Best value vodka

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What do you all think? I think Svedka is a pretty high up there. Something like 13 dollars for a regular bottle and it's pretty clean.

Your thoughts?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
What do you all think? I think Svedka is a pretty high up there. Something like 13 dollars for a regular bottle and it's pretty clean.

Your thoughts?
I agree but I'll usually spend the difference and get Ketel One.

Back when I was a big vodka guy Chopin used to be $22 a bottle. Now it is up there with Goose and Belve (pricewise).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Platinum 7x.
American made, from corn. (I know)
7 times distilled.
A handle runs about 20 bucks.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established

Your thoughts?
Svedka tastes good. Its made by the guys who make Absolut.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skoal :run:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
svedka is good,

luksusowa is awesome, cheap, and its "real" vodka, made from potatoes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no exception for grey goose in my book these days. ;)

Back in college MANY years ago, the blue label majorska (100 proof) was affordable, and did the job VERY well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with you on this. A shot of goose keeps the doctor away. Sorta.
Lol, a shot a day literally will keep the doctor away according to many studies. :D

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Lol, a shot a day literally will keep the doctor away according to many studies. :D
send me a bunch of Havoc, I'll sell it, and then I'll be able to afford some grey goose

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
send me a bunch of Havoc, I'll sell it, and then I'll be able to afford some grey goose
I still consider it a privilidge to have grey goose these days. The wife is a damn stickler with the money! :(

However, whenever we go on a cruise i come back with a plethora of liquor of the grey goose category for dirt cheap.

Gotta love those cruises......;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your thoughts?
Whatever gets you where you wanna be and possibly where she wants to be :p lol, i'm a tequila drinker myself but a lot of ladies seem to like X-Rated and it didn't taste bad at all as a mixer.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I got 1.75 L Three Olives for $31 today. And it's one of my top 3 favorite vodkas. :) Yep, it's gonna be nice evening.
P.S. Vodka is not for me but for the girls. I'll just have some Corona. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bacardi 151 b*tches!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
When I was in the Army Popov was like $4-6 for a fifth and around $10-12 for a handle at the Class 6. You couldn't beat that with a stick.

...Sadly it was those prices that made me quit drinking all together. Its way to easy to lose yourself in a bottle when it costs more to eat.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about "Dubra" slow? Cheap sh*t, and gets the job done. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bacardi 151 b*tches!!
That's all I drank for a solid year or two when I was in college...straight out of the bottle too...people watched me do it like it was a freak show. I can guarantee that I would puke now though, lol!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's all I drank for a solid year or two when I was in college...straight out of the bottle too...people watched me do it like it was a freak show. I can guarantee that I would puke now though, lol!
Lol, those were the days...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was in the Army Popov was like $4-6 for a fifth and around $10-12 for a handle at the Class 6. You couldn't beat that with a stick.

...Sadly it was those prices that made me quit drinking all together. Its way to easy to lose yourself in a bottle when it costs more to eat.
POPOV FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the cheapest vodka possible, a with a big handle in a plastic container. Yesssss!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's definitely badazz. I love the flame retardant cap that's on it. :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No joke about this...

Get the cheapest vodka you can find. Run it through a Brita pitcher or any other tap-water filter about five times. Bingo. You have some amazingly pure vodka.

They did this on MythBusters...It was no myth.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No joke about this...

Get the cheapest vodka you can find. Run it through a Brita pitcher or any other tap-water filter about five times. Bingo. You have some amazingly pure vodka.

Someone told me about that recently. God i love that show. Talk about a fun job getting to test and blow stuff up for a living. :D

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
No joke about this...

They ended up running it through so many filters that they said it was cheaper to just buy the more expensive vodka. They even got the head tester, i forget what liquor testing association, to taste the difference. I think it was like 6-7 filters to get it to taste close, and even then he could tall the difference between the filtered and the premium.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They ended up running it through so many filters that they said it was cheaper to just buy the more expensive vodka. They even got the head tester, i forget what liquor testing association, to taste the difference. I think it was like 6-7 filters to get it to taste close, and even then he could tall the difference between the filtered and the premium.
I did it, but just ran it through a single filter. Taste-wise I dont care, but...

Unfiltered = hangover

Filtered = no hangover

Just my experience. But, I'm more of a Whiskey fan anyways so I don't really care too much about Vodka. Jameson is all I need.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did it, but just ran it through a single filter. Taste-wise I dont care, but...

Unfiltered = hangover

Filtered = no hangover

Just my experience. But, I'm more of a Whiskey fan anyways so I don't really care too much about Vodka. Jameson is all I need.
Yes sir, the irish ALWAYS do it right! :thumbsup:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established

Unfiltered = hangover

Filtered = no hangover

Poseidon = no hangover no matter what I drink :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hangovers suck. Even when I'm drinking I somehow always know when to cut off the drinks and start up with the BCAAs and take my vitamins.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
back in my drinking days a pint of my urine would last a sophmore in HS all night!!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungover today from tailgating all day yesterday. :( Chugging Poseidon now hoping it will help.
If you google nightlife supplements, there is a good hangover remedy involving Posiedon on the top site.
I'd post a link, but not sure I'm allowed to.

BTW, why hasnt anyone said STOLI?? I love the stuff, very smooth.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you google nightlife supplements, there is a good hangover remedy involving Posiedon on the top site.
I'd post a link, but not sure I'm allowed to.

BTW, why hasnt anyone said STOLI?? I love the stuff, very smooth.
Where have you been GT?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
got a 1.75 of svedka tonight for 19.xx. great value

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
got a 1.75 of svedka tonight for 19.xx. great value
Just dont ever buy "Platinum" vodka, it says its filtered 7 times, but it must have been fitered through a chain link fence, it mixes well, but straight shots are horrible.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
vodka....nah. captain morgan on the cheap. patro'n when the cash is there. should say WAS there. i don't drink anymore really.