Happy Birthday Bboy

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday! We haven't seen you around in a while.. hope you have had a great one

Bone

Awards
Happy B day you big freak :) Have a good one brother

Peace

Bone

b-boy

Awards
"wipes tears from eyes"    awww thanks guys, i still pop in everynight and have a little visit, im still depressed from my awful showing at the kentucky bodybuilding championships, its a loooong story but i didn't fair too well (4th out of 15 competitiors) i had some progesterone related bloating and just couldn't get off the last little bit of fat and water plus the judging was all fucked up, nobody new what they were looking for they were very inconsitent, in the novice heavyweight and the female open they went for pure size over shape and symmetry but in my class they went with the frank zane look, (he also took the overall) but honestly the guy would get laughed off a national stage(not hating just stating the truth) two judges gave me 1's and two judges gave me 6's and the other 3 gave me a 3,3 4 i think, the whole croud and even the other guys on stage were shocked when i was announced 4th place. Now granted if i would have come in crazy shredded then no one could have took it from me, but i honestly thought that even the 80% package i dispplayed that day was better than my other competitors, hell i think the guy that got fifth in my class deserved 2nd or 3rd but he was short and thick like me and i guess the judges didn't like the look. o well, i had a great birthday nun the less, and i appreciate the happy b-day's, i am back training balls to the wall and getting ready to eyeball a show in the near future, i will keep my weight way down this offseason to about 205-210 and in the single digit bodyfat so i can prepare for the next show a lot easier and will not fucking run fina!!!!     later guys, im still around lol watching and taking notes...LOL

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn 4th is pretty damn good in my book.. but I can understand wanting to do better.. Congrads for the 4th though.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by Matthew D
Damn 4th is pretty damn good in my book.. but I can understand wanting to do better.. Congrads for the 4th though.
yea 4th is ok, i just thought i was better than that and a loooot of people in the audience thought so also. but thanks for the congrats Matthew!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know I am one of the people that would have thought so.. I have seen your pictures.. you are one big guy.. :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday b-boy, and we'll go and whoop on those motherfuckers for messin with the mac-truck crew!

ManBeast

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Happy b-day you big mofo! Like I always say, go out....have a t-bone, a cold beer, some cake and get laid.:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B-BOY!!

Happy B-day, brother! Congrats on the placing as well.. Things have changed around here, dude.. ;)

DarkFalcon

Awards
Ahhh I figured this is where you'd hang out, I was waiting to see if you'd post at bbcom but I guess you don't drop in there anymore. Happy belated b-day and congrats on the 4th place. Next time it'll all come together and you slaughter. Don't get down get better. Cheers :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15