps!