I got laid off...

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I got laid off and now I can't afford supplements and I have to spend all my time finding a job. Then when I do find a job I need to get a schedule down. Eating is a full time job. Ugh,screw tough economic times.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
dont worry bro.keep your head up.take care of your priorities first and everything will be alright!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
dont worry bro.keep your head up.take care of your priorities first and everything will be alright!
Thanks man. I just hate it when things mess up my momentum. I guess that's life though.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
join the military. just providing options

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro. Keep your head up. Hope things get better soon.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You'll make it through bro!!! Hit me up maybe I can help with the supplement issue. Keep your head up!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
The measure of a man is how he acts in times of adversity,.. keep your head up.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
You'll make it through bro!!! Hit me up maybe I can help with the supplement issue. Keep your head up!
hey!can i get some renegade?lol..nah..just kidding bro!but thats real thoughtful of you!right on dude,no wonder your a rep!:clap2:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Just gotta find a job that doesn't mind me drinking my gainer during work. The worst part about being unemployed is feeling so bored and useless. And thanks renegade! You are the man,I'll PM you.