- 08-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
1. Weight-lifting commentator: 'This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria. I saw her SNATCH this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'
2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'
4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'
5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'
6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.'
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'
8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.'
9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'
- 08-20-2008, 12:38 PM
- 08-21-2008, 07:57 AM
08-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thesinner in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 01-17-2008, 01:57 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:31 PM
- By spatch in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:28 PM
- By ke0ki in forum General ChatReplies: 227Last Post: 04-05-2006, 04:23 PM
- By Hal in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:51 PM