The Aussie Dollar

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
well seems these good days are over, its down to .82 against the us. thats an 18c drop in under a month. might have to start sorcing supps locally.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well seems these good days are over, its down to .82 against the us. thats an 18c drop in under a month. might have to start sorcing supps locally.
....and that's why I was stocking up when the dollar was strong!

It's probably still worthwhile ordering in bulk items from NP - Aust suppliers are bloody rip-off merchants

the other option is to order with a group of mates to cover some of the freight costs :thumbsup:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
no one gives a crap you stupid kiwian wankers ;)

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
yeah well im not kiwi, and nobody asked you, shouldn't you have your head up your mate arse trying to push him forward. thats the idea isn't it.

R

Rhys26

Awards
Hopefully the dollar will bounce back. I think they have overpriced the rate cuts so it should come back a lil.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
yeah well im not kiwi, and nobody asked you, shouldn't you have your head up your mate arse trying to push him forward. thats the idea isn't it.

Go drink a fosters, have some vegemite and **** a wallabe :lol:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i cant see it going lower then 80c. But it isnt neccessarily a bad thing, its all relevant and the economy should get a boost out of it. dont forget our farmers!!

as for Rugger, im curious why you think kiwis would start a thread on the aussie dollar? dont you have some crynig to do over McCain losing the election to Obama?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i cant see it going lower then 80c. But it isnt neccessarily a bad thing, its all relevant and the economy should get a boost out of it. dont forget our farmers!!

as for Rugger, im curious why you think kiwis would start a thread on the aussie dollar? dont you have some crynig to do over McCain losing the election to Obama?
I'm not a republican you ****ing twat!

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Go drink a fosters, have some vegemite and **** a wallabe
mate we don't drink fosters over here you would be hard pressed to find it in the shops, we just export it to you clowns :rasp:

O

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know a guy who drink fosters. He's gay, wears a kilt, is a vegetarian and learned he starting learning french.

One time I told him I'd get rid of a rabbit/rat problem because he grew his own vegetables and raised some chicken.

I told him I'll put humane traps, dart gun and transfer them to the park.

He said ok, he's a lawn guy and he was in the shop while I was in his back yard, which was pretty huge, had a lake around it in the back.

I got my .22 Diana/RWS 36 (nice air gun over $300 and almost 1,000 fps) and I killed about 7 rabbits, 3 ducks, 2 squirrels and killed 1 of the chicken execution style hehe :D put em in my bag and walked out, which looked fine because I came in with the bag, I told him I'm done, he hooked me up with 2.5 dozen vegetarian chicken eggs, thanked him and left.

I saw him once more a few weeks after that, he was still like normal so I'm guessing he didn't suspect anything.

That was 3 days food for free and more breakfasts for free.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lets face it. Yanks dont do too well in full contacts sports.

C

countryboy

slow down big fella it topped out at about 94c, and is around about the 80c mark, which in the long run has a lot more positives for the australian economy in the long term.

i am sorry that your supps arte a little bit more expensive, but i hope in the long term we should see some reduced cost right across all sectors in australia.

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
slow down big fella it topped out at about 94c, and is around about the 80c mark, which in the long run has a lot more positives for the australian economy in the long term.

i am sorry that your supps arte a little bit more expensive, but i hope in the long term we should see some reduced cost right across all sectors in australia.

thanks for that comsec update now we cross back live to the news room

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The Australian Economy is going down the gurgler unless it:

a) Mines Uranium
b) Uses Nuclear Power
c) Destroys greenie idealist homosexuals like Bob Brown or Kevin Rudd and their merry band of fukkwits

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The Australian Economy is going down the gurgler unless it:

a) Mines Uranium
b) Uses Nuclear Power
c) Destroys greenie idealist homosexuals like Bob Brown or Kevin Rudd and their merry band of fukkwits
yes yes and yes.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Australian Made - I'm waiting for someone to say "Our Kevin's not gay"

He's GHEY alright. Look at his 'wife'

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^ He is a fkking idiot but most selfish aussies beleived that he would put more money in their back pocket which unfortunately is the average persons main concern rather then a healthy economy etc.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^ He is a fkking idiot but most selfish aussies beleived that he would put more money in their back pocket which unfortunately is the average persons main concern rather then a healthy economy etc.
All labour govts promise more money for the Aussie battlers, but just end up making an absolute abortion of the economy.

By the way, check out what Johnnie Howards up to these days:

Attachments

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
with it under .80 now....I may have to plan a trip to hamilton island etc :)

C

countryboy

thanks for that comsec update now we cross back live to the news room
thats ok mate, tell me this would you like your supps to cost an extra 10% or your weekly food bill be reduced by 10%

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
its down to 62 cents is it worth still buying from o.s ?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
its down to 62 cents is it worth still buying from o.s ?
IR's will be coming down next month as well..the way the economy is going, stop sending money over to the USA, we need it more!!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to head down under and hang out on a 38% discount.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
bondi beach is for b grade actors and greasy wogs. Manly is where its at.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
bondi beach is for b grade actors and greasy wogs. Manly is where its at.
you'll find some of the aussie league team hanging out there at the moment as well, drowning in their sorrows at the local bars, lol

let's relive the classic moments of history in the making - GO THE KIWIS!!!!

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
you'll find some of the aussie league team hanging out there at the moment as well, drowning in their sorrows at the local bars, lol

let's relive the classic moments of history in the making - GO THE KIWIS!!!!

that your second post on that mate, would you like me to post everything we beat you in on here, that would really clutter this place up

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
we lost fair and square. ill give you that B.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
Greasy wogs? haha, i wouldn't consider myself to be THAT greasy. besides it's the lebo's that are the problem mate, and we all know it.. to be completely fair, and to be a touch less offensive, it's the little one's who are the pr**k's and the big one's post up in the steroid section, god love 'em. and you can meet them at any one of your beaches, inner western suberbs, or the local club with the abundance of skanky looking women.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
I get the feeling Australian Made may have been roughed up by 'Greasy Wogs' or Kiwis in the past :lol:
haha something like that, i was suprised he didn't mention the shire. :drunk:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I grew up in Penrith so ive had my fair share of run ins with those "gutless wonders"..............but somehow they always seem to have some nice girls hanging around them.....guess its cos they hardly drink and are sleazy as hell. Id rather get maggot and make shapes on the dance floor...........then get thrown out of Panthers.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
havent lived there since i was 19. thank god. Moved up to Avalon before coming to the UK. Avalon = awesome place....its too far up the coast for the lebs to come.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplements 1
N General Chat 14
K Anabolics 0
bigbadwolff Anabolics 0
D Supplements 3